• Administrators

[This story is a complete fantasy. Who knows maybe I'll have a slave like this - he'd sorta be my ideal slave…]

Jamal started life with things stacked against him. His mom was a prostitute who usually had johns fucking her several times a day. She always took her birth control but with all that cum in her pussy some of it managed to get past the birth control and she got pregnant with Jamal. Being pregnant was the last thing she wanted. Some guys liked fucking pregnant women, but most didn't and it meant she'd earn nothing for a couple weeks around the birth. Jamal was unwanted from day one…

Jamal's mom had been pretty once, but after living in poverty getting fucked by thousands of guys, her beauty was "faded" (to put it nicely). She should have lived a better life but somehow things always went bad for her. It didn't help that everyone in her building knew she was a whore. A couple of them would routinely break into her apartment, rob her and force her to give them a free fuck. She tried to hide her money but half the time they'd find where she had hidden the money. She just couldn't get ahead and Jamal was just the latest of a heap of problems that she called her life.

Needless to say, as the bastard child of a poor prostitute Jamal was pretty much the textbook definition of "disadvantaged". He was a cute kid - he had gotten his Mom's good looks. His mom was mulatto (black mother, white father) and based on how Jamal looked it seems like his daddy had been Latino of some sort. He was this wonderful light brown color - like the perfect suntan 360 days a year. His hair was coarse, but not kinky… All in all he was a hot little blatino boy, but looks don't count for much when everyone knows your mom gets fucked for a living. He was constantly getting beaten up by his peers, and because he was a little kid there was no way he could fight back. The few times he tried he lost pretty badly. The funny part was he knew some of their fathers fucked his mom - he could be the brother of the guys who were beating him up - but he never said that to their face - it would only make the guys beat him harder. There was a hierarchy to Jamal's world - he was on the bottom and everyone else was above him - it's just how things were and he accepted it.

It wasn't just the kids in the neighborhood who'd beat Jamal. His mother had the bad habit of reminding Jamal that she wished he'd never been born. Whenever he did something to displease her she's smack him. If he tried to stop her, it would set her off even more. There were times when she'd just snap and start wailing on him - it was like she tried to soothe the frustrations of her miserable life by using him as a punching bag. There were teachers and counselors at school that were supposed to figure out what was going on but most of them didn't care. Plus his mom told him if he ever reported her his life would get a lot worse - not better. So he just put up with it an hid the bruises as best he could from people like teachers. Abuse was part of his life and as far as he could tell it would always be that way.

The question of who his father was was one that always haunted Jamal. He used to fantasize about who his father was. His dream was that he could figure out who his father was, and even though he was his bastard son and would never be the equal of his legitimate siblings, he would at least know where he belonged. It was the feeling that he had no home, no safe place, that really hit him the hardest, and he knew even if he found his father that wouldn't necessarily be his home either - but at least he'd have something concrete to fantasize about.

Jamal learned early on that he couldn't stop the abuse but if he kept his head down and did things like avoid eye contact, it helped a lot. When he had to interact with someone it was best if he just tried to give them what they wanted or make them happy in some way. Submissiveness was his survival strategy. Even when someone would start beating him - it was better if he didn't resist - if he just took it without complaint. Jamal was a broken and damaged kid.

The only part of his life that seemed to go well was school. It was a crappy school where the teachers didn't really care, but Jamal came to realize that he was actually pretty smart. That, and his willingness to please, earned him good grades. He was pretty much a straight A student - not that that made much of a difference in his rough and tumble world. It just meant some of the kids would force him do to papers and then beat him up if the paper he wrote didn't get an A. To make matters worse his mom just kept telling him he was worthless - that brains didn't matter - that he'd get nowhere 'cause he wasn't much of a man - he was so small and submissive he'd never amount to much of anything. So even the one thing where he could have gotten some self-worth was taken away from him…

When Jamal was 8 some of his mom's clients expressed an interest in him. His mom thought it was disgusting, but she also saw dollar signs. As much as she despised "faggots", to her it was free money. Even with her trying to keep it on the down-low (she didn't want to be known as the mother of a faggot), it wasn't long before Jamal was out-earning her, but it only made Jamal less of a man in her eyes. He was her meal ticket and she despised him for how he earned his money.

Without going into detail, Jamal was pretty much perfectly suited for his new "profession". He was submissive and willing to put up with just about anything to get by. And his desire to please let the johns think they weren't really abusing him and the men coming back for repeat visits.

