I Turned a BB Virgin into a Piggy Bottom

THIS IS A TRUE STORY:

I posted an ad on craigslist looking for a sweet ass to breed (cuz its alot easier then trolling around on other sites trying to find a guy into bareback) and one guy answered... He gave me a LONG reply but the just of it was that he had never had a cock inside him bare and he knew that he had a dirty side and he wanted me to help bring it out of him. Of course, I knew it was my OBLIGATION as bareback top to bring another cum hungry bottom to the dark side ;)

He told me that in the future he wants to try being sling fucked, try ass to mouth, being bred, felching, snowballing, group sex, etc etc. So I knew that this wouldnt be one of those guy's that says he wants to try it and backs out at the last minute. This guy was STARVED and READY for a load up his ass and I was gonna give it to him.

We set a time for today, and I told him to wear something sexy and that I was going to take pictures because i wanted his first time to be special. So he got there, arrived with a mohawk: Full hair in a line on top, with the sides trimmed, not shaved. Just how I like it! He was wearing a shirt with these jeans that he cut to be SHORT almost ready to hug his ass. Oh yeah.... this guy was ready to be dicked down.

post-13858-140864337984_thumb.jpg

I walked him to my room, he seemed somewhat nervous so i started taking off his clothes. I was pleased to find under his shorts he had a nasty pig jockstrap. I knew that we were gonna have a great time right then. He had a beefy hairy body. Very nice furry soft ass, easily plowable (more cushion for the pushin' right?) I took some hot pics of his sweet ass and of him doggystyle in his jockstrap and then got on top of the bed so I can get to work.

I bent him over and started to rim his sweet hole. He had freshly showered but the hot weather gave his ass a nice sweaty hole flavor that was fucking DