I posted a fictionalized account of my first POZ load on Bugshare a few years ago. I can't find the original file, but it's hot enough that I thought I'd share it with you sick fuckers. The story below is much more like what really happened, but if anyone happened to copy my original story, please post it to the comments below. It was also called “Taking Juan's Load.”

My boy was out of town and I was invited to a colleague's birthday party. When I got there, I was delighted to find Juan, a guy who works on the same floor in my office. We were both out about our sexuality at work, and both in relationships. He was also there stag, as his boyfriend was home with a cold. We sat next to each other during a very fancy dinner where much wine flowed. After a few glasses, everyone at the party started relaxing; ties came untied, shirt buttons were unbuttoned. By the time we cut the cake, me and Juan were both pretty tipsy. He looked into my eyes, and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it higher and higher. His hand brushed my hardening cock, and he leaned over and whispered, “Let's get out of here.” I'm sure our host knew something was up. I'm not sure he could have missed my throbbing dick pressing against my slacks.

We were all over each other as soon as we were in the elevator downstairs. I untucked his shirt, and was running my hands all over his furry muscled chest and tweaking his pierced nips. He was shoving his tongue as deeply into my mouth as it would go. We pulled ourselves together and raced through the lobby holding hands and onto the street, hopping into a passing cab. We gave the driver directions to my place, and continued making out. He forced my hand into his crotch, where I was pleasantly surprised by the HUGE cock waiting for me. He was already fully hard. I unzipped his pants, and worked his impressive uncut dick through the fly. He was already oozing precum, which I worked over the head, and used to lube the handjob. He was really gushing, and I couldn't help but lean over and taking his dick as far into my mouth as it would go, lapping up his juices. The thrill of cheating, and sucking dick in public made me harder than I had been in a long long time.

Before long, we arrived at my building, urgently paid off the cabbie, who was grinning ear to ear. We ran through the halls until we arrived at my door, and ripped each other's clothes off as soon as we were inside my living room. His hot breath was all over me as he kissed all over my body, sucked my hard dripping cock to the base in one swallow. He spit on his hand and started working one then two fingers into my tight quivering hole. I knew he wanted to go all the way. I was nervous, as I had been in a monogamous relationship for quite some time, and knew I didn't have any condoms in the house. I always played bare with my boyfriend, and trusted that he would never fool around behind my back. Until now, I had never cheated on him. I told this to Juan, and he smiled, reaching over to the pile of his clothes, and pulled out his wallet, taking out two condoms. “Always prepared,” he said in his sexy light Latin accent. We were so hot for each other, there was no way we were going to make it to the bedroom, so he bent me over right there on the living room sofa, and rimmed my hole. He worked in three or four fingers with plenty of spit, and he paused to roll the rubber over his dick. He said, “You're sure about this? Even with a condom, this can be dangerous...” I didn't know then exactly what he meant, but I answered by grabbed his latexed cock and pulling it to my hole.

My ass was loose and wet enough from his fingering that it swallowed his dick all the way to the balls. He was gentle, pulling out all the way and then slowly putting the whole thing back in. After a few minutes of this, I begged him, “Give it to me hard!” He tentatively replied, I want to go hard, but I don't want the condom to break.” “Oh screw the condom! Give it to me!” As soon as he picked up the pace, I knew he really had been holding back. He was pounding my hole like my boyfriend never could. Even with him rubbered up, it felt amazing. I was leaning back to meet his every thrust. This must have gone on for about ten minutes. My hole was completely numb, and my head was spinning when he pulled out and ripped off the condom. He was jerking himself to completion as I spun around. I knelt before him to swallow his load, but he quickly pushed me away, and shot spurt after spurt onto own hand, and wiped it up with a convenient tissue. A waste of a hot load, I thought.

“Want to do me?,” he asked. “Hell yes, but only if I can rim you first.” “As long as you're okay with this,” he replied. The whole time we had been playing, I had been rock hard, and my cock had been bouncing up and down as Juan had fucked me. Now, however, it started to go down. Usually, rimming a puckered hole is a quick way to get me hard again. I bent Juan in half and started to go to town on his ass. His hole was really loose, and looked like it had been plowed more than a few dozen times. I pushed my tongue into his hold on the first lick, and had three fingers inside of him before long. My dick had sprung back to life, and I ripped open the condom to roll it on. Now, it had been four years since latex had touched my dick, and it withered before my eyes as soon as the condom came near it. I was mortified. Juan saw my horror, and knelt before me, sucking me back to fully hard. I tried again, but started going soft as soon as I had the condom on. I explained that it had been a long time since I had played with a rubber on, and he smiled, whispering, “Well, stick that dick in me, and I'm sure it will get hard again.” I shoved my shrinking cock into his hole, but it was no use. There was no way I could stay hard with the condom. I pulled out with a wet plop, and unrolled my dick. Juan smiled a wicked smile and said, “I know how to get you off. Don't worry about the condom.”

