Married or Not?

I have always been attracted to married or bi guys. Especially those with kids. It turns me on so much knowing that if I was a girl they could get me pregnant with their proven fertile seed. I started checking out a bi site looking for married bi guys with kids that wanted some bare arse on the side and were nice and verbal about knocking someone up with their fertile seed.

I am in my late 40’s with an average dad bod. Mostly smooth except for below and my arse. Medium length light brown hair and almost the adult version of geeky. Not normally popular, but sometime get lucky with a random load when another guy is desperate to release his seed and doesn’t care what’s attached to the hole.

After not much happening on the bi site I get a message from a 35-year-old middle eastern guy that lived close to me. As with most bi guys, he doesn’t have a face pic on his profile, just a body pic. And he is a defined/toned olive skin guy with well-trimmed outlined hairy chest. The kind that drives me wild. Nice and thick hair, but shaped nice around his chest and trailing down below his belt line. I could see his mouth but nothing higher and he had a nice trimmed 5-day growth beard on him that I could spend hours, if not days, smooching until I had severe beard rash.

Profile was simple, “happily married father of two needs a man’s hole to fill on occasion”.  I was certain it was a fake profile when I got the tell-tale “hey, how’s it going?”. After a bit of back and forth I was starting to believe it was more of a real profile with each message. He was your typical confident, dominant alpha male. Knew what he wanted and I expected he would always get it. Based on his pictures, I had no doubt he always got what he wanted.

As the chat went on, he talked about his wife and kids and how he loved them, but also needed a man to please him. He preferred fucking guys because he thought their arses were always tighter and felt better than a pussy. He was looking for someone regular to breed he felt he could trust. I was totally up for the challenge. I was a bit worried though as he just came across as quite dominant, and I am not really into rough sex. As we chatted more, I raised this as I didn’t want to disappoint him if we hooked up. He made a point of saying that even though it is just sex, when he fucks a guy, it’s about the connection and joy of being inside another man and sharing his fertile seed. He considered himself a passionate fucker and not a rough one.

He said he wanted it anonymous to start until he was comfortable, so he didn’t have to worry about being outed. I was up for that. He said he was going out for drinks with his mates after work the coming Friday and would like to drop by on his way home, find me arse up on all fours blind folded so he could “give me his potent seed and his babies”. I was weak at the knees just at the thought of it and was up for the task.

He asked if I was on Prep cause he had to be careful, and I said I was not since I stopped a few months ago for a break. But I also had been tested only a week earlier as part of my three-monthly check and was all clear and had not been fucked for 3 months anyhow, so he should be safe. I was worried that might change his mind. His response surprised me.

“I’m okay with that, but if I enjoy your arse and want to fuck you more, then you need to not fuck around with anyone else during that time. I really need to be careful about the wife and kids”. While I was not overly thrilled at the thought of losing possible fucks, the truth was I wasn’t having much luck anyhow. But, hey, it’s gotta work for the both of us I thought. So, I decided to be brave and responded.

“I’ll not let anyone fuck me while you are fucking me on one condition. You need to make sure you come over and fuck me at least once a week, so I don’t go unfulfilled too.” The response was swift and short, “DEAL”.

Followed by, “One other thing. And if this is a turn off it’s pretty much a deal breaker. I get pretty verbal. Nothing bad, but I’ll be telling you how much I want your hole, and how much I am going to breed you and knock you up with my babies etc. You need to be ok with that.”

My response was just as swift as his previous one, “wouldn’t want it any other way”.

So come Friday night and after a day of fasting and prepping, I got a message on the site. “Address and be there in 30 mins”. I sent the address and instructions and got ready. Blind folded and arse up on the bed with my arse pre-lubed and ready to take his babies.

Soon enough I hear the door open, and I hear him walk into the room. I feel his hand slowly caress my arse and he says in what must be one of the deepest and sexiest voices, “Man, that’s ten times better than your pics. No rubbers, no birth control. I’ll knock you up in no time”.

Nothing more was said as I hear his pants undone and I feel the head of his cock slipping up and down my hole as he gets hard. All I hear are grunts of approval. I am expecting this bull to slam in and fuck me hard, but he doesn’t. Slowly, he edges inside me until I feel his balls hit my crack. He is definitely a nice 8-inch cock or more. But not uncomfortably so. It feels so good. Probably because he has taken it so slow. Balls deep inside me he leans over my back, and I feel his beard as he kisses me neck and ear. “The missus has been holding out on me all week, so I won’t last long. But it’s gonna be a big 7-day load. I shoot big and deep. Like to get it in as far as I can to knock you up.”

