Stages of Members (not sure what to call it)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Moderators
15 hours ago, RiverBear said:

Where does "promising" fit in 

That's a different system. That comes from other posters giving you reputation. At the end of each post, there is a green up arrow and a red down arrow. You have a reputation of 30 now; as you get more up votes, your description will change. I don't know what the names of all those ranks are. 

Guest ff-whole

I'm a slut - yes I am - just should have seen me when I am active in one of the gay sauna/bath houses I sometimes visit...

But what's nice to have these qualifying name regarded as to how many posts you have placed is also the number of + you get from other members...

I'm up the 314 'likes'...

Thank you all. And when you are near, come get a freebee hole to load your hot cum. ;-)

• drscorpio pinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i wish i could get a bbrt free membership. i mentioned something i should not have and they terminated my account and wont let me back on.  it was inocent but rules are rules. there is a man i want to bottom for on there, i need some one to contact him on there for mr. thanks. love gary

Guest Footprints
On 8/20/2020 at 9:51 PM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

i wish i could get a bbrt free membership. i mentioned something i should not have and they terminated my account and wont let me back on.  it was inocent but rules are rules. there is a man i want to bottom for on there, i need some one to contact him on there for mr. thanks. love gary

Can you try to register a new account? How do they ban you from registering a new account?