Of course it wasn't long before the kids found out that Jamal's mom was whoring him out - and that just made things worse with him. He'd come home with new bruises every day. And when his "clients" saw the bruises they treated him worse. It was cyclical - the sex just got rougher and rougher as time went on… The abuse just never seemed to have an end. Jamal stopped seeing his body as _his_ body - it became a shell he lived in that other people used as they saw fit. He felt hollow and yearned for acceptance and love - but he didn't even know what that meant. He just knew it revolved around one word - "daddy" - the one thing he'd never had.

Jamal contacted me a few months before his 18th birthday. He found my blog and told me he thought I was the perfect daddy top. He'd send me pictures of himself. I had to delete some of them immediately 'cause he shouldn't be sending pics like that, but he was hot. The best part was that he didn't understand how hot he was - he saw himself as pretty much worthless. He had good grades in school, but his school was so bad there was no way he could compete in college against people who had gone to better schools. And with the exception of his teachers (who largely just took him for granted), everyone around him despised him and told him he was a piece of shit.

While 17 is legal in New York, he lived in Philadelphia and I wasn't about to bring a minor across state lines, so we just chatted online. After a month or so he opened up to me and started showing me the bruises, but I couldn't really do anything. He begged me not to report his mother and given that it had been going on for years I figured he could stand a couple more months of it. He didn't even tell me enough about him to do a report. He told me his name was Jamal and he lived in Philadelphia, but that was all I knew. We kept chatting and I could tell I was becoming a bit of a daddy figure to him. It was cute. At the same time it sorta turned me on to hear how he put up with physical and sexual abuse without complaint. It was just his life and he expected it. It was no big deal to him.

A couple days before he turned 18 I tried to reach him online but he was wasn't around. The next day - same thing. Being offline so long was usual for him. The morning of his birthday he still wasn't online and I started getting worried. I wondered if the abuse finally went really bad. Then in the middle of the afternoon my doorbell rang, I opened the door and there he was. I didn't remember telling him my address, but somehow managed to find me.

It was one of the hottest days in August. He was sorta sunburned and incredibly dirty. But he still looked incredibly hot. It didn't hurt that he had almost nothing on - no shirt, just these thin little running shorts which clung to every curve in his body 'cause he was dripping with sweat and his shorts were soaked. It was also clear he didn't have underwear on - his thin wet shorts were showing every detail of his half-hard dick. I could actually see his dick twitching and growing pretty quickly. In a matter of seconds it got so hard it started tenting his shorts and he was big enough that the head started poking out under the bottom of his shorts.

"Can I come in?" He was so submissive - he barely looked up at me - mostly just stared at the ground.

"Of course boy…" (I didn't want my neighbors to see a half naked little boy standing at my door with a hardon).

As soon as he was inside the door he dropped to the floor and got into a little submissive ball and started kissing my feet. He begged me to let him stay. Said he'd be a good boy and I could whore him out just like his mom had - he'd earn his keep and wouldn't be any trouble. "Please daddy, please… My mom will know I'm gone by now and she'll beat me pretty bad if I go back. I always delete our chat history - they'll never know I'm here. I'll be good, I promise." I'll do anything you want daddy, please daddy, please… Please let me be your boy… I'll be a good boy, I promise…" He was having verbal diarrhea offering everything he could think of to get me to let him stay. I just stood there for a little bit and let him beg. "…If you want to beat me, I can take it… Anything you want daddy… Please…"

I didn't really respond to his request. He was filthy dirty and I just wanted to start with getting him clean.

"Follow me boy" and I led him up to the bathroom and he followed quietly - he knew the time for talking was over. "Take a bath boy - you're filthy."

"I'm sorry sir, I walked here."

"You WALKED here?" I said incredulously. "You walked here from Philadephia?" That's like 100 miles.

"Yes sir. I went to the park near my house a couple days ago just to get away from my mom for a few hours. Some kids started beating me up. They ripped my shirt sir. I thought about how I'd be 18 in a couple days. I just had enough and wanted to get away. I need a fresh start sir. I just started walking and didn't go back. I didn't have any money on me, so I figured I'd just walk. You're the only person who I thought might take me so I headed toward you. I'm good at remembering details and while a back I had figured out who you were and what your address was. Luckily I remembered the address correctly."