I am in heaven and my own cock is rock hard and dripping precum on the bed. He slowly starts fucking me and it is very sensual and deep which I was not expecting. He continues to moan in pleasure as he fucks me slowly for about 5 minutes and then starts saying, “I’m close. No turning back now. No morning after pill for us boys. You ready to have my babies?” He starts to pick up pace and again asks, “you want my babies? You want me to knock you up?”. I can tell he is close, and I lose myself and almost yell, “Yes. Please! Knock me up”.

In a deep thrust he bottoms out and yells, “Take it. Take my babies.” And I actually feel the wetness inside as he floods my inside with what must be one of the biggest loads I have ever taken fills me up. He stays inside me twitching for almost a minute grunting constantly as he tries to pump more and more of his fertile seed in me. He leans in and once more passionately kisses my neck as the last drops of his DNA is deposited inside me. “I’ll give you that at least once a week if you make sure I am the only one. If you get knocked up I wanna be sure I am the father”.

I respond, “Done”.

He then slides out of me and pulls his pants up. I am expecting to hear him leave, but I hear him walking around the side of the bed and my head is gently pulled up and he kisses me for a good minute while I am still blindfolded. He tastes so good. Manly. Smoker too which turns me on so much. Then I hear the front door close as he leaves.

I take the blind fold off and see a note on the side table. “Text me so I have your number so I can let you know when I am coming. Dan”

I grab a butt plug from my side drawer and slide it in. I am determined to have his babies. I fall asleep with the plug and his seed inside me. Waking up in the middle of the night to remove the plug, I note nothing comes out with it. Excellent. I have absorbed all of him. I text him the next day and keep it generic in case his phone isn’t private. I don’t wanna ruin this.

10pm the very next evening I get a text. “30mins, be ready”. I am surprised as I was not expecting to hear from him again for another week. Sure enough, he comes over and it is a repeat of the previous night. And then again, the following night. Every night for three nights running. How could I be so lucky. Well, it doesn’t stop there. He then comes over after work every day for the following week. 7 loads over 7 nights running without a night off. Same thing every night. But on the 7th night, I find an envelope on the dresser this time with what looks like a letter in it. I lay on the bed, this time with some seed dripping from my hole and read his note.

“Thanks for letting me breed you non-stop for the last 7 days. It’s time to be honest about a few things. Firstly, I am not married, and I don’t have any kids. Sorry about that lie. One month ago, I tested positive for HIV. If we ever talk again, I’ll be happy to explain how. Initially I wanted to just poz as many guys as I could because I was so angry about it. What I was not expecting was to actually like you. From that first night, my thoughts changed from pozzing you because I hated everyone for what happened to wanting you to share this journey with me. If I pozzed you, then we would have something in common. I selfishly wasn’t thinking about how that would impact you, I just wanted to be part of you and foolishly thought that you would accept that and want to have me inside you and with you forever afterwards. I do apologize for doing this, and strangely, I really like you. Who knows, you may be lucky and still be ok and it may not take but go get tested and totally understand if you never want to hear from me again.”

I am initially shocked. But remind myself that there is nothing going on in my life and there is really no life to ruin. I am more surprised that he liked me. I spend the next day contemplating what has happened and don’t respond until the next evening.

“Dan. Thank you for your honesty. The only thing I am upset about is that I don’t know what the father of my babies looks like. I am going to throw the ball back in your court. I have booked a nice cabin for 2 nights by the ocean 2hrs drive down the coast. I am leaving after work on Friday and staying there Friday and Saturday night. Coming home Sunday afternoon. If your letter is genuine, then meet me at my place on Friday at 6pm with an overnight bag. Come away with me and show me how much you want to be part of me and my life. Spend the entire weekend inside me to make sure it takes. I won’t get tested until the end of the month to give you time to do the job properly. And I expect my man to come with me for the good news. Up to you. But know that I want this and I want you. Andrew xxx”

TBC

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

I so fucking love your stories, but, you have many of them unfinished... Keep on writing!

And yes - I'm like the donkey saying "long ears" to the horse. I'm the one who must finish to write a story as well!!! 

