Unconcious Sex

Xd_slut

It happened to me a few times years ago. I had my first fuckbuddy at the age of 13, who educated me to become a total cumdump. Well, I am a natural born bottom, but I learned a lot that time. Later he started to whore me out to his buddies. And sometimes they gave me somthing, which let me become totally passive and sometimes I passed out. I woke up at places, where I didn´t know I was, covered in cum with a sore cunt, used by countless guys. I was a well known cumdump in town at the age of 15.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I've been choked out twice by dominant tops. The first time I woke up disoriented and groggy, my throat hurt a little and I had been bred but we were fucking while he was choking me so I just assumed he had cum in me while I was passed out. The second time I was being fucked really hard by a regular fuck buddy, he is a huge guy and into rough sex. His hands were on my neck, I felt him cum inside me and squeeze tighter, when I came round I was pinned to the bed by another guy who was pounding my ass while my fb encouraged him. The other guy wasn't even in the house when I passed out. I have also passed out after being drunk or high, usually the top is the only one on the room but on a couple of occasions I have woke up in strange places with cum in my ass or on it. I know it's stupid and dangerous but it turned me on as well, not knowing who had fucked and bred me was a thrill.

Fuck yeah Jakelc you are soooo right it is soooo hot cummin to not knowin who or what has been fuckin n loadin me ass (_0_)

• Upvote 1

Getting fucked while asleep or passed out has been a huge fantasy of mine for years, but like many others have mentioned, for me it's self defeating because I want to be conscious to experience it.  Really my fantasy, and the big turn on,  is that whoever is using me thinks that I'm asleep or passed out. It's the whole idea of experiencing what that person would do thinking the guy they're using isn't gonna know or be able to do anything about it. But my desire doesn't go towards rough or sadistic stuff.

When it comes to this desire, my absolute favorite version is a 'creeper' fantasy. The big turn on for me is experiencing a guys conflict. The idea that he would be very careful and tentative (because he is afraid of me waking up, and he also feels a little guilty), yet still driven by his lust to breed my hole and mark me, is incredibly hot. So I see the whole process as him being very delicate, carefully removing my underwear, moving my body to gain access, then prepping my hole for penetration and breeding, then slowly sliding in and him exploding because of all the tense desire and anticipation.

I guess I'm kind of rare, I have never been drunk or stoned... Ive never even had a beer (most I've ever had is wine with a meal). I have a dom who has been courting me who has expressed wanting to get me "a little drunk to make me a little less under control." That idea is a real turn on... but again, it's the desire of the top to have more control and me less that is the turn on, not being unconscious to the point of not being there to experience it.

• 7 months later...

I was texting a bud I fuck with anonymously and mentioned I get drowsy taking benedryl for allergies.  He asked me to take a couple about an hour before he came to breed me with a beer or alcohol so he could fuck me while almost asleep.  He came over as usual finding me ass up lubed and I was really sleepy. I felt him fingering my ass and whispering then realized he brought someone with him.  A dick was in my mouth and I tried to focus on sucking which was difficult, then he pulled out and another dick was in my mouth--different shape and he had his jeans still on fat dick hanging out.  My buddy was fucking my mouth as I tried to focus on sucking his friend.  I ended up getting fucked and bred by them both at least once.  Woke up hours later drowsy, still ass up, full of cum, not sure of exactly what happened.  It was a strange sensation trying to remember what happened.  Thought it was hot how I was just used as a hole to get their dicks off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Had this happen a couple of times.  Both times I was hosting door open, walk in scenes, sent my info to an anon top and then passed out from too much alcohol.  Started to wake up with the top inside me pumping away at my unconcious cunt.  At first couldn't really remember where I was or what was happening, then slowly realized.....

I was fully conscious when the tops came, but I didn't let on.  One of them took pics and sent them to me to "prove" he had showed up and bred my hole, lol.  Not something I would want to do regularly, but kinda hot every once in a while.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

been roofied like 4 times but only been shared and left once ..

but if u find a unconcious whore.. do u fuck it bb or condom?

most time i woke up ive been filled throat and ass by much more than i remembered

If you find an unconscious person and have sex with him, you're committing rape, which is a felony whether it's bareback or with a condom. Personally, I don't believe in committing felonies.

• 4 months later...

I was 23 so like 7 years ago. Theyve always told me im pretty or handsome and ive always been into older men. So I went to a bar with a guy i was texting with from grindr, he was like 45. Anyways we were having a few beers and then i remember me on his car and going to what i assume was his house. Over there i passed out on the bed  and then i woke up with someone else not him fucking me, i was on my back. I tried to use figure out what was going on but i saw the guy i went out with standing to the side naked and some other dude, all of them older.  After that i woke up in the morning next to the guy i went out with and he was fucking me. I just let him finish and i left. Dont know if they all cummed inside of me, but the guy i went out with did in the morning.

Ever since then ive been hooked with getting gangbanged.