Does it matter if the bottom cums?

Always thought it was irrelevant. If I cum it was a nice surprise but to expect to cum when I'm solely there to make tops cum seems silly. Most of the time they don't give a fuck if I cum or even enjoy it or not. I'm used, they leave, if I haven't cum before the day/night is over then I'll get myself off while I work my cunt with a dildo.

This is honestly a question I've never asked, never been asked or ever thought was even relevant when it comes to bottoms. I've had tops get pissed off if my cock even gets hard so I started taking amphetimines if I know Im likely to be used by very dom tops that want a cockless bitch. Makes it feel amazing when my cunt is fucked but keeps my cock tiny. Win/win for everyone involved 🤣

A lot of women never cum, why should I expect to? Same role. Same purpose.

Edited by NewcastleCloset
  • Like 1

In spite of what most people think, the bottom has almost all the power. Yes, tops like to think they do, but they are only fooling themselves. Each bottom is different, and for some shooting their wad is as important, if not more than whether or not the top comes.

As for myself, when I bottom and with a talented top, I am usually experiencing some intense bodily orgasms. If the top knows what he’s doing and I’m really into him, I rarely get hard. Other times, especially if it’s one of those cocks that hit the prostate just right, I’m dripping precum like a leaky faucet the who time. 

• Like 1

For me it depends on my partner and the situation. If it’s with a regular fb/fwb then I want to cum after he’s done. Either by jacking off with him watching me and maybe even teasing me. Or from him giving a handjob or even oral. If it’s a hookup where I’m being a slut or a group scene, I don’t want to cum. I just want to be used.

My wife and I have talked about her slutting me out. When she does, she said I’ll be caged because my cum belongs to her. Unless she orders me to top someone, then I’m allowed to cum also, but it’s up to discretion.  My preference is bottoming with the cage, though.

TBH not that fussed , however I fucked a guy earlier this week.

I fucked him , then asked me to cum in my mouth so I could spit it on his ass as use it for lube - his hole was much tighter once he had cum.

With the extra cum as lube i can like a fountain in him - he seemed happy too 

• Piggy 1