PS - my man is like that; a relevant birth and "alpha male" fetish but reversed - I'm the poz reminding him "real men have HIV" LOL 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The week seems to drag on like Friday will never come. I decide not to be needy (although I genuinely do feel needy) and don’t text Brad anymore. I have decided that I will wait until Friday and see if he turns up. Work has been insane lately, so the break will be nice with or without Brad. I have booked this beautiful cottage overlooking the ocean. Only 5mins out of the nearby town. So easy to get some supplies and a couple of nice restaurants. It is the perfect retreat in winter. Small cottage with an open fireplace and a jacuzzi on the balcony. From the pictures it looks nice and secluded.

Come Friday I have not had anything to eat since Thursday night dinner and am living off gummy bears just to stay clean on the chance Brad turns up. Having heard nothing, I am figuring it will be 50/50 he’ll turn up. At 5pm I shut down my work computer and do a thorough clean out. I take my bag down to the car so either way I am ready to go on the dot at 6pm. I decide that 6:15pm is my cut off. If he is not here by then, I am off. I decide to go full stereotype and wear tight jeans and jocks underneath, and white t-shirt with denim jacket lined with lambs’ wool. It’s cold. 6pm comes and goes and I feel a little silly for expecting anything less. 6:15 on the dot I decide to leave and as I open the door, I get a shock as Dan is standing there looking like he was just about to knock. All 6 foot of a middle eastern god in tight jeans, black t-shirt and leather jacket with a backpack. Realising I have never seen his eyes before and he had piercing blue eyes and every bit the toned hunk he is in his pics. A massive smile encompasses his face as he looks at me. “Sorry, trams were a bit slow.” He grabs me lifting me off the ground and kisses me deeper than he ever did before (if that was possible). He holds me like that kissing me for a solid couple of minutes in the doorway and I am getting rock hard in my jeans. My mediocre bulge is pressing against his stomach, and I can feel his substantial bulge against my leg. He breaks the kiss while still holding me off the ground and slides his hand down the back of my jeans and slowly pokes his finger in my hole and says, “how about one for the road?”.

I want him inside me so bad, but we really do need to get going. I tell him as much, but he insists he has not cum all week, and it will be quick. He doesn’t wait for a reply and carries me out on to the balcony and puts me down, turns me around and pulls just the back of my jeans down. As he kisses the back of my neck he undoes his jeans, spits on his hand and in seconds he is balls deep inside me. Fucking me out on the balcony in the cold. As he slowly fucks me, he says, “Your message said it was a 2hr drive. May as well put some babies in you for the trip.” He barely finishes the sentence before he bottoms out and is flooding my insides with a week-old load. He stays inside me and holds me gently as he kisses my neck until he goes soft and pops out. We both pull out jeans up and he grabs my hand and leads me to the door. He opens the door and stopping before closing it he says, “that one should hold you over till we get down there babe”. Kisses me and we head to my car holding hands.

The drive is one of the most romantic drives I have ever been on. I felt like it could have lasted forever. Dan has his arm around my shoulders the whole time. Every chance he gets such as at traffic lights, he leans over and kisses me. We talk a lot about each other, and he tells me about how he got poz.

While he considers himself mostly top, a couple of months ago he went to an old friend’s wedding and one of the waiters was hitting on him at the party. It was a weekend event, and they were all staying at a resort where the wedding was. The waiter got talking to him between drinks and suggested he drop by after his shift and breed him. Dan said he was top, but the waiter was hot and said he also only topped and that he reckoned he could convert Dan to bottoming if he gave him a chance. Dan thought he may as well give it a go not thinking too much about it and let the guy fuck him bareback that night twice, but two weeks later the fuck flu set in, and he knew what had happened. Since then, he had been bitter and breeding random unsuspecting guys until he met me.

When not changing gears on the freeway, I would have my hand on his leg and occasionally his crotch. He is hard almost all the time. It turns me on to know I turn him on. We get to the cottage about 9pm and the owner shows us into the cottage and has already had the fire stoked and it is very toasty. As she hands me the keys, Dan is standing behind me with his arms around me and in his deep sexy voice says to the woman, “I am so sorry and hot meaning to be rude, but probably best you get going cause I’m about to get naked with my boyfriend and remind him how much I love him”.  She giggles and leave closing the door behind her.

TBC

• Like 20
  • Piggy 2