Juan sat down in the corner of the sofa, and beckoned me to him, taking my dick into his mouth as I leaned into him. He began fingering my ass again, and my cock sprang back to fully erect in mere seconds. He grasped my cock, spread his legs as wide as they would go, lifted his ass, and pulled my bare dick to his hole. I looked into his eyes and asked, “Raw?”

“Raw.”

I leaned forward to kiss him as my cock sank smoothly into his velvety hole. He was loose and wet, so completely different than my boyfriend. I was frozen still as he worked his whole body up and down my bare cock. I was drunk and dizzy and not thinking straight at all. I might have fucked him raw for a minute or for an hour, I don't know. I snapped to as I was about to cum, and he pulled away from our kiss asking, “Are you close?” I answered with a grunt, shooting my first blast of cum deeply into his bare unprotected sloppy wet hole. Half of the next spurt went into his hole too, the other half spraying his furry ass cheeks. The rest went all over his balls, oozing onto the sofa below. He calmly asked, “Where did you cum?” I apologized saying, “It all happened so fast. I came in you a little.” He soothed me, saying, “That's okay. It happens. That's how it happened to me.” What was he talking about?

He continued on telling me the story of how an ex had cum in him a little once, and that's how he got pozzed. What the hell??? I had just let a poz guy fuck me with a condom, and I had just fucked him raw!!!!!

I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach. All of the air went out of the room. Juan could tell that I was freaking out. He then realized what had happened. He thought I knew he was poz and figured either it didn't matter to me or that I must be poz too. I realized that I had swallowed so much of his precum that I had already been exposed to the virus. I figured I could go to the ER the next morning and get something to try to fend it off. I sat back and regained my senses. He promised me that everything would be fine, and that it usually took a lot more exposure than one try to get pozzed. That was some sort of comfort. I leaned into his furry chest and nuzzled there for a few minutes, lightly teasing his nips. I noticed that his cock was springing back to life. He whispered to me, “I think I could go again if you're up for it. Whatever damage has been done has already been done. Want to go for round two?” “But we used both of the condoms.” “What do we need condoms for? I took your load raw. Don't you think it's only fair that you take mine too?”

“But I'm neg.”

“For now,” he replied.

To my amazement, my dick was instantly fully hard again. I allowed him to turn me over and work his raw dripping cock all the way into my raw vulnerable hole. After another rough fuck, he came inside me, flooding my guts with his poz seed. I nearly fainted when I felt blast after blast of the virus shooting from his cock and becoming one with my hole. I fucked him bare again, this time not pulling out at all. He came again as I blasted off inside him. He rolled me over and wiped all of his third load of the night into my bare pussy. He kissed me again, hard and rough, and then quietly got dressed and left without another word.

The next day at work, we saw each other in the hallway, and acted as if nothing had happened. When my boyfriend got back from his business trip, I didn't tell him a thing about my night with Juan, but I didn't want to fuck him either. I wanted to be tested and make sure I wouldn't infect him. I let him pound my bole for a month telling him that I was feeling like a slut bottom lately. He didn't ask questions and was happy to pound my hole without needing to give it up for me.

I went to the clinic a few weeks later and got tested. It came back neg. I went again two months later. Still neg. Only then did I feel safe fucking my boyfriend raw again. I had had my first taste of poz cum and knew that I had already begun slipping down that slope. Now, years later, my boy and I have both opened up to taking and sharing poz loads. It all started with Juan's load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Taking Juan's Loads

Author: 1981virginia

Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 06:20 pm:

I have a wonderful boyfriend with an ass that just won’t quit. He lets me fuck him raw whenever I want. My boyfriend would let me fuck his tight ass four times a day if I had the stamina to keep up. Until the story I’m about to tell, we’ve been monogamous, as far as I know. So, I’m not really sure why my eyes should wonder to my co-worker Juan. But, as they say, variety is the spice of life.

At work, Juan would totally and shamelessly flirt with me, cruising me every time he walked by my desk, in the tightest of trousers that left nothing to the imagination. This boy had a solid 8” in his pants from the sight of it snaking down his leg, which he often readjusted as he was walking past me. Hot.

We were working together on a big project for my company, flirting shamelessly and peppering the conversation with innuendo, and getting to know each other better. I was doing the deskwork, while he was traveling back and forth to Montreal for presentations to the client. After a few months of collaboration, the project was deemed a success. To celebrate, we were both invited, with our respective boyfriends, to a dinner at our boss’ apartment as a sort of congratulation. Turned out that the night in question, both of our partners were to be out of town. So, Juan and I went. We sat side by side at the table, continuing our harmless flirtation. As we both drank more and more red wine, the flirtation became more heated. My hand initially grazing the back of Juan’s hand, his palm stroking my thigh, and eventually me rubbing his hardening cock through his pants. We got a little out of hand at dinner and decided to head home early. When he asked to share a cab, I knew I was in for trouble.

In the cab, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Tongues down each other’s throats, hands exploring each other’s bodies. He undid his belt and a few buttons so I could slowly start to jerk him off. I had been planning on getting out first, so had given he cabdriver my address. As we neared my building, I noticed that this nasty mid-eastern fucker was jerking off to our antics. Juan was just about to cum when the driver, somewhat sadly, announced that we had arrived. Juan paid, as we both folded our coats over our crotches to cover our hard cocks as we made a beeline inside.

