Not five hours later we were chatting on the hookup app again.

When I suggested a 7 p.m. hookup tonight he replied,

Red: “So, theoretically if I said yes, what do you see happening.”

BB: “Simple. You arrive to find my hard on sticking through the glory hole. We work it into your tight hole, I fuck and breed you.”

Red: “Theoretically that all sounds wonderful, but it’s not going to happen.”

BB: “Oh, so what is going to happen.” There was a long pause.

BB: “Theoretically?”

Red: “No question, no theory. I have no need to use your ass, I can now bareback and breed my boyfriend. It would only make sense to come to get my ass bred, but we both know that’s not going to happen.”

BB: “I don’t know that”

Red: “Well don’t wait for me.”

A few minutes to seven I was slipping out of my clothes by the window on the side of the garage. I saw flaming red hair moving along just above the yard fence. When I saw the leprechaun social worker turn into the yard, I quickly placed my ass in the glory hole.

I recognized his soft touch on my ass cheek and his Irish lilt. “That you BB?”

BB: “You came.” I quickly stood, turned and offered my hardening cock. “You ready to ride this?”

Red: “No you idiot. I’m here to fuck and breed you.”

BB: “Oh, I’m confused by what you chatted earlier. In fact, I wasn’t expecting you.” I had once again pro-offered my eager ass.

Red: “I changed my mind.”

BB: “Did you bring a condom?” I couldn’t stop myself from teasing.

Red: “Very funny. I want no part of those boner killers.” And he drove in balls deep. I was glad I’d used lots of pre-lube.

He didnt ejaculate prematurely this time. In fact, he gave me quite a decent raw fuck before his breathing got erratic and he picked up his pace and strength. He was unloading inside me when two guys came around the back of the garage,

Red: “Holy fuck! You scared the shit out of me.”

The tall one spoke: “Nope, but looks like we scared the cum out of you. We’re here to make that cum dump behind the glory hole just as happy as you made him just now.”

Red, pulled out and for the next ten minutes my ass was worked by these two stranger’s very impressive naked tools. They didn’t stick around when they had both added their contribution to the cum soup in my ass.

Red: “You just let two total strangers raw fuck and breed your ass? Are you crazy?”

BB: “You stayed to watch! Good for you. Remember, ‘raw is the law.’”

Red: “Get your cock out here.”

I did as asked and his mouth sucked me in deep. I was already semi hard and within no time hard as fuck. He was soon bent over and directing my ridged head to find his hole.

BB: “What are you doing?”

Red: “What’s it look and feel like. I’m mounting your pole. I need you to fuck me like they just fucked you.” He was pushing my raw cock in deep.

BB: “Are you sure?” I felt a little moral twing but I had warned him not to trust strangers. And he hadn’t asked.

Red: “Fuck yeah. That feels amazing, Fuck me already.”

I fucked him for five minutes turned on by the knowledge of how much toxic precum I was lubing his ass with. He just begged for more, faster, harder. I gave him what he wanted quite prepared to pull out when he got around to the crucial question of my status. If didn’t cum up, he never asked.

BB: “Isn’t there a question you’re forgetting?”

Red: “The only question I can think of is what’s stopping you from creaming my cum virgin ass?”

BB: “Well beg for it, and it’s all yours.”

Red: “Flood me BB. Fill me to the brim!”

BB: “Fuck yeh, knockin ya up! Take my dirty load Red.”

It seemed he didn’t hear me as he grabbed my ass and pulled me in tight so every drop of toxic cum was pushed deep inside.

Red: “Fuck man. That was amazing. Wow, I can hardly believe I’ve taken my first load up the ass. Thank you, thank you . …. And what did you mean ‘dirty load’?”

BB: “I just knocked you up mate. My cum is highly toxic, and your ass got ripped up by the look of the pink liquid around your hole.”

Red in shock; “But why didn’t you tell me? How could you do this? That’s so fuckin sick.”

BB: “I told you in our chats not to trust strangers. I told you to ask before you took a raw cock up your ass. I told you trusting was not a good idea.”

Red, with anger: “Would you have told me if I’d asked before you shoved in so rough.”