No wonder he was dirty - he'd been walking for 3 days to get here. His shirt was gone 'cause it had been torn by the guys who beat him up. He had used it as a rag and to keep sun off him, but had finally discarded it when he got to NYC. And most remarkably he had walked 100 miles in cheap flip flops. His feat were a mess, but as he bathed in the hot tub the layers of dirt came off him. When he was done this cute little boy emerged from the water. He was adorable and there was no way I could say no to him...

There was one thing I meant to tell Jamal before now, but had just never gotten around to it. I had converted a couple months earlier. Not exactly sure how it happened, but I had what seemed like the fuck flu and when I went and got the test it came back poz. I hadn't gone on meds yet - I was still waiting to see how my body would respond. Here was an 18 year old begging me to "be my boy" - on his 18th birthday no less. He had no clue what he was asking for, but given his life up to this point I figured he probably wouldn't care. Being pozzed by me was better than his life back in Philadelphia.

I didn't say anything about that and I didn't really tell him I planned on granting his wish to stay with me and be my boy. When the water drained out of the tub I got out the the spray nozzle for douching and asked if he knew what it was. "Yes daddy, my mom has me use something like that…" I told him I'd be in the bedroom when he was done.

5 minutes later my naked little boy came to the bedroom and climbed into bed with me (since he hadn't eaten in two days douching didn't take long). He was so small and frail - just 5' 2" and barely over 100 pounds. I could see why fighting back was never an option for him. Even though he hadn't eaten in 3 days, but he wasn't asking for food - he was so submissive he wouldn't even make that simple demand of me - it wasn't his place. I think he thought he needed to earn his meal. He didn't even make much eye contact with me. He just got on his belly, ass up, looked the other way and said "it's yours daddy…" and spread his ass cheeks. Damn that was a fine ass!

I grabbed the lube, lubed up my dick, and pushed into his sweet boyish hole - no foreplay, no tenderness - we both knew he was just a fuckhole. My big PA hurt him as it went in, but he put up with it. God that was a sweet hole… Silky smooth and still pretty tight despite all the use it had seen. I came on like the third stroke, but I knew that was just the first of many loads - I'd last longer on the next load. I kept my dick in him and slowly pumped his hole. It was so warm and tight - and now well lubed with my poz cum - it felt incredible. After 20 minutes of slowly pumping his ass in almost complete silence I got my second wind. This time I fucked longer and harder. In fact it was a pretty rough fuck. I pounded him for 15+ minutes and my PA was really tearing him up. I started seeing a little blood on my dick and I knew there was no way he would be neg after this fuck. Finally my second load came. And I collapsed on top him in a wet sweaty mess. As we lay there with two loads of my high viral load poz cum in his ass I asked him if he'd ever been tested for HIV. "No sir - I haven't been tested. I've been fucked a lot, but mostly by straight guys, so I can't really say what my status is."

We spent the rest of the day in bed - other than getting out to have a bite to eat (he was ravenous). I pumped two more loads in him that night and one the next morning.

I wanted to know what my boy's HIV status was so the next morning I took him down to the free clinic and had him tested. The test came back neg - we were both a little surprised. I guess the guys his mom lined up really were straight - it helps to not get fucked.

It sorta turned me on that he had gotten a neg test result while there were 5 loads of highly charged cum percolating in his guts. When we got home he asked me "Was neg the result you wanted daddy?" I told him neg was perfect. I put him face-down on the living room floor and fucked him again… I could tell the weight of me pounding into him and the hardness of the floor under him hurt him, but he didn't seem to mind the pain.

As I was about to cum, I said "You want me to be your daddy forever, right?"

"Yes daddy, I've wanted that for a long time - even before I contacted you."

"Good boy… Take my poz load boy… I just converted and I'm not on meds - those loads last night and the ones I'm going to keep pumping into you… They're going to make you mine - I'll be with you forever boy…"

It was like a curtain opened and everything changed for him. He flipped around, put his legs in the air and shoved my cummy cock back in his hole, and then spontaneously pulled me towards him and kissed me. He had the biggest grin on his face. He had found his daddy…

[to be continued...]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Part two! Pleeeaase! Hot story man!

I wrote part two and then decided I didn't like where I was taking the plot... I've got it rewritten in my head, but need to find the time to type it up.

• Administrators
So now I have to ask... What do you mean by "didn't like where I was taking the plot"

Did it go too dark? too soft? My curiosity is peaked

It was going too dark and heavy handed.

• Administrators
Any chance of e-mail the rejected version to someone privately?

I'll put it here, but with the proviso that this this direction in the story is going to be scrapped... In the final version he's not quite so much of a piece of meat... I also haven't spell checked or really proof-read this version...

