timbottoms

I love ATM. And having a load felched out of me and spit in my mouth. And cleaning off dirty dick after fucking. Its all got a deep level of erotic humiliation to it that I can't get enough of. I also love a top who isn't afraid to dive in and suck, nibble and spit-polish my asshole for his dick.

ATM OR GTFO!! :D

think of it this way.. if you're being a cock sucking whore at a bathhouse, etc, who's to say the cock you're sucking hasn't been in an ass or several prior to you putting your mouth on it. I fucking love ATM and have strong faith in my own douching skills. Also, when I fuck, I like pulling out, and tongue fucking then fucking more.. (i hate lube)..

exactly... when in pig mode:who knows where that cock's been before me...If the top wants it in my mouth after he unloads in me then I'm fine with it...Ive also been the clean-up dude at a gangfuck...kneeling at the bottoms butt hole and cleaning off cocks and licking the cum that leaks out of his ass.

If I've rimmed a guy before fucking him and he gets prissy about sucking my dick after it's been in his ass, then I am gonna be pretty pissed. If a guy has qualms about how safe it all is, why is he letting me stick a raw cock in his hole?

Guest Matias47

I won't with random strangers (though I've had anon bottoms do it to me). But, one fb I had for a while, him I did. His cock was so hard in my ass I would absolutely, fucking need to feel that hardness back my mouth. I clean out real well first (always) and he would check that was no brown after fucking me for 10 or 15 minutes. The only extra taste was from the saline I douched with.

Too bad he had to move.

Did it for the first time last night with my man (the first for both of us) and it was absolutely amazing! He came in my ass and then put his dick in my mouth. It was unbelievably hot. Will probly do it every time we have sex now