Can you get poz from a guy jacking off their dick with yours?

I met up with a guy, there was no intercourse or anything but we rubbed dicks up against each other and he jacked himself and me off at the same time, neither of us came but I think I saw a little bit of precum on his dick and I think it's possible that it got in the tip of my dick.

Is there a high chance I can get poz from this?

15 minutes ago, Guest50 said:

Even if his precum got into my dick?

There would have to be a cut inside your dick. Your rectum can in fact absorb cum.  I doubt if your dick can (but I'm not a dr).  Even absorbing cum is not sufficient for infection.  There has to be a route to the circulatory system for infection to be possible.  In the ass, those are rectal tears caused by fucking and even then the probability of infection from a poz AND infectious person is between 1 in 60 and 1 in 120 exposures with these estimate probabilities being stable over 3 decades now (this range can be found in the medical literature).  The point is that vigorous jacking off is very unlikely to result in a real abrasion sufficient for infection.

In your original post you asked if there is a high chance of infection.  The answer is no.  I said it was actually impossible and think it is.  To my knowledge, no one has ever reported that kind of transmission of HIV, ever.

Edited by fuckholedc
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

No. As everyone else here has stated, the chances are vanishingly small. HIV is actually pretty hard to catch.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like you're exploring man-on-man sex and stepping outside your comfort zone. AWESOME! In the immortal words of Tom Lehrer: "Don't be nervous, don't be flustered, don't be scared... BE PREPARED!"

In 21st-century terms, as many other topics here have explained, that means:

Remember that HIV, while serious, is by far the least transmissible of the various STI's running around out there, and some of them are quite unpleasant.

• Get on PrEP if you don't want to risk HIV. If you're not sharing needles or engaging in receptive anal intercourse, you're probably pretty safe without this one.
  • Get your shots! HepA, HepB, mpox, meningitis, HPV. All of these are completely preventable.
  • Get tested. Regularly. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and especially syphilis are out there, and can be asymptomatic so you won't notice a thing. You don't want to be spreading them around, and we don't want you to, either.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Let's speculate a little.

What if one performs the act of docking with a poz man? Let's say we explore the fetish of docking plus jacking off inside the foreskin. There's an open spot for transmission if the poz man cums first, ya? My thinking is that a small amount can enter the other man's urethra, thus completing the transfer.

Is that possible? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leatherpunk16 said:

What if one performs the act of docking with a poz man? Let's say we explore the fetish of docking plus jacking off inside the foreskin. There's an open spot for transmission if the poz man cums first, ya? My thinking is that a small amount can enter the other man's urethra, thus completing the transfer.

Is that possible? 

I'm THINKING possible but not highly likely.  

• Moderators
5 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

... a small amount can enter the other man's urethra, thus completing the transfer.

Is that possible? 

OK: possible, but let's say it's HIGHLY speculative. Remember that just getting HIV on you, or even in you, is not enough to result in infection. Sufficient virions have to encounter a very specific (and fairly rare) type of white blood cell, successfully bind to it, and infect it. The mucosal membranes are thinner than external skin, but they are still significant barriers, and it's not like T cells go wandering off into the spaces outside them. Receptive oral intercourse is a rather low risk of HIV transmission, and that's why. What you describe would be similarly low, only it's a lot harder to get cum into your urethra than into your mouth. It is obviously NOT a significant concern with regard to the OP's question.

Off the subject, with regard to highly unlikely events: I know a guy, for real (or at least I have no reason to doubt his claim), who caught HIV through a hangnail back in the '90s. He was at a gay festival weekend of some sort and was visiting a piercing shop. A poz guy was having his nipple pierced and the blood squirted out and somehow got on my buddy's hand. This kind of thing is possible, just so extremely unlikely that it completely isn't worth worrying about.

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

OK: possible, but let's say it's HIGHLY speculative. Remember that just getting HIV on you, or even in you, is not enough to result in infection. Sufficient virions have to encounter a very specific (and fairly rare) type of white blood cell, successfully bind to it, and infect it. The mucosal membranes are thinner than external skin, but they are still significant barriers, and it's not like T cells go wandering off into the spaces outside them. Receptive oral intercourse is a rather low risk of HIV transmission, and that's why. What you describe would be similarly low, only it's a lot harder to get cum into your urethra than into your mouth. It is obviously NOT a significant concern with regard to the OP's question.

Off the subject, with regard to highly unlikely events: I know a guy, for real (or at least I have no reason to doubt his claim), who caught HIV through a hangnail back in the '90s. He was at a gay festival weekend of some sort and was visiting a piercing shop. A poz guy was having his nipple pierced and the blood squirted out and somehow got on my buddy's hand. This kind of thing is possible, just so extremely unlikely that it completely isn't worth worrying about.

Did his hand have an open cut when the blood got on it?

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Guest50 said:

Did his hand have an open cut when the blood got on it?

16 hours ago, marcum said:

there must have been a direct contact between cum and blood, the doctors say

Sorry; somehow my description didn't make that key fact clear. My buddy had a hangnail (tear in the skin at the corner of a fingernail, a very common thing). The blood got onto that.

16 hours ago, marcum said:

(any of you into (m)preg risk?)

That topic doesn't belong here in the health forums. However, there is a topic thread on exactly that in the Softcore Fetish forum:

"

How could you get HIV from contact with blood?

Text

The risk of HIV transmission through blood comes when the person has a detectable viral load and their blood enters another person’s body or comes into contact with a mucous membrane. These are parts of the body with wet, absorbent skin such as the:

eyes

vagina

head of the penis

inside of the anus

mouth.

There’s also a risk if blood from a person who has a detectable viral load comes into contact with a cut or broken skin, giving HIV a way through the skin and into someone’s bloodstream. If blood gets onto skin that isn’t broken, there is no risk.

In a medical setting, it’s possible for HIV to be transmitted by someone accidentally cutting themselves with a blade or needle they have used to treat a person living with HIV. 

This is called a needlestick injury. The risk of being infected in this way is very low. However, if someone thinks they have been exposed to HIV through a needlestick injury, post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may be an option."

[think before following links] https://www.tht.org.uk/hiv-and-sexual-health/about-hiv/how-hiv-transmitted#:~:text=Body fluids including semen and,during vaginal or anal sex.