Does it matter if the bottom cums?

Always thought it was irrelevant. If I cum it was a nice surprise but to expect to cum when I'm solely there to make tops cum seems silly. Most of the time they don't give a fuck if I cum or even enjoy it or not. I'm used, they leave, if I haven't cum before the day/night is over then I'll get myself off while I work my cunt with a dildo.

This is honestly a question I've never asked, never been asked or ever thought was even relevant when it comes to bottoms. I've had tops get pissed off if my cock even gets hard so I started taking amphetimines if I know Im likely to be used by very dom tops that want a cockless bitch. Makes it feel amazing when my cunt is fucked but keeps my cock tiny. Win/win for everyone involved 🤣

A lot of women never cum, why should I expect to? Same role. Same purpose.

Edited by NewcastleCloset
  • Like 1

In spite of what most people think, the bottom has almost all the power. Yes, tops like to think they do, but they are only fooling themselves. Each bottom is different, and for some shooting their wad is as important, if not more than whether or not the top comes.

As for myself, when I bottom and with a talented top, I am usually experiencing some intense bodily orgasms. If the top knows what he’s doing and I’m really into him, I rarely get hard. Other times, especially if it’s one of those cocks that hit the prostate just right, I’m dripping precum like a leaky faucet the who time. 

• Like 2

For me it depends on my partner and the situation. If it’s with a regular fb/fwb then I want to cum after he’s done. Either by jacking off with him watching me and maybe even teasing me. Or from him giving a handjob or even oral. If it’s a hookup where I’m being a slut or a group scene, I don’t want to cum. I just want to be used.

My wife and I have talked about her slutting me out. When she does, she said I’ll be caged because my cum belongs to her. Unless she orders me to top someone, then I’m allowed to cum also, but it’s up to discretion.  My preference is bottoming with the cage, though.

TBH not that fussed , however I fucked a guy earlier this week.

I fucked him , then asked me to cum in my mouth so I could spit it on his ass as use it for lube - his hole was much tighter once he had cum.

With the extra cum as lube i can like a fountain in him - he seemed happy too 

• Piggy 2

On 6/25/2024 at 2:40 AM, Whitebutt said:

For me the ultimate pleasure is feeling the cock pulsating inside me when I’m being bred. I don’t care about coming then.

I'm the same!

Sometimes I do cum as my hole is getting pounded 

• Like 1

I'm a selfish top. For nsa hookups, I don't care if the bottom cums. I can get hard again after cumming. So I usually fuck bottoms who can keep going after I cum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, it annoys me when my bottom jacks his cock and is distracting to me.  Ideally, all the focus is on my cock and in tune to getting me off.  What I really despise is when a bottom cums and calls it quits, leaving my frustrated (won't hookup with him ever again!).  A major turnon for me is when the guy I'm fucking is limp, and I'll grab his junk so I can watch my cock slide in/out of his sloppy hole.   🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A really hot scene is getting fucked by a selfish top that tells me he doesn't want me to cum, stops me from touching myself.  Visited Detroit when a str8 guy messaged me on a site that he wanted me to wear panties that he had cut a hole in the ass.  He came to my hotel gave me the panties, said he was going to take a piss and to wear them ass-up when he came out.  He was no looker, and he talked like a stereotypical str8 guy about what my pussy's for when he plowed me. He just wanted to blow a couple loads that's it.  He came back 3 afternoons and left 2 nutts each time. After the first day I felt used and odd, but when he called the next morning saying he wants to feed the pussy I wanted it.

• Like 1

unless the TOP fucks it outta me - i don't come .. i don't touch my dick when i'm getting fucked .. my hands are on the TOP .. i'm generally soft when i get fucked which is okay with me cuz all the feelings are in my ass .. 😆

• Piggy 1

Speaking as a bottom cumdump, I don't expect to cum and in fact I never want to cum.

What's important is that tops enjoy using and loading my hole. Occasionally a top might try and play with my cock while fucking me, but it's always awkward (it might be different if i had a huge cock, but I don't) and they simply focus on fucking me. I've never had a top tell me they want me to cum.

Even if i walk away from a mega session at the sauna without cumming (which I've done a number of times), I don't mind as long as I've been well used and loaded with plenty of cum in my arse. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, pupHawaii said:

unless the TOP fucks it outta me - i don't come .. i don't touch my dick when i'm getting fucked .. my hands are on the TOP .. i'm generally soft when i get fucked which is okay with me cuz all the feelings are in my ass .. 😆

Same, except chastity bttm so I couldnt touch my dick if I tried!  I just goon through my hole

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 3:26 PM, verslut said:

I'm a selfish top. For nsa hookups, I don't care if the bottom cums. I can get hard again after cumming. So I usually fuck bottoms who can keep going after I cum.

Of course, we're all individuals, so there is no one type of Top, bottom, versatile, etc., guy.  For me, it's not "selfish" for a Top to not touch my penis or make me cum. 

That said, reading replies and just my general experience, i don't think it's unusual for a total bottom to not be concerned about coming?

i'm one of the total bottoms at the far end of the spectrum and in my ideal world, i don't cum from having my penis stimulated. i don't perceive myself as having a "cock,"  Sure, i have an organ between my legs, but even though i'm not fem, to me what i have is wired more like a clit than a cock. It feels good physically to have it touched, and i can orgasm that way, but it's not wired for penetrating and fucking with.  If i cum from being penetrated and fucked, that's awesome, but not something i expect.

The only orgasm i want or need is the one a Top has inside of me. For me, that is my orgasm. As long as i am getting regularly fucked and bred and a Man is having His orgasm inside of me, to me that is me having an orgasm. It's not fanciful or altruistic for me, like  i am somehow serving or inferior, i love that.

i don't see it as 'selfish' when a Man doesn't want me to orgasm from stimulating my penis, for me, that's understanding. That means my Top understands that i'm a total bottom, that i'm not like Him and He is not transferring His desires and needs onto Himself thinking i need to cum like He does... i don't . The orgasm i want and need is the one He fucks inside of me.

• Like 2