Would you take fist for the man you loved?

pulszer

would you get fisted for the man you loved  

224 members have voted

1. 1. would you get fisted for the man you loved

• No fucking way
    • Yes, but only once..
    • Yes, but I'd want/need drugs
    • sure, why not? drugs or no.. :)
    • Hell yes! My pig cunt belongs on his fist

They're both pretty damn hot but that glove has got to go.

Odd thing about this thread is that you made taking a fist sound like a bad thing. Taking a hot man's hand up my ass is a bonus.

From the way you phrased it, I almost thought you were asking if I'd take a punch (i.e. step in a finish an actual fight) in order to defend my man. FWIW, the answer to that is yes as well (and I've done it before).

If he was a new fuck and we entered the relationship with fisting and other kink sex from the git go, then yes. But I had a pretty tame and vanilla lover for 19 years, and I found it much harder to embrace or introduce any fringe sex action with him-- from 3 ways on up to water sports-- and it all went back to what the base/ foundation had been built on- we were both in our early/mid twenties when we first met, and our sex was the basic sucking and fucking.

I have been single for 11 years, made quite a few kink friends, and could be a fistee for any of them in a relationship, mostly because of the first encounters with them being more hard core.

Edited by AlwaysOpen
typo corrections