Can't Decide

So there are two hot bear like daddies who are both poz and want to make me their poz son and i have been getting off to the idea of being pozzed for a couple of years now but im not quiet sure if im ready to go through with it. Should i throw caution to the wind and go to their place and get converted finally or stay neg? 

• Upvote 2

This is a question that has been brought up many times in other posts and the answer is still about the same. You say you've been getting off to the idea for a couple of years now and not quit sure if your ready. Well, if your not quit sure by now then it's probably not going to be what your looking for or fantasizing about. You and only you can make the decision, but do give it a lot of thought and research before going down that one way street of no return. Ask yourself if you can become comfortable and accepting of the end results for the rest of your life. Keep in mind that some of the stories you may have heard and been told  are coming from many different guys and remember that not everyone is the same, so therefore their ideas and thoughts are not all the same. Each guy is different in how he handles these things and the outcome varies and will probably vary as well with you, if you do decide to go through with it, so think about it seriously and what it will mean for your future and your goals you have yet in life.

As I've stated in other posts here on the subject, and there are many guys that are probably tired of reading, I'm not trying to encourage or turn you against the idea, but just get you to give it serious consideration first. As for myself in making my decisions, I've not completed a lot of my goals I set out for in life, but now with my age, a lot of them are out of reach, so with that, I've decided to let nature take it's course and enjoy myself and allow things to progress as they may. I've began taking any and all loads anon or otherwise as of the first of this year and when it happens, it will happen and I'm at ease and accepting of the idea that when it's my time it will happen. The decision took a lot of time, thinking and apprehension, but for some reason it became clear one day that it was ok, what I desire and would be right for me at this time. 

Hopefully with some serious thought, research and contemplation, if it's really what you come to desire, it will also come to you and begin to make sense and your apprehensions about it will disappear and you will know if it's right for you or not.  

Guest GoodExercise

Give them your all.  What the fuck do you think you are saving your precious neg status for if not two poz men that want to make you one of their own?  Every poz guy hesitated at some point before finding some balls and joining the club.  The question is not whether or not to get pozzed, it is whether or not to liberate yourself from that neg status that is keeping you down.

I say get over there and get pounded too !!!! It may take a lot longer then you think to get knocked up. I would not do a blood slam or anything like that. Just do lots of regular fucking. Let it happen naturally is the best way to do it.  Don`t worry about being neg. or poz just have good sex. 

• Upvote 1