Young Guy Takes His First Load

rawTOP

• Administrators

[A reader sent this in. Said it was a true story...]

I was 21 and pretty new to the gay scene, up until this point I had only been fucked twice before. It was a warm fall evening and I was leaving work early to hang out with this gorgeous twink I had met online. He was 6'2" about 130lbs, blue eyes and bleach blond hair, I had driven over to where he lived and picked him up. We chatted a bit and got to know one another as we drove into the city were we were going to spend the evening checking out shops and getting to know one another.

We eventually found our way into a adult book store and browsed the dvds, toys and what not he did make it a point to tell me that he can only fit into magnums which I took as a very good sign, my first impression of him was that he may be a bottom. As the night grew late and the stores slowly closed up we headed back to my car and started driving back to his place. After 30 minutes or so I was pulling into his drive way he asked my to pull all to the way to the back so we could talk a little more before he went in.

I pretty much thought the night was over and that maybe I could at least kiss him before he went in. He began to to feel up his cock then pulled the buttons open on his fly and exposed his 9" uncut cock, quite impressive for an 18 y.o. boy. He said that I should take a closer look and with out delay I went down on it slowly pulling back the foreskin and licking up the precum oozing from the top. I slowly slid up and down taking my time I wanted to enjoy my first uncut cock. He then pushed my back and undid my jeans and began sucking on my engorged tool he then laid on top of me and began to kiss me and asked me if I think I could take his cock. I was unprepared for this with no lube or condoms but I wasn't about to let this opportunity go so I told him he can have me.

As I lay across the seat he lifted my legs into the air and spit onto his cock and my hole then he began pressing the head into me. It hurt like hell but I wanted more. He was about half way in then he began pushing in and out of me each stroke taking him deeper into me, I loved feeling that huge cock filling my ass. He was stroking my cock and I was going to cum any second then I felt him push deep into me, he tensed up and I wraped my legs around his body. I felt his dick pulsing as he was shoot his load deep inside of me, he was still stroking me and the thrill of having been bred by my first load pushed me over and I came hard spraying over both of our chests. He collapsed on top of me laying in my mess with his cock still deep inside of me. We stayed like that for few minuted then cleaned up and went inside. I drove home feeling that huge load inside me still sticky from my own cum.

Thank god for myspace. ;)

After that we became good friends and I was taking his load on a regular basis, mostly up my ass he eventually let me drop a few loads in him, but I was more then satisfied being filled with that warm teen cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

GREAT STORY, the kind a reader would send in. Bet he lived this too and enjoyed it. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a nice boyfriend like this. As it is I am I am a bottom slut with multiple partners, not too many, but enough to keep me full and in line as a boy cunt.

• 7 years later...

I only do it with guys that I trust but, I just LOVE getting bred bareback!  It's always as good as the first time but there is something special about that first one and knowing that you had a naked cock up your ass and actually have his come inside you.  I felt like I wanted to run up and down the street announcing it!  I was so happy, excited and, I guess, proud; like I wasn't a wannabe any more, but a full fledged Faggot and I loved it!

I'm not making a joke, it's true!