Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

Guest mspchaser

If the guy is bigger, then yes, I feel it. Mostly I feel his throbbing cock but sometimes I can feel my hole getting wetter. If he's small, I don't feel much of anything except for his cum dripping out of me.

• 9 months later...

If I get dry-fucked I can feel the top cumming since that suddenly lubes me up. It's an amazing feeling, and that's why I prefer not to use any lube.

For all the rest it's more about feeling the top changing his motion and his dick hardening up in the moment when he shoots.

I am going to have to say, that most of the time it's a psychological "feeling", from the change in the TOPs motion or his groan/exhale...knowing that he has just unloading is enough for me to "feel" it & have satisfaction that he's left his seed in me. There have been times when I feel the throbbing of the hard cock unloading and of course the times when I have a couple or three loads in my hole (cunt some might say) and that last (next) one's load fills me so much more that I feel the fullness, hear the squishing and I am in total bliss.. knowing all these men have left something in me. The best is when you can make eye contact.. and your top stares you down & you see the look in his face as his seed (hopefully toxic) is unloading into you. ahhhhhhhh