timbottoms

In addition to just being hot, there is something intimate about ass to mouth. There have been times when I've squirted inside a bottom's hole and then stayed inside for a minute or so, catching my breath. Then I slowly pull out as my dick is just starting to soften. At those times, I love it when the bottom takes my dick in his warm mouth and gently cleans off my semihard cock, still glistening with cum, lube, and spit. It feels really good and kind of completes the act. And if we then kiss after and I taste a little of his ass and my own cum mixed together, it's awesome. If I like the guy, I then sometimes go down and lick his still-twitching hole, felching a little of my cum out of his ass. It's great.

did AtM again to the same guy. he fucked me, dumped his load. we were relaxing after, his dick semihard. the played with my hole for a bit, I think he was trying to fist me. anyhoo, this went on for a bit then he stopped. I turned to face him, kissing his shoulder and cheek while stroking him. Then I just went down on his dick sucking it fully hard and clean. He fucked me agian, dumping another load.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I cleaned off the top's cock today at the baths. He had fucked me HARD with that big, thick cock, and it was a tiny bit dirty. That was my fault though, so I took care of it.

I spent a long time cleaning out, too. Some days your hoe just doesn't want to get completely clean. :(