Anything sex acts your don’t particularly enjoy?

Tiboer

28 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Yeah, I love piss, but I'm not a fan of really rank piss or scat (or a jock that has never been washed). The IDEA of it is hotter than the reality of it.

I'm also not that into getting my cock sucked. I fucking LOVE sucking dick, but can take or leave getting MY cock sucked. 

Hear here. Scat is out for me and if your piss or nutt is rank we probably have an issue. I also don’t care about my dick at all so please don’t bother trying to suck me cause it’s not gonna accomplish anything 

Not too many. For example , Cheesy cock is total disgusting to me even though I love dirty play (I mean hard editions xd).  Also, dirty underwear or jocks (ie., not just dirty but seriously, like when a white uw looks brown).

Sounding is still questionable. I never tried it, but I’m unsure if I won’t never. 

3 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Not too many. For example , Cheesy cock is total disgusting to me even though I love dirty play (I mean hard editions xd).  Also, dirty underwear or jocks (ie., not just dirty but seriously, like when a white uw looks brown).

Sounding is still questionable. I never tried it, but I’m unsure if I won’t never. 

Ive tried sounding when I was 17, honestly it did feel erotic in a way but also I did the mistake of using a silicone sound and lube would not stick to it. Had the most painful piss experience for a whole month until my urethra healed.

I relate to your cock cheese comment, I sucked an uncut guy and he had a lot of cock cheese and I didn't noticed until I pulled the foreskin down with my tongue. Gargled Listerine or half an HR to forget the flavor 💀.

I'm kind fine with scat to a certain extent, fucking only, can't have it near my face or mouth, just too much for me 💀😅.

• Upvote 1

Nothing about fisting appeals to me. However, there is something about my hands that causes bottoms into fisting to approach me and ask me to fist them. It's hard for me not to clutch my pearls when this happens 😅. I probably should do it once just to cross it off the list. The one thing I have experienced being around bottoms who get fisted is how nice their holes feel around my cock.