There are too many bottoms? How do you market yourself?

hungry_hole

I do think there are more bottoms generally speaking. But I think the countries/cities where one cruises is a big factor. Cruise in some place like Spain, Italy, eastern Europe and Africa and I think you are expected to be the bottom.

Flagging: sometimes I do this in the leather scene, sometimes I don't. I rather like the mystery of not knowing exactly what the guy wants. Besides, it is not that necessary for me as I stand out in crowds. If I take a load and people see it, then what better marketing is there?

I agree with the above point that bottoms should be a bit more versatile. I think bottoms are in general too competitive with each other and a bit greedy. I understand having a preference but I've had some hot flip fucks or simply enjoyed being the top. I actually see more and more guys online who will say outright that they won't fuck a total bottom. Unless you are really really hot, at some point you will probably have to become more versatile or just have less sex or pay for it.

Great question. There are some bottoms out there who will take any load from any guy. Some bottoms who are always available, some bottoms are only available sometimes.

And some bottoms go out more then others. I honestly know that there are a hell lot more of better bottoms out there then me. I'm a pretty good cocksucker but not the best. I have become much much better at taking cock though. I am proud of that. It's really up to the top. If the top just wants an easy lay and piece of ass if he sees me and decides to go with me I'll give it to him. If not he'll find someone else.

I don't think too much about it. I'm generally grateful for a top that wants to fuck me and play with me since there are more experienced men out there and I'm young. But those tops who do decide to play with me and want to fuck me I am completely obedient to them, please them in every way they can, and make them feel damn good and let them take my ass and breed it or just fuck it if they want. I've gotten some repeats and I've gotten some who just want a one time. I've been pretty happy with the repeats though so I can't complain. I am starting to wear different clothes when advertising too which seems to work and let the top know what I want which is usually what he wants. I don't compete though. I've seen bottoms do it though and it's hilarlious.

If I can get a top fine, if I can't well there's always other tops and other guys out there and another day. I'm not really into fucking so I don't plan on being versatile anytime soon. I can still get a bottom off though if he is really cute and into me I'll definitely play with him :P

I think the best way to approach this is to "market" yourself. You can do this CONSISTENTLY at the gym, park, abs etc. Pay attention to the word CONSISTENT. If you put your talents out there, it will happen. You may also want to get creative. A guy via twitter suggested business cards. I got 500 via Vistaprint and I leave them in various places where men frequent. My business card has this avatar on it and my email contact: brotherdeposit@yahoo.com Again, it is all in the advertising!

Guest faggot hole

i agree. Developing a reputation as a great fuck is the best way to attract tops. Also, a reputation for being insatiable sets up a challenge that few tops can resist.

Most importantly,. . I read. . I read a guys profile, and see how we could work together and find areas of compatability. Talk up the areas you can hit it off. and go from there.

Compatibility's not all just about sex. I met a Top on BBRT, and after talking about kink for a while, asked if I could facebook him - and found out we both loved 2010, the sequel to 2001: a space odyssey and that we were both in 12-step recovery. I think other points of connection like that helped make us decide to meet far more than the fact that we had a few kinks in common...

Sounds out of date, but I usually get more cum in my hole when I post a pic of my ass on Craigslist and say I'm taking ALL loads than any other way - something about the sluttiness / anonymity seems to work. Likewise when I go to Slammer and just bend over or back my hole up to a gloryhole - though you're right that a few well-chosen words can give you an extra edge: I once went to a bathhouse on the East Coast and wore a buddy's T-shirt that had "CUMDUMP" written on the back of it and got 16 loads in my insatiable hole on a Thursday night. In other words, when guys know I'll take their DNA no matter what, they seem to be more excited or less intimidated to try. BBRT ads are are hit-and-miss, probably because of the dominance of other bottoms online.

I make it very clear that I am a bottom and that I want my ass fucked. I'm not afraid to make the first move. I'm into public sex, so it easy for guys to watch me taking loads up my ass and that gets lots of guys excited and they want to fuck me too.

• 6 years later...

My situation is probably a little different.  Guys cruise me and approach me often, assuming I am a bottom.  I am, so they assume correctly.  I'm not that small of a guy though, so still not sure why they assume I am a bottom right off.  Maybe this will change as I get older.  Most of my problem is trying to get rid of tops that I am not interested in.  If my husband is with me, I often get looks, but nobody wants to approach me with my hot stud by my side. ?

On 9/1/2012 at 10:38 AM, HolePunchSD said:

What's funny to me is, even with a ratio of 4 to 1, it's the BOTTOMS who have the audacity to be picky! This isn't the Sadie Hawkins dance: with me, I'm the one that's picky and particular. Not the bottom.

Yeah.  I’m not picky.  As long as it gets hard,  I’ll take it.  It helps that I’m a bit more piggy than average.   But it is still an issue.  I’m just patient and keep putting it out there.

I like aggressive (but not pushy) btms. My biggest beef are the wimpy, sub-sentence invites I get online. I know that messages such as: Hi, Hey, Hello, Your Hot, Nice Dick, What's Up?, etc. , probably aren't going anywhere. They just tell me I'll be doing most of the talk and set-up. Send an arousing message, and at least one complete sentence.

So, you want my big raw dick in your slutty ass? Feel free to say exactly that. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Riverfk said:

I like aggressive (but not pushy) btms. My biggest beef are the wimpy, sub-sentence invites I get online. I know that messages such as: Hi, Hey, Hello, Your Hot, Nice Dick, What's Up?, etc. , probably aren't going anywhere. They just tell me I'll be doing most of the talk and set-up. Send an arousing message, and at least one complete sentence.

So, you want my big raw dick in your slutty ass? Feel free to say exactly that. ?

I want your big raw cock in my slutty ass and want you to breed me deep

• Like 2

Living in a city of bottoms, being a service oriented born fag is challenging. I finally went bold on my BBrt profile, especially after receiving a message  (added to this profile comments) that is a reference letter surprise years ago from a buddy.. Wish more took the time of a professional and their experience. Need to start collecting if I do become a paid Ho. Then title is the bold move, some may say conceited. It is acknowledging something already known, profile follows.

Experienced the rest, now experience true service 

Sub Fag Pig with few limits. Over 30 years in the hospitality industry, so service to others always a part of my life—Open to suggestions, questions always welcome. Do flip on occasion, new Flint’s and David’s Sheath make it so. Very furry like beast, a great Teddy Boy. Cuddling adds service of Fag Pig Toy~~Diagnosed a WILD TYPE NON-PROGRESSOR pushing 14 years. Ive never taken HIV meds, CANNABIS SAVES MY LIFE~~STI test every 3 mos~~Being a submissive has never been about being powerless. It is about the conscious decision to gift that power to the person you deem most worthy