It only took 10 days before Jamal got the fuck flu. During that time I didn't let any other guys fuck him. I wanted him to know without any doubt who his poz daddy was.

While I was the only one who fucked him, he wasn't the only guy I was fucking. There were a few "neg / safe sex only" guys who hit me up and I didn't want to miss the chance to breed them. I knew Jamal wanted me all to himself so to break him of that hope I made him sit in the closet and listen to me fucking the other guys. (He needed to know his place.) I also told him things would change for him once he got fuck flu… That I planned on whoring him out. "Whatever you want daddy…" He just wanted to please me and he'd been whored out for more than half his life already - so it wasn't a big deal. At least this time around the person whoring him out didn't despise him…

On his 10th day there he woke up all sweaty and hot - he running a pretty high fever. We both knew what that meant. I got online and started looking for guys to fuck him. My goal was to get as many loads in him as possible - both poz and neg. The poz loads could give him new strains, and who knows - maybe he could infect the neg tops? I set up party listings for a gangbang that night and every night for the next week (I said they were 18th birthday gangbangs). I also made it clear that guys could stop by any time to breed him.

Needless to say a hot little fuck hole that just turned 18 who wanted as many loads as possible was a hot commodity. 6 guys stopped by during the day and gave him a load, and another 14 guys came to the gangbang that night. A few asked why he was so hot and sweaty. I sorta deflected the question, but a couple asked "is he going through fuck flu"? When they found out he was in the middle of converting that totally turned them on - they went back to fucking him and really pounded him hard.

Given that there wasn't a whole lot of planning time the first day he "only" got 20 loads. When he went to bed that night he thought he had been fucked a lot - it was more than he'd ever been fucked before - and on top of it he felt like shit - pretty much as soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

He had no clue what was in store for him the next few days… In the more perverted circles word spread that an 18 year old was getting gangbanged while going through fuck flu. But even the more vanilla guys got into it. To them a hot little 18 year old was taking load after load… You don't have to be a hardcore pervert to find that hot.

On day 2 of his fuck flu he got 32 loads. Day 3 he got 47 loads. On Day 4 it started getting crazy - the whole day felt like a gangbang - he got 62 loads that day. He was getting practical no sleep. One of my buddies even volunteered to stay with him so I could get some sleep. It finally died down around 3am, but then there were guys wanting to fuck him at 6:30 on their way to work. It was like that for days - at least 3 or 4 guys every hour - sometimes there would be a line and he'd take 6 or more loads in an hour. He did that about 20 hours a day. You do the math - he was getting 100 loads a day.

If he had had the will to protest he didn't - he was just too tired with the fuck flu. But complaining just wasn't in Jamal's nature - he was too submissive to complain. There was a point when I finally had just had enough of the huge whirlwind and things were dying down a bit anyway - only 2 or 3 guys were coming every hour :) It had been 9 days of nearly constant fucking at this point and we guessed he had probably taken maybe 700 loads.

We took a breather for a few days. His fuck flu was starting to abate and he told me it felt like he was coming out of a fog.

"Did I really take that much dick? It felt like I've been getting fucked constantly for weeks."

"Yeah boy - you really did take that much dick. It was hot seeing your ass constantly overflow with cum."

"On the one hand it hurt to get fucked so much, but on the other hand I was so tired and weak half the time I was too tired to care about the pain."

During the gangbang craziness a few guys had confided in me that they too were poz and not on meds - I made note of their names and numbers and they were the only other guys who fucked him the next couple weeks. About 4 or 5 guys fucked him ever day, which was still more than he'd ever been fucked in Philly.

After feeling better for about a week Jamal started getting flu-like symptoms again. I was sorta wondering if that would happen. My suspicion was confirmed a month or so later when we went to see the doctor. The found that Jamal had two strains of HIV-1 plus HIV-2. The second fuck flu was the secondary strains kicking in. As I write this a while later Jamal still hasn't gone on meds. When he does I wonder if any of this three strains are meds-resistant? Time will tell I guess…

After all the craziness things settled down quite a bit. For a while there he was getting fucked by 3 to 5 guys every day and a couple times a week he'd go out to sex parties to take loads and bring home an ass full of cum for me to felch and fuck. I gotta say it's pretty sweet to have an 18 year old present you with an ass full of cum. I am one happy top. He was getting about 50 loads a week - sometimes more.

