Would you take fist for the man you loved?

pulszer

would you get fisted for the man you loved  

224 members have voted

1. 1. would you get fisted for the man you loved

• No fucking way
    • Yes, but only once..
    • Yes, but I'd want/need drugs
    • sure, why not? drugs or no.. :)
    • Hell yes! My pig cunt belongs on his fist

key word for me was loved! i did it once for a man I loved and have never been able to do it again. Nor was it bad nor painful. On the contrary it was quite pleasant but I have never succeeded in doing it again. We took an enormous amount of time but we were young and in love and that didn't matter then.

• 9 months later...

I will take a fist from any guy that wants my hole. I can tell in 15 seconds if he knows what he is doing.

I have been fisted by many men, and I will even say it's better then dick, but unfortunately a fist does not shoot cum in your ass. Once you get a fist in your ass, you'll wonder why you have denying yourself of it all this time.

• Upvote 1

Unclatinosj nailed it when he said "trust". I have had several men try, but one man I really liked really wanted. He took no for an answer at first, even with four fingers inside me. Over time, I came to trust him enough to push it all the way inside me. Him being a doctor helped me to get past the fear. He did it to me twice, and once showed another guy who was tag teaming me with him how to do it. It didn't feel the same with the second guy. I would do it again. But not with a stranger. It's a bitch to get cleaned out that thoroughly too. But my answer is yes, as long as I trust him. And want to please him.

Fisting can be a spiritual experience. I always fantasized about it. My first lover was in a fisting grp and when I told him I wanted it, he was surprised and excited at once. He did not see me as someone that would experiment with THAT. He was very patient and knew what to do. I went into shock the first time he was successful in getting his fist up my cunt. It's kinda hard to wrap yer brain around the fact that a cunt can expand that much. Once I got over the shock of what I could take, I wanted more and more. I was able to get to mid-forearm. Still looking for "elbow" and the ability to have an ass-gasm!

• 1 month later...

I enjoy fisting guys, so to even things out, I enjoy getting fisted as well. But my one caveat is I don't enjoy punch fisting. Either to give or receive. When I get fisted, I enjoy a nice slow fisting session. And on occasion, I see stars when the guy gets his hand in me. It's amazing!

• Upvote 1