timbottoms

I Always suck the cock after its been in my ass. Your hole is for the tops pleasure and he shouldnt have to put his dirty cock back in his pants (especially married guys, what would their wife think). I always make sure they are clean and ready to go about their day.

Thanks for this. You're my favorite kind of bottom--especially since I tend to fuck dudes in places where there's no facilities to clean up after. Stay awesome dude!

I had no idea guys didn't do this! I normally start off a fuck by rimming, then slide my cock up, then rim again while he sucks me, and we go on like that till i fill him with spunk, kissing all the time. Then after lying there kissing and stroking, get him to suck me hard again for round two. Lots of cock to ass to mouth action - if there's another load in there before i start, so much the fucking better!!

• Upvote 1

I always clean put as much as possible before hitting the baths but as goner79 says I have no idea where the cock has been already. But once I'm in slut mode I don't care. Offer me a cock, any cock, especially the one that just fucked me and I'll suck and clean every drop out and off of it. Love the taste of cum and all the juices that come with fucking.

I rather enjoy it..as long as I am not using a petroleum based lube...was with a Dom top a couple of weeks ago and he loved doing that. He would fuck me for awhile and then have me spin around and suck his big cock..grabbing and forcing his cock all the way to the back of my throat...I fucking LOVED IT :)

I've never given it much thought one way or another. As long as I'm clean I don't have a problem with it... only did it as a bottom once that I recall, buddy was fucking me doggie style when he pulled out, turned me around and shoved it in my mouth for the express purpose of planting his seed in my mouth because thats where he wanted it... I never considered the ATM implications, just still get off on the thought of how hot it was to be taken the way he wanted to take me... As a top, I don't recall ever going ATM... I'd probably rather just dump my load the same place I like to take them... guess I should explore the afterplay a little more....

Guest slobbvers
No fucking way. Even aside from fecal matter, there's all sorts of bacteria in there that I'd rather not have in my mouth.

I'm with you. I read on here about some guy at an ABS gloryhole. A top had just fucked a bottom and stuck his cock through for the guy to suck. To this guy's horror the cock had shit on it. Disgusting.

I guess this seems a oddly slutty on my part since I have never taken a load in my ass. Until a few months ago I had never had a bare cock in my ass. But since I started taking raw dick at least for part of the fuck I think I have done Ass To Mouth on all but one guy.

To start with it really turns me on. Even more if I can do it in front of a crowd. My most recent experiences have been at the baths after a thorough douching. I have had four guys (not all at once) all between 9 and 10 inches and uncut fuck me in playrooms while many others watched.

The first and most memorable was a couple of months ago at my second favourite local bath, with guy in his mid 50s with a 10 inch super thick uncut dick. He was watching me suck another guy off and slowly stroking underneath his towel. When I finished I waled by him and brushed against him sliding my hand "accidentally" across his towel. I got the shock of my life when I felt his monster, and dropped to my knees. I didn't think it would fit but I took the whole thing into my throat and worked it up and down slidign my tongue under his copious foreskin. He leaned over and started fingeriing my pre-lube hole. I had pegged him as someone who wanted ass and it looked like I wasn't wrong. I hadn't been fucked in months and could still count the number of dicks that had ever been in my ass on my hands. I had never had something this big but I was going to try.

Holding him by the cock I led him down the hall to a bed platform nook, but there was someone there. Backing up I realized we had drawn a crowd. There were 8 or 9 guys who had been watching me suck him who flollowed us. Looking around the corner I found a small step and without saying anything I just knelt down and presented my ass. There was a pause that felt like an eternity before I felt him rub his huge heavy cock across my cheeks and crack, then fely his fingers lide into me stretching me open. Then I felt the head of his cock at my hole and he slowly but firmly pushed into me. I gasped as he started to fuck so justslid all the way in and held it there. Soon I was used to it and felt no pain, just huge pleaseure at being filled by this massice dick.

The he reall started to fuck. He was merciless, pounding me with all 10 inches as the crowd grew watching that bare monster fuck my hole. I was worried that his vigor meant he was close to cumming so i slid off and turned around lifting his cock to my mouth and deep throated him. I felt like such a nasty cock whore licking his dirty cock. The crowd loced it and he did too, leifting a leg up beside me so that he could throat fuc downwards into my mouth. He was just as rough and deep as he had been in my ass. I realized he was in charge and control, so I bent over again and he pierced my ass and immediately fucked at maximum overdrive. After a few minutes more I again turned around and sucked him. My ass was very clean from a thorpugh douching but god I felt nasty.

At that point he asked me bac to his room and we finished in private. But every dic I have had since has gone from ass to mouth.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I like sucking a cock clean after it's unloaded in me. I keep my hole very clean for fucking, plus it's a big turn on for me to taste his cum. I've been known to wipe the dripping cum off my hole, smell them, then lick my fingers clean. If something should happen and it comes out shit covered, then i won't lick it.

Boy, i was taught early on that a boy has not completed his service to his Top until he's cleaned up the Top's cock. This is particularly important if i'm getting fucked on the fly -- like at the gym in the morning , or in a stall in the men's room at work, or during lunch hour -- and the Top has to go on with the rest of His day. How can i in good conscience not clean Him up before He tucks that magnificent cock back into his skivies??!! There's a dividend in it for me as well -- i get a good taste of his cum that i would not otherwise have had. For that reason, at parties or group gatherings, i'm not shy abut cleaning a Top's cock after it has been in some other lucky diude's ass.