BB: “You mounted me roughly, that’s all on you. And yes, I would have told you and respected your choice. Just like I respected your choice to not ask. And then your choice to beg for my load.”

At this moment three guys arrived.

The big bear spoke; “You guys gonna keep chatting? Or can we get off in this cum dump?”

For the next 15 minutes I was too busy taking their cocks and cum up my ass to even think about the social worker. As they were leaving, I was surprised to hear the Irish lilt.

Red: “So, you’re telling me my first load in the ass is a highly toxic poz load?”

BB: “Yup, that’s the long and short of it.”

Red: “And you knew I’m not on PreP?”

BB: “Yup, wasn’t my job to question.”

Red: “Then I have another question for you.”

BB: “Ask away, anything you want.”

Red: “Can you give me another infected load? If I’m going to the clinic for follow up tomorrow, I may as well have a good reason.”

He was bent over and my raw poz cock was fucking him silly for the next half hour. A crowd of six guys had gathered by the time I loaded him up for the second time.

They clapped and one called out. “Great show, but I though we were here to fuck the guy in the glory hole. Not the other way around.”

Red: “Well we’ve got a treat for you then don’t we. Two pre-loaded asses for your raw fucking pleasure.”

As the fuck-athon went on for the next two hours guys just kept cuming and going. I took another 6 loads up my ass. The leprechaun left with a dozen strangers cum leaking from his formerly virgin hole. And no, he never asked anyone their status before they pushed into him raw. Neither did he ask after they had bred him.

For some reason we missed a week on my regular appointment schedule, so it was two weeks before I went to his office. I was anxious to hear how he'd made out at the clinic. The receptionist apologized that I hadn’t been informed of this second cancelation. My assigned social worker, my cute little leprechaun was home ‘sick as a dog’.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

36 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Now he can do the BF

Interesting you should say this. I've been crafting an alternative ending in my head. If three of you guys reqest it I'll write it and share it in this story thread. Thanks for all the positive feedback. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

Interesting you should say this. I've been crafting an alternative ending in my head. If three of you guys reqest it I'll write it and share it in this story thread. Thanks for all the positive feedback. 

Yes I request it 😈

• Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 5:58 PM, Tanbbottom said:

Not five hours later we were chatting on the hookup app again.

When I suggested a 7 p.m. hookup tonight he replied,

Red: “So, theoretically if I said yes, what do you see happening.”

BB: “Simple. You arrive to find my hard on sticking through the glory hole. We work it into your tight hole, I fuck and breed you.”

Red: “Theoretically that all sounds wonderful, but it’s not going to happen.”

BB: “Oh, so what is going to happen.” There was a long pause.

BB: “Theoretically?”

Red: “No question, no theory. I have no need to use your ass, I can now bareback and breed my boyfriend. It would only make sense to come to get my ass bred, but we both know that’s not going to happen.”

BB: “I don’t know that”

Red: “Well don’t wait for me.”

A few minutes to seven I was slipping out of my clothes by the window on the side of the garage. I saw flaming red hair moving along just above the yard fence. When I saw the leprechaun social worker turn into the yard, I quickly placed my ass in the glory hole.

I recognized his soft touch on my ass cheek and his Irish lilt. “That you BB?”

BB: “You came.” I quickly stood, turned and offered my hardening cock. “You ready to ride this?”

Red: “No you idiot. I’m here to fuck and breed you.”

BB: “Oh, I’m confused by what you chatted earlier. In fact, I wasn’t expecting you.” I had once again pro-offered my eager ass.

Red: “I changed my mind.”

BB: “Did you bring a condom?” I couldn’t stop myself from teasing.

Red: “Very funny. I want no part of those boner killers.” And he drove in balls deep. I was glad I’d used lots of pre-lube.

He didnt ejaculate prematurely this time. In fact, he gave me quite a decent raw fuck before his breathing got erratic and he picked up his pace and strength. He was unloading inside me when two guys came around the back of the garage,

Red: “Holy fuck! You scared the shit out of me.”

The tall one spoke: “Nope, but looks like we scared the cum out of you. We’re here to make that cum dump behind the glory hole just as happy as you made him just now.”

