Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

8 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

I have felt it with a handful of guys, sometimes I just feel the heat of their load, and a handful of times I have actually felt their seed splashing up against my insides. 

Yes I have felt it shoot way up in there, I have had others cum the whole time and just get wetter and wetter. A very softspoken Black gentleman would lay still and just pour out a huge amount. 

• Like 1

Guest TheHoleStory

Unfortunately the times I have had tops unload their seed inside my ass, I cannot say that I overtly notice them cumming.  But the sounds they make and knowing their DNA is pumping inside my guts is enough to give me an anal orgasm sometimes.

I don’t bottom that often but most of the time i didn’t felt anything, i can recall only 5 times that i actually felt something.

first was a guy with a really big cock, he came once but kept fucking me, i only knew it when i told him to fill me up and he told me that he had already done it but was getting ready for another load. The second one he rammed all the way, past my second sphincter  and i felt a little warm sensation an inch or so past my belly button.

other time was one of the few times my boyfriend has fucked me. He cums a lot actually but only that time i felt like something was spreading down my rectum.

Other i just felt the pulsing and throbbing, but when he pulled out i could feel the cum sloshing around when i moved, although it was almost at the bottom of my rectum. 

Other, i could feel the throbbing and the warm feeling spreading deep inside me. That was a big load.

the biggest i’ had and felt, was from a bbc, he told me he came buckets, that if he came in my face it would cover it and if it was inside my ass it will fill me up. He didn’t disappoint. When he came, he went balls deep, pushing my second sphincter with the head of his cock, and i felt (and counted) 14 spasms. Not only i felt that massive throbbing but i sear i could feel as the cum was flowing from the base of his cock to the tip and the spurt of cum as it went out and smashed against my  walls, also felt the warm and wetness, like a  puddle of cum was forming. He didn’t pull out, just stayed there and after a minute or two resumed fucking me. The second load was almost as big, and i felt exactly the same, the only difference is that after that i actually felt full.  Like i had eaten a lot. I’m almost sure that guy has hyperspermia. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not all them time all depends how heavy the load is when he cums. If it's not to deep and he cums and it a big load yes you feel a warm full sensation and you can feel his cock spasm and pulsate especially when he's touching to the prostate, cock size does matter with this one. 

If you want to feel this getting them or him drink water and eat a few bananas throughout the day this will replenish his seminal glands. also recommend not ejaculating a couple of days before this will help it should also make it thicker and a little stickier. 

I haven’t always felt it but I fucking live for those times when I do. It usually feels like his cock is flexing or twitching inside me and sometimes I feel a warm rush in the moment. When it’s already sloppy from other loads I can feel it getting sloppier. I usually still get a taste of his cum after, either from licking him clean or from dipping my fingers in my used up hole. 

I had a recent experience where I could definitely feel his cock pulsing with each squirt that he was dumping in me. The second time around, I was really opened up and I also felt his load leaking out of me when he pulled out. Feeling his cock pulse and jerk inside me was very exciting. 

I have never actually felt any of the thousands of loads that have been pumped into me but I feel their cocks throb and spasm so I know they are pumping me full of their seed.