First BB with Poz Guy

mspcummer

So I have been considering whether or not to go BB-only for awhile now. I have been fucking a few guys here and there BB, but all of those guys are, or say they are negative. I have always been the top. Well, lately I have really been craving BB all the time. I have been chatting with a few guys on BBRTS. Last night I went to a sex party that some guys host...not a BB party, BUT many guys do it BB.

Anyway, I ran into a poz guy at the party with whom I have been chatting with for a long time. His ass looked so amazing I had to have it, and I decided to fuck him BB and really experience it. So I fucked my first known poz guy last night. I am not really worried about it at all, which is a good sign that I am making a decision I can live with. In fact it makes me crave bare ass more now. So I had to post this kind of milestone.

Edited by Hotload84

I fucked a guy bb a while back that I later found out was poz. I kind of thoght he might be poz but I didnt ask because I really wanted to breed his tight hole. I have since been gettting fucked bareback and have been taking loads but not from anyone I knew was poz. There is a poz guy in my area that I really want to breed me but haven't pursued it.