Red, pulled out and for the next ten minutes my ass was worked by these two stranger’s very impressive naked tools. They didn’t stick around when they had both added their contribution to the cum soup in my ass.

Red: “You just let two total strangers raw fuck and breed your ass? Are you crazy?”

BB: “You stayed to watch! Good for you. Remember, ‘raw is the law.’”

Red: “Get your cock out here.”

I did as asked and his mouth sucked me in deep. I was already semi hard and within no time hard as fuck. He was soon bent over and directing my ridged head to find his hole.

BB: “What are you doing?”

Red: “What’s it look and feel like. I’m mounting your pole. I need you to fuck me like they just fucked you.” He was pushing my raw cock in deep.

BB: “Are you sure?” I felt a little moral twing but I had warned him not to trust strangers. And he hadn’t asked.

Red: “Fuck yeah. That feels amazing, Fuck me already.”

I fucked him for five minutes turned on by the knowledge of how much toxic precum I was lubing his ass with. He just begged for more, faster, harder. I gave him what he wanted quite prepared to pull out when he got around to the crucial question of my status. If didn’t cum up, he never asked.

BB: “Isn’t there a question you’re forgetting?”

Red: “The only question I can think of is what’s stopping you from creaming my cum virgin ass?”

BB: “Well beg for it, and it’s all yours.”

Red: “Flood me BB. Fill me to the brim!”

BB: “Fuck yeh, knockin ya up! Take my dirty load Red.”

It seemed he didn’t hear me as he grabbed my ass and pulled me in tight so every drop of toxic cum was pushed deep inside.

Red: “Fuck man. That was amazing. Wow, I can hardly believe I’ve taken my first load up the ass. Thank you, thank you . …. And what did you mean ‘dirty load’?”

BB: “I just knocked you up mate. My cum is highly toxic, and your ass got ripped up by the look of the pink liquid around your hole.”

Red in shock; “But why didn’t you tell me? How could you do this? That’s so fuckin sick.”

BB: “I told you in our chats not to trust strangers. I told you to ask before you took a raw cock up your ass. I told you trusting was not a good idea.”

Red, with anger: “Would you have told me if I’d asked before you shoved in so rough.”

BB: “You mounted me roughly, that’s all on you. And yes, I would have told you and respected your choice. Just like I respected your choice to not ask. And then your choice to beg for my load.”

At this moment three guys arrived.

The big bear spoke; “You guys gonna keep chatting? Or can we get off in this cum dump?”

For the next 15 minutes I was too busy taking their cocks and cum up my ass to even think about the social worker. As they were leaving, I was surprised to hear the Irish lilt.

Red: “So, you’re telling me my first load in the ass is a highly toxic poz load?”

BB: “Yup, that’s the long and short of it.”

Red: “And you knew I’m not on PreP?”

BB: “Yup, wasn’t my job to question.”

Red: “Then I have another question for you.”

BB: “Ask away, anything you want.”

Red: “Can you give me another infected load? If I’m going to the clinic for follow up tomorrow, I may as well have a good reason.”

He was bent over and my raw poz cock was fucking him silly for the next half hour. A crowd of six guys had gathered by the time I loaded him up for the second time.

They clapped and one called out. “Great show, but I though we were here to fuck the guy in the glory hole. Not the other way around.”

Red: “Well we’ve got a treat for you then don’t we. Two pre-loaded asses for your raw fucking pleasure.”

As the fuck-athon went on for the next two hours guys just kept cuming and going. I took another 6 loads up my ass. The leprechaun left with a dozen strangers cum leaking from his formerly virgin hole. And no, he never asked anyone their status before they pushed into him raw. Neither did he ask after they had bred him.

For some reason we missed a week on my regular appointment schedule, so it was two weeks before I went to his office. I was anxious to hear how he'd made out at the clinic. The receptionist apologized that I hadn’t been informed of this second cancelation. My assigned social worker, my cute little leprechaun was home ‘sick as a dog’.

Alternate ending for Hospital Prisoner 

... And no he never asked anyone their status before they pushed into him raw. Neither did he ask after they bred him. 

The next evening I touched base on chat to see how his clinic visit and PEP had gone. 

