timbottoms

I agree with sadisticplayer, BUT ass to mouth also shows that the bottom respects the top's cock. A top's cock should always be cleaned off BEFORE it goes back into the top's pants. This shows a sign of RESPECT!

Ass to mouth is a good way to show bottom how clean his hole is for his Top fuckers. Good way to get every last drop of seed in him

I agree with sadisticplayer, BUT ass to mouth also shows that the bottom respects the top's cock. A top's cock should always be cleaned off BEFORE it goes back into the top's pants. This shows a sign of RESPECT!

Right you are Brother Deposit. Always clean my tops cocks clean, especially if they are married. Don't need the wife asking questions...

Fellow Tops: Let's work together and make ass-to-mouth mandatory, just like getting head before a fuck. If a bottom doesn't want to suck your dick when you pull it out - you make him do it, no matter what condition it's in. In my experience, 99% of bottoms will suck your cock if you put it in their face, straight from their asshole or not. The more we force it upon them, the more standard practice it becomes. So bottoms - be forewarned you will be sucking sloppy dick from your hole. I suggest you clean out accordingly.

Fellow Tops: Let's work together and make ass-to-mouth mandatory, just like getting head before a fuck. If a bottom doesn't want to suck your dick when you pull it out - you make him do it, no matter what condition it's in. In my experience, 99% of bottoms will suck your cock if you put it in their face, straight from their asshole or not. The more we force it upon them, the more standard practice it becomes. So bottoms - be forewarned you will be sucking sloppy dick from your hole. I suggest you clean out accordingly.

I think if a guy tried that with me I'd bite it off. I have to say I don't get this need some guys have to humiliate, degrade, and hurt the men they have sex with.

Just remember, if a bottom doesn't offer or resists cleaning cock when you order him to do it - slap that motherfucker in the face and then make him do it anyway. That's what a bottom is for!

Ass to mouth is the only respectful thing to do. I am a bottom and I always always clean the cock after its fucked me. Some guys expect it i like the one who try to pull away. and i still swallow it down. I watch them just let me do it and i see how much they like it. I hate lube i only like spit or cum as lube. I hate the taste of cum Any az guys out there looking for a cum dump let me know

Good idea Merze!

ive been cleaning the cocks from my ass since i was 14/15. unless the guy jumps and runs after the fuck, he always gets washed off in my mouth. i dont want the top to ever feel dirty when he puts his pants backk on. also love to invite a 3rd into bed and keep the top lubed with my mouth while he mounts another.

• 2 weeks later...
I think if a guy tried that with me I'd bite it off. I have to say I don't get this need some guys have to humiliate, degrade, and hurt the men they have sex with.

You make a good point. What is up with so many bottoms wanting degradation anyway? I will do it, if that's what they are in to, along with even the physically rough stuff, hell I really enjoy it. but sometimes it seems like they really have no self esteem. I like to know ahead of time what the bottom expects. With you, I'd personally, based on this post be more cuddly, having you set the tone and pace.