Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?

indianbottom25

All tops will avoid making fun of a small cock unless they know, or strongly suspect, the bottom is into it. Lots of guys are sensitive and embarrassed, so the wrong comment would bring the sex to a quick halt, they won't chance that. I love humiliation play, and I find that even with the meanest tops I have to "train" them that I want to be humiliated for my small cock...especially when they're hung...I try to get them to tell me I can't satisfy my hot boyfriend with my small dick, that he needs a real man to fuck him and I am a worthless pussy...so fucking hot!

I've got a couple guys who play along, and every so often we'll text back & forth...they rip me apart pretty good. Would love another chat/text/video stud if anyone's interested...pm me ;)

(btw, my bf is a little uneasy with my humiliation fetish, so I have to tread carefully. wish I knew how to get him on board without him losing all respect for me)

• Upvote 1

No one is making fun of your little cocks, they're laughing at you for being just being pathetic and useless. Even a little cock can squirt out an enourmous load of semen. Maybe your cocks just don't work. It is pretty obvious that you weren't even meant to be men. These are the type of guys who should work at making their holes big sloppy pussies, cause at least that's something that would make them of use to anyone.

• Upvote 2

No one is making fun of your little cocks, they're laughing at you for being just being pathetic and useless. Even a little cock can squirt out an enourmous load of semen. Maybe your cocks just don't work. It is pretty obvious that you weren't even meant to be men. These are the type of guys who should work at making their holes big sloppy pussies, cause at least that's something that would make them of use to anyone.

Fuckin hot...you know how to tear a bitch apart...love it!

My dick is 4.5-4.75" long and a little bit deformed. Since I'm into humiliation, it's awesome that average-hung guys have nicer cocks than I've got. The bigger they are, the more envious and humiliated I feel. I occasionally even get into paying well-hung guys just to play with their cocks. They don't have to be into the humiliation scene at all. I can enjoy it all on my own. :)

My dick is 4.5-4.75" long and a little bit deformed. Since I'm into humiliation, it's awesome that average-hung guys have nicer cocks than I've got. The bigger they are, the more envious and humiliated I feel. I occasionally even get into paying well-hung guys just to play with their cocks. They don't have to be into the humiliation scene at all. I can enjoy it all on my own. :)

Wait...you pay them to play with their own cocks while you watch? Or do you play with their cocks. Either way, if you're paying them, they should be ok with degrading you a bit.

It's not enough for me to just feel humiliated--at the very least, I have to tell someone that I'm turned on by the humiliation. Bonus if I can get someone to play along and say nasty things, but if I can't (lots of guys are uneasy being that mean) I'll do it myself.

One time I hired this rentb-y couple to fuck my boyfriend while I watched. These guys were monstrous in every sense of the word--championship bodybuilders, over 6' tall, HUGE cocks (10.5" and 12"). One was black, one white. They threw a fuck into my boyfriend to rival any machofucker movie, and I'm not kidding. But they were polite and respectful with me, which wasn't how I wanted to be treated (to be fair, though, they had made it clear that the session was only for my bf, and I was only allowed to watch, not participate). Still, I had to at least let them know why we hired them...so, as things were just getting started, I stood next to the black guy, pulled out my shrunken little certain-illegal-substance dick of about 2", laid it on top of his throbbing 12" monster and rubbed it up and down the shaft. It literally looked like a thumb rubbing across a forearm. I was in awe. He said "mmmm..." in a tone that meant "ohhh, NOW I know what this is about." Nothing more was said about it, but I was satisfied he knew. I think it also gave them the go-ahead to really turn it loose, because those studs fucked my boyfriend so hard he could barely walk.

Side note: after an intense buildup, the black guy screamed and blew a monster load into my bf, then kept going and about 90 seconds later blew ANOTHER load into him! He never even slowed down. Two loads, one right after the other! Have you ever heard of such a thing??

• Upvote 1

Wait...you pay them to play with their own cocks while you watch? Or do you play with their cocks. Either way, if you're paying them, they should be ok with degrading you a bit.

I've paid to play with their cocks. It's a great setup for me because I can get into both controlling a guy and feeling humiliated in the same scene.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just laughing at me; I prefer brutal verbal humiliation about my small cock. It's compounded for me by the fact I have trouble getting a full erection, despite only being in my twenties and yet still cum very quickly when having it played with or getting anal stimulation.

Probably the best mental and physical fuck I've ever had (though at the time I felt incredibly ashamed and dirty) was a well hung top who verbally abused me really badly, calling me all sorts and how pathetic I was for having such a tiny weener that all I could do was spread my legs for strangers, before forcing me to cum and eat my own cum before fucking me. Needless to say it was a rough fuck that left me sore for days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...