Red: "Fuck BB, I'm scared shitless. My boyfriend was having a crisis all day and sucked up all my attention and time. I didn't get to the clinic.  I'm afraid I'm fucked."

I reassured him he still had another 24 hours for PEP to be effective. "Just get to the clinic tomorrow."

Then I made an assumption which made asses out of both of us. I told him at least he knew enough not to fuck and breed his boyfriend until after he'd gotten his PEP treatment. 

Red: "Fuck man,  that’s part of the problem. The boyfriend was so upset all day yesterday. The only thing that calmed him for a bit was for me to fuck him.."

BB: "Please tell me you wore a condom. "

Red: "What could I have possibly told him. He knows I love doing him raw. Of course I fucked him bareback. "

BB: "But you didn't breed him! Please!"

Red: "I came in his ass three times over the course of the day. I just needed to calm him down. Fuck, I've made such a mess. "

The next two evening chats didn't change. Taking care of others he hadn't gotten himself to any clinic. He never received PEP,  and he kept right on pumping his questionable loads into his boyfriend. Usually 3 or 4 per day. 

He told me he wept when he realized he'd past the point of no return,  at least for PEP to be effective. 

On the next evening he came to meet me at the glory hole. He pumped a load into my ass,  but before he finished another raw cock was pistoning in him. 

The leprechaun made no attempt to stop the guy and after his ass was flooded he turned around and pushed his vulnerable ass onto my raw boner. 

In the time it took me to fuck and breed him through the glory hole he had sucked off two more guys and guzzled down their loads. 

He hung around for two more hours. I was so busy getting fucked I have no idea how many more he swallowed with his mouth and his ass. 

The next day at my appointment it was clear he still had no idea we'd been chatting and fucking and breeding each other. 

Him: "I cheated on my boyfriend.  Full out penetrative sex. "

Me: "Really, with the guy you'd been chatting with."

Him: "Yup. "

Me: "So you let him fuck you raw. Did you ask his status first?"

Him: "I told you I wouldn't. I trusted him. "

Me: "Wow. Anything else to report? Do you still trust him?"

Him, evasive and a bit angry: "Of course I still trust him. And nothing else to report  ... accept my boyfriend is hornier than ever. I can't pump enough loads in to satisfy him. "

For the next two evenings we were both at the glory hole loading each other's asses and getting flooded by many other guys 

The next appointment my leprechaun looked pale. I asked if something was wrong. 

Him: "My boyfriend woke up sweating and with chills. I thought he'd shake our bed apart and it was soaked. Did you have those symptoms when you turned poz?"

Me: "Yup. But where do you suppose he got it? Has he been cheating on you all along. "

Red, blushing: "Remember I didn't ask the guy before he fucked and bred me raw?"

Me: "Yeah."

Him: "I should have asked, I shouldn't have trusted him.  But truth be told I was so fuckin horny to take a strangers raw cock and load I wasn't gonna take a chance on finding out something to stop me. "

Me: "That’s fucked up, but I understand it. "

Him: "And that's not all. I've taken at least a dozen 'don't ask, don't tell ' loads from other strangers.  You and the glory hole guy have unleashed my inner cum dump monster."

Me: "Fuck, so have you been tested. Maybe he's been cheating on you. "

Him, resigned, "No, I trust him. I'm sure I infected him. "

The next night on chat;

Red: "Hey BB, I can't chat long.  I'm sick as a dog! Congratulations.  You managed to knock me up,  and I knocked up my boyfriend.  The gift that keeps on giving!"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

On 8/13/2024 at 5:06 PM, Tanbbottom said:

The next night on chat;

Red: "Hey BB, I can't chat long.  I'm sick as a dog! Congratulations.  You managed to knock me up,  and I knocked up my boyfriend.  The gift that keeps on giving!"

@Tanbbottom THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU for an amazing story .... 

It certainly made me cummmm as much as all others who read this story of yours ... 

Thank you - for being such an amazing, talented author!

Thank you - for being soooo creative which makes everyone cream !!!

Thank you - for completing the story .....

Having said this - you might come up with more chapters and I am sure that everyone here, who read so far, agrees with me .... WE LOVE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU... :-))

Edited by FFun2BB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1