Gangbang Bottoms Needed in Phoenix

Is this still open for bottoms? I have only had guys fuck me one after the other, never tried an actual gang bang before but very curious and interested in doing it! A little shy and like an outgoing verbal dominant top to kind of take me under their wing and support me a little bit with encouragement and security. Not into PNP beyond poppers for the most part. I love being in a sling. Love cum in my ass and mouth. Getting a guys load for me tells me I did a good job of pleasing them, which is the main goal when I get get fucked.

So, how does this gang bang thing work? I suck at message boards. I am interested in meeting a top just in general as well. Maybe we can set up a group breeding with my ass as well? Open to suggestions here and submissive! Please help me out!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm working through the details now - arranging bottoms... I've reached out to some of you. So get back to me if you want to get gangbanged.

The gangbangs are tentatively scheduled for:

Wednesday 3/28 from 5-7pm

Friday 3/30 from 5-7pm

Saturday 3/31 from 2-4pm

I'm trying to match up similar bottoms - one gangbang will just have bug chasing bottoms. Maybe another will be Neg4Neg, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there rawtop so it's my first time on the site and my god I love it! I'm also visiting Phoenix tomorrow and I noticed that you are searching for bottom sluts!!! That's me,woohoo.... I have been craving to be like Dawson taking loads and living it, I hope u consider me I'm in the process! Of doing my profile so it won't be ready till morning but I hope you'll be impressed. Quick stats: Latino bottom cum whore! 5'10 155 lbs naturally smooth cute ass 7 inch uncut dick 30 waist, and I Have a (House In Virginia) let me know!!

• Administrators

I had a bottom flake on me. The tops are expecting young bottoms at that gangbang. I've got one, but prefer two... If you're teens or 20-something with a decent build (sorry not looking for cubs)... Contact me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
hey mr. Rawtop, tell us how the gang bangs went. Im curious of there were adequate poz tops for the chasing bottoms. If this was a successful breeding, Id sure be interested in one soon.

I did write-ups on my blog...

First one was a disappointment - http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2012-03/disappointing-gangbang

But the second one went well - http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2012-04/good-bottom-enough-tops-good-gangbang