Loose hole or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

A good bottom has to have a loose hole and the ability to squeeze it and make it tight.

Some tops need a tight hole to feel stimulated. But once they begin to pump their load inside the hole, some cocks become too sensitive in a tight hole and they have to pull out. That's when the bottom has to loosen up his hole and let the top look for more friction by digging deeper.

A loose hole that can tighten up is the best.

Back in my younger days a tight hole was a must, no thanks to being butchered by the quack that circumcised me and took too much of my sensitive parts off.

Now that I've had some E.D. a looser ass or a good mouth that can take getting fucked for a long time is the preferred cunt.

I like having both. I like having a tight hole but I also love the feeling after a long fuck where my hole is loose and lined in seed. My favorite is getting fucked while there's already loads inside me and when that happens I'm usually pretty loose by then.

• 3 weeks later...

A top contacted me this week after he saw my profile and read that I'll be going back to Chile. The last time I was there he fucked me several times at his place. He's so fucking hot (late 20's, very masculine, long lasting total top) that I can't believe he'll fuck me again. My only explanation it's in his email where he mentions "...your hot hole is loose and so fuckable." And how much he "...likes to breed my loose hole."

But in reality I can make it loose or tighten my hole. It's all in my control.

on the rare occasions when I top, I like a looser, sloppy, used, preferably still cummy hole to slide into. and thats how i like mine to be. generally, im apparently the perfect mix of just tight enough but still loose enough to slide in fairly easily. tight enough to enjoy but just loose enough to reveal that i am definitely a slutty bottom who has been used a good many times. it gets me rock hard when a top comments on it too

Ive been fucking this one bottom quite regurlarly. As he tells me, Im the only one whos been breeding his snatch for months. I fuck him about once a week. When I first started screwing him his pussy was pretty loose. and I had difficulty cumming. after about the 3rd week his hole is now the perfect blend of tightness and openess. He says its because his hole has conformed to my cock and it knows daddy's dick. It has certainly changed since the first few times we had sex. Now I can pop my cork every time I enter it. Now I crave it! Before I was worried Id have to move on to another guy because I thought he was too loose for my taste. go figure......

What it means is he stopped using the bigger butt plug/ dildo that he used to use when he was alone masturbating his hole.

Actually Inception. I believe its 15% he likes how I fuck his hole. and its 85% I told him to stop using the poppers because they give me a headache.....even tho I dont sniff them, the second hand smelling of them does.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

A fuck bud tried to offend me by telling me how loose my ass is and that he shouldn't be able to push his 8 inch thick unlubed cock straight into me. I took it as a compliment and love stretching my hole. Tops shouldn't have to waste time opening me up one finger at a time. Love being fucked and fisted so hard that I gape.