We made it upstairs in a flash and were out of our clothes. He was an aggressive kisser. The kind that you have to fight for breath when making out. It was exhausting, but amazing. His cock was already spewing precum, and I went in for a taste, deep throating as much of his uncut manhood as I could handle. I kept going lower and lower until I had both of his shaven balls in my mouth, and lower still until I was worshipping his tight hairless asshole.

I had never cheated on my boyfriend with anyone, certainly not someone who I saw every day at work. I got a little freaked out, and leaned back on the sofa. Juan though I was inviting him to return the favor, and I quickly gave in. He blew my cut 6” until I shot a huge load down his throat. After swallowing as much as possible, he kept going lower and lower until he was tonguing my hairy asshole. It was amazing. (My boyfriend doesn’t go in for foreplay of any kind, and he’s a total bottom.) As he was getting me looser and looser, I realized that I hadn’t taken a cock in almost three years. And I wanted Juan’s. Badly.

I stopped him long enough to run to the bedroom and get two condoms, some lube, and some poppers. Juan bent me over the sofa, still tonguing and working two fingers into my ass, as I started inhaling. I stopped him long enough to work the condom over his thick drippy dick. Then, leaning forward, he plowed into me, not a bit at a time, but all the way. After he pushed in once or twice, he complained, “Damn, this rubber is making me go soft.” He pulled out all the way, then shoved it back in. I didn’t know until later that that was when he pulled the condom off. With my face in the pillow, I squealed with pleasure. I was loving it. I hadn’t bottomed for a long time, and was getting the deep dicking of my life. I reached back to feel his cock going in and out of me, and didn’t feel the rubber. (I chalked that up to my relative inexperience as a bottom and thought it had all slipped inside.) Juan’s pace slowed down and I could feel him firing off, but didn’t know that he was coating my hole with his sperm. He pulled out slowly, and made a show of handling the condom. I noticed that there was something wet in the condom. Had he spit into it to make me think that that was his cum???

After resting a minute, we switched places so I could blow Juan again and suck on his balls. I rimmed his hairless ass for a good ten minutes or so, before starting to work my fingers in there. I got up to three and he was begging me to fuck him. I dutifully wrapped my cock, thinking, “Well, if I’m cheating, I should at least be safe, right?” That didn’t last long. My hardon drooped as soon as it touched the latex. I went back to tongue fucking Juan’s ass as I jerked myself back to full hardness. Juan said, “You can fuck me raw, just don’t come in me. No one cums in me but my boyfriend.” How sweet, right? I started, slowly at first, inserting my raw cock’s head, then the whole thing, picking up my pace until my balls were slapping his ass. I’m a huge precummer and was doing just fine with my own moisture and the spit I had forced into his ass with my cock.

As I fucked and fucked his raw ass, Juan got dirtier and dirtier in his pillow talk. “Oh yeah, give me that raw dick. Fuck your cum into me. Give me your babies!” Well that sent me over the edge. I started moaning as his silky asshole milked my cock. I shot one or two spurts of him inside him, and pulled out, spraying his asshole and balls with my cum. “Aww yeah. Aww yeah,” he kept shouting. I pulled out after a few thrusts, coating his balls with my seed.

As I caught my breath, I realized that the cool drippy sensation at my own asshole was his cum dripping out of my own ass. I asked Juan if he cam in me. “A little, maybe,” was his reply. I got hard all over again, and we fucked each other senseless, cumming inside each other this time without any pretense.

We lay there in sweaty smelly afterglow, both of us with at least a load and a half in our asses, fingering the cum of ourselves as we basked in our own sex. He told me that his boyfriend, like my own, was a usually a total bottom, but he craved more. He went on to tell me that when he was in Montreal on business, our client had introduced him to bathhouses and sex clubs, and he had been playing up there a lot. He didn’t want to go into the details, but I got the feeling that he took more than a handful of strangers raw, which turned me on and freaked me out at the same time.

At work the next week, it was almost like business as usual, except for the time we snuck out to the men’s room after lunch to swap loads. I loved sitting at my desk the rest of the day with his load slowly trickling out of my ass into my trousers. I loved even more, fucking my boyfriend’s hot ass that night with Juan’s babies still slowly oozing out of me.

About a week after our first tryst, Juan missed a few days of work with a cold. When he got back, he asked me to see him alone. He looked like death warmed over, and told me that he didn’t have the flu. He had tested poz shortly after we fucked, and suggested I get tested too. I was totally freaked out. I had taken his load at least three times, knowingly and unknowingly. When I was taking it from him, I was turned on by the risk, and the illicit cheating. I went to my doctor, and came back neg. Juan and I have never fooled around again, and since then I haven’t been with anyone other than my boyfriend. But, I feel like I got a taste of something that I really liked, and now I want more. I have fantasies of pozzing my boyfriend and taking loads at gangbangs. Those parts of my sexlife are fantasy, but my brush with poz cock is totally true.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...