Debater: Duped and Debased

DaddyBare

Drew ran a website promoting Christian values. Amongst those sections most perused was on the issue of homosexuality. There was one contributer in particular, called Bruce, who frequently attacked the traditional line and admitted to being a practising and prolific gay man. Over the time he'd been contributing to the forum, Drew felt he was slowly wearing Bruce down. Bruce was online again and was more forthright than normal with comments like “how do you know unless you've tried it” and so on. But Drew wasn't able to stay long chatting to him as he had to go out to get some tickets for the Edinburgh Festival

“Oh, that's a shame”, said Bruce, “so you're an Edinburgh resident like me?” and Bruce slyly thought of a devilish plan to trap Drew. “I live in the city maybe you could come over to discuss matters further in person?” Drew naively agreed to his proposition and then headed out to get his tickets.

Drew arrived at Bruce's studio flat at the appointed time to discuss matters with him for the next hour. Bruce was partially erect in anticipation of what he had planned to do to dupe Drew into full blown intercourse with him. It didn't show, however, he didn't want to put Drew off before his plan was fully implemented. Bruce welcomed him in to his den. After some pleasantries, Drew and Bruce began debating over some coffee. Again, Bruce maintained you can't criticise unless you've tried it. Drew countered with examples of acts that shouldn't be done come what may. So the debating continued with Drew's coffee getting cold. Drew pointed out the dangers of promiscuous sex: “think of the diseases you can catch!” Bruce heartily agreed with that statement. Drew once again thought he was getting somewhere with him. He wondered if he could replace this half drunk cup of now cold coffee with a fresh one. Bruce offered to do a proper filter coffee for him. He was now ready to enact his plan.

He percolated a full jug of coffee, far too much for the two of them. He depressed the plunger. Drew was surprised that Bruce didn't have one of the new coffee-makers. But Bruce replied how he loved plunging. When Drew was not looking Bruce unscrewed the top of the filter jug sufficiently that when it was poured it was bound to let all the contents spill out. He brought the coffee and milk jugs over and offered to pour some fresh coffee for Drew. Indeed as he did so, the top came off and plenty of coffee spilled over Drew's lap and top.

Bruce apologised profusely and urgently suggested Drew took his clothes off so he could wash the coffee out on a quick wash before it stained and then he encouraged him to take a quick shower whilst they were being washed. Drew concurred and rushed into the shower, stripping off all his clothes, including his wet boxers and leaving them by the shower-room door. Drew discovered the lock wasn't working, to which Bruce apologised again that he hadn't got round to fixing it. Which wasn't true he had “fixed” it shortly before Drew's arrival.

After grabbing Drew's clothes and flinging them in the washing machine, he stripped and put his own clothes in there too, He grabbed a fresh, clean towel and headed back into the shower-room. “I've brought you a fresh towel” he said and Drew thanked him. Drew was now standing in a small bathtub in the section designed for a power shower and was enjoying the invigorating spurt of the water on him, Bruce was enjoying the view of his firm buttocks and was thinking of giving him his own invigorating spurt. He stepped into the tub and gave Drew a stinging slap on his inviting cheeks.

Drew said in horror “What are you doing, get out of here!” He feared to turn round which would expose himself further to Bruce's gaze. But that only gave Bruce the time to squirt cleaning lotion on his hands ready to insert a finger up Drew's bottom. “Get off! Stop that now! Get out!” Drew responded in a feeble and shocked manner to what Bruce was doing to him. Drew felt Bruce's oily fingers sliding between the cheeks of his arse into his virginal rectum. "Stop please," Drew gasped. "I'm not gay. I'm straight. Please stop doing this." His long thin fingers were probing Drew's bottom now with a purposeful urgency. He continued as Drew felt two, three, then four fingers plunging in and out of him.

What happened next shocked Drew even more, he felt his cock begin to stiffen and rise. He tried to will it down. But the feeling of those fingers in his bottom and the idea of being played with like this was turning him on. Drew began breathing harder, his cock was now rock hard and pointing upwards. "Oh God!" Drew gasped. His untouched cock began spitting out long ropes of cum. He had never cum like this ever before in his life. His cock began twitching with the final spasms. He could feel Bruce as his fingers wiggled inside his prostate to coax the last drops of spunk from Drew's aching balls.

“You've just cum, now it's my turn!” Bruce exclaimed as he squirted lotion on his thick shaft and forcefully entered Drew from behind.” Drew screamed in pain and horror. “Please stop! No, no, no” was his refrain as Bruce kept slamming his cock further and further inside him.” “I do love to plunge” Bruce commented as he further violated Drew's innards. “No, No, No” Drew was continuing to say with every plunge. But again, Drew found his attitude changing and after about a minute of this pounding, he found himself aroused by this deep fucking and he started to cry out “Yes, yes, yes!”

As Drew started to enjoy this thrusting more and more, he confessed to Bruce “You are right I shouldn't have criticised until I'd tried it myself.” That was all the trigger Bruce needed to go for broke, fucking Drew raw harder and faster. As he pumped his toxic seed deep within Drew's insides, Bruce too confessed “Yes, and you were right about the diseases you can catch!”

• Like 7
  • Piggy 9