That went on for two or three months at which point I wanted to put him to better use. I had him set up an escort profile on Rentboy.com and as he started getting the hang of it I set goals for him. He's gotta make about $400/day - actually $2500/week. If he makes his goal he's allowed to get fucked by other (non-paying) guys. He just loves to get fucked so he goes at it with a lot of passion. Sometimes he'll service 2 or 3 johns in a day. One week he managed to make $6,000… Given the nature of the work the money is all cash. When he comes home from a trick he just hands the entire amount to me. He's happy that I'm happy. All he wants in exchange is to be taken care of. I do take a good chunk of the money - to cover his food, housing, clothes, etc. But what he doesn't know is I've saved a lot of it in a safe deposit box. If anything ever happens to me - he'll be able to take care of himself.

I had shot some video of Jamal getting fucked. Both during his fuck flu gangbang period and

[Not finished... Stay tuned for the real version two...]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

[Here's the proper Part 2...]

The next few weeks were intense. I gave Jamal a load or two every day - and fucked him even more than that. He was my focus those weeks, and he responded with perfect puppy dog attentiveness. I was his daddy - the top who was converting him. He was loyal and obedient - a perfect sub. He made it clear that I could have anyone fuck him I wanted - I reassured him that time would come, but I wanted to make sure it was my poz seed that converted him.

Over those weeks we formed a really strong daddy-boy bond - I'd almost call it "love" but it wasn't stereotypical romantic love. Given that I was infecting him, some people might even call it abusive - but he genuinely wanted me to poz him. He longed for the permanent connection that would come from me knocking him up. I would be his poz daddy - forever. I love seeing a boy get to the stage where they crave a connection with their gift giver, but while I'll be the only poz daddy he'll ever have, to me he's one of (hopefully) many. Granted, he stands out, but there will be others like him over time.

I made it clear to him that if he wanted things to go on after he was knocked up, that he'd have to earn my time and attention. I don't have the time or energy to support freeloaders. He was pretty much made to serve, so that was no big deal for him. I told him the ground rules were pretty simple - he could do any job he wanted provided he could do it in a jock strap. So escorting, making porn videos, being a gogo boy, working in a sleazy gay bar, being a naked maid, stuff like that. But my needs came first - he had to help me with my business - so whatever other jobs he got he had to do them part time. But all that would come after our current "honeymoon" period.

He didn't get to just goof off the weeks while I was converting him. I started him working for me - just simple stuff to see how well he did and how seriously he took it. He did pretty well - asked the right questions and showed he had real potential. One thing we started on the 2nd day we were together was videotaping our fucks. I made a point of having him beg for poz cum and for me to infect him. It was a pretty big commitment for him - 'cause I insisted he show his face. He knew lots of people would see the video and that he'd basically become the face of teen bug chasers. The whole scenario was a big turn-on - and he was really showing his commitment to me in the process of making those videos. I mean you can't go back to a respectable life after videos like that.

Everything he did for me was without pay (though that would eventually change - sorta). He was my slave and existed for my benefit. Of course, that meant I had to take care of him. But for him the stakes were pretty high. Going back to his old life wasn't really an option. He had to make things work with me. He had no money and no prospects other than me. So he worked hard to please me.

Early in the second week with me Jamal woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty and running a pretty high fever. We both knew what that meant… He had gotten his fuck flu and I was now officially his poz daddy. The whole thing turned me on… I slid my dick up his hole - his fever meant his hole was like a little furnace. The increased temperature felt incredible. He just moaned as I fucked him. He felt like shit. I came pretty quickly and right after I came he ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. He was a sick little puppy. He just went back to bed and curled up in a ball. While I wasn't going to cum again any time soon, my dick was still hard, so I spooned with him and slowly piston fucked his ass.

Logistically things were difficult for fucking 'cause Jamal started having pretty severe diarrhea. But the solution to that was pretty simple - no solid food - just fluids. By the end of the next day there just wasn't anything in him to come out.

Things were different now that Jamal was poz. My seed had accomplished its goal and I could share his ass with other tops. Given how sick he was I wasn't going to start with gangbangs, but there were a few tops who I knew who I thought would get off on fucking an 18 year old who was going through his fuck flu. A couple of them were unmedicated poz tops so I started with them.

