I'm gonna tell you my story here , It's happened not long ago

About 3 months ago I traveled to Japan with my family , At that time I'm already curious about my sexuality and never meet any guys before and I'm still in the closet , So i made up my mind that I'll definitely meet some guy there in Japan. I'm open BBRT to find to guy to meet then i found one , His profile is already catching my eye 40yr Salt and Pappers hairy chest with those thick muscle, His is Top for sure and on the status it's said "Ask me" , We chat a little I told him that "It's my first time to meet up a guy and I'm quite nervous" , he said like "There is nothing to worry about , we can try jerking each other off or maybe just some blowjob if I would like to try , I can step out anytime if I don't feel like it" in the end We decided to meet at park nearby my hotel and his hotel at around midnight so it'll be less people , At first i have two things in my mind to go and meet him or to go to bed and let my curiosity go on in my life , But then I decided there is nothing bad here he seem sincere enough if I don't feel like it, I can get out like he said so I accept his offer , When i meet him at the park there are two feelings in my mind exciting and nervous they are fighting each others like dog and cat , And i know he can feel it too , So he try to calm me down by a little chat to get me out of my thought and it work , We sat on a bench and talk about a random thing, When he sure that i was calm so he's try to get thing going at first it just some tab on my thigh , his arm wrap on my shoulder, then a kiss on my cheek to  a kiss on my lip , He's a very good kisser that made my mind went crazy and arouse at the same time then he putting his hand in to my pant, I didn't know before that i was already hard and wet with precum down there , When he's touched me, he's smirking to me and said to me "I'm so proud that a got a curious straight guy so hard and wet down here" then he continues to kiss me and undress me at the same time, Within minutes we are naked and his hand continues to groping me around then me pinching my nipple i was pain at first and then the pressure is crushing to my body , my dick keep twitching and leaking every time that he pinch my nipple , all i can do is moaning and drown in pressure , then i feel his fingers circling around my hole again the pressure is so unbearable i moan even more , All of this behavior never happens to me before , It's like he turning some switch inside me , and that's moments i know that he knows, he got me in his hand , he split on his hand and rubs into my ass hole then he started to push his finger inside my ass , It's so painful that i'm clenching so hard that me can't pass into my hole , Suddenly he got out a little brown bottle and tell me to inhale deeply , normally i will question him first that what is this , is it a drug but right now am willing to do everything that he told me to do , I took an long inhale and he tell me to hold it and exhale when he told me to , When i exhale that was the first time i get to know popper rush , Everything is hot and i can hear my own heartbeat and i feel so horny , He then try to push his finger into my hole which is very easy this time due to a popper rash that i'm in , He started to move his finger in and out my hole and his finger tip rubbing something inside my ass (which I later know it's my prostate) I feel like i was in heaven it never happened before in my sex life , Then he try to and more and more finger till there are three of his fingers inside my ass , but then there are someone walking near the park so we stop what we doing and got dress , He ask me "Do you want to some where else or Do you want to get back to your hotel" , The second choice is not gonna happen for sure , I told him like i still want to try more , So we start to looking for a place that can have fun together then i saw a public toilet in the park , as we get inside it's not a very clean toilet the smell of piss is everywhere but to my surprise again it didn't disgust me at all , we get inside the last stall and continue doing what we left off but instead of putting his finger inside my ass , he get his dick out and started to rubbing and smearing his precum onto my hole , i was shocked at first so i ask him about condom and he said he didn't have one and me neither , so i ask him what is his status he said that he not sure but last time he checked he was negative but he always bareback and never you condom so he not sure about his status right now (at the time didn't know what PREP is and didn't take it before) , He ask me again " Do you want me to stop? , We can give each other a blowjob and go back to sleep" , But the horniness always win I answer him "Do whatever you like as long and you don't cum i me" , He smirked at me again and continued to rub his dick around my hole , He shove popper under my nose again and told to inhale 4 big deep breaths when i got popper rush he started to push his dick inside me , It's hard to describe the feeling it's pain at first and then it felt so full so right , He start slow then increase his pace by the time gone by , Then he's breathing heavily and he's ask me again "Do you really want me to pull out?" At that time i was in heaven , It's all about pressure but in conner of my mind is also concerned of what i'm gonna get if i let him cum in me. I just moan and try to choose what to do , Then he said "Too late now" that when i feel his dick twitching and feel something warm in my gut and that my pressure is also on the skyrocket then i feel my own dick twitching i was orgasm hand free for the first time , Then he pull his dick out and all i can see is pale pink cum oozing onto my thigh and to toilet floor , He said "I'm sorry, I'm try to wait for you to answer but I can't hold back" , I told him that "It's Ok , You're given me the experience i never have before" then we get dress and got back to each others hotel, About a week later he messaged to me , to ask how i'm doing? , i said " i'm great and i'm sure i'm not straight anymore after that night lol" and he the said to me "Good and maybe you're not negative anymore too , Actually i'm Poz and not on any medication , On the day that we meet , I have very high viral load I'm sure it knock you up",  Instead of fear and worry , I suddenly feel so horny that is start to jerk my self off and taste what maybe my negative last load , I answered him "I hope it take , so you can be my Poz Daddy" he then answered "Good boy , Tell me when your have any symptoms".

Too bad I didn't catch anything , all my blood results come back all negative for HIV and STDs

I didn't talk to him again after i got my blood results.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1