After the first fuck by another top Jamal told me "Daddy, I feel like shit, but I can take more. Do what you want and don't worry about me." Needless to say I took him up on his offer and set up a gangbang. I thought about making it poz tops only, but decided on a different strategy - a poz tops only gangbang followed by a neg4neg gangbang - after all, Jamal's last test was neg :)

I advertised the poz tops only gangbang on bbrt and here on Breeding Zone. Despite there only being one day of advance planning, the response was pretty great - 11 tops showed up. I encouraged them to be verbal and tell Jamal was a slut he was and how he was destined to be poz cumhole… Needless to say they loved how hot Jamal's hole was thanks to the fever. One of the tops was wearing a PA. I have a PA and had fucked Jamal with it, but I'm pretty careful when I fuck with a PA. This top wasn't careful at all - Jamal actually started bleeding. Not so much that it made a huge mess, but there was a definite pinkness to the liquid that was coming out of his ass.

I wrapped that gangbang up by 9:30 and then guys started arriving for the "neg4neg" gangbang at 10. I had advertised this gangbang on Craigslist and Adam4Adam. Turn out wasn't as good - only 5 tops showed up. I had to explain to the first few that a couple other tops had come a little early to dump their loads - but with 12 loads in him, Jamal's ass was literally oozing with poz cum. Several of them asked if I was sure he was neg - my answer was factual, but incomplete - "He tested neg 3 weeks ago. I was with him when he got tested." That made them happy and the went about their fucks. Some of them asked "is he OK - he's really sweaty and hot" - I said he was a bit under the weather - but don't worry, he's still really horny.

It was hot seeing neg tops fuck Jamal's cummy hole. I know at least 3 of the 11 poz tops weren't on meds, so between Jamal having an astronomical viral load, the cum they were using for lube was high viral load as well. Then there was Jamal's blood - the cummy mix in his hole was getting pinker with every fuck.

After the gangbangs Jamal and I crawled into bed to sleep. He hadn't been all that responsive during the gangbangs since he felt like shit, but he put his arms around me and said "Thank you daddy - I liked tonight a lot. Can we do it again soon?" Needless to say I was up for it, so I got out of bed and set up gangbang party listings for the entire next week.

Then I crawled back into bed and cuddled with him. Amazingly he was horny. He got over me and sucked my dick and sorta put his cummy ass right in my face. Damn that tasted good! 17 loads were in his smooth boyish butt (including mine). Needless to say I got hard thinking about what my boy had endured that night and how, after all that and being sick as a dog, he was still horny and wanting to have sex.

We changed around to spooning with my dick up his ass. I'd gently pump his cummy ass which felt incredible. He was wiped and fell asleep first. I was sorta wiped too - it was the first time I ever fell asleep with my hard dick up a bottom's ass. I woke in the middle of the night with a hardon. Jamal was asleep and dripping with sweat. My dick had come out of his ass, but I lined up and shoved back in. He woke up after a few strokes, turned his head around, kissed me, and then buried his head in the pillow as I fucked his still cummy hole. I came pretty quickly and we fell back asleep and then there was a repeat again just after the sun came up…

Jamal was my little cumhole and I really loved fucking his tight little boy butt when it was full of cum. I mentioned to him that if he wanted to stay with me when things settled down that I expected him to take loads from other guys pretty much every day. The more loads he got in him, the more likely I would be to fuck him and give him my load (after all, he wasn't the only bottom I was going to fuck). His response was, "how many loads do you want me to take, sir?" I had to explain to him that while it's every bottom's dream to dedicate their lives to taking loads, he needed to balance sex with working and making money.

The rest of that week was just about him getting fucked. Word spread about the teen who was getting gangbanged while going through fuck flu and more and more guys came every night. I had a few "neg4neg" gangbangs mixed in there, but for the most part is was a piggy free-for-all where Jamal took all loads - poz, neg, and not sure. When the weekend came we started the gangbang each day at noon and it went until about 3am. Jamal's stamina was incredible. It's good it wasn't the regular flu 'cause he wasn't getting enough rest to recover. By the end of the week I had lost count of the loads he took. I think it was somewhere between 200 to 250. And I can genuinely say he enjoyed it. Every night when we'd crawl in bed and go to sleep he has a huge smile on his face.

A couple of the neg tops of the tops who fucked Jamal contacted me a week or so later, they had been to a few of the neg4neg gangbangs and thought they'd picked up whatever it was Jamal had and were wondering what it was. I said I wasn't 100% sure - but Jamal had gotten better in a week with no medication - so they shouldn't worry about it. Needless to say they went on my list of tops for future "neg4neg" gangbangs :)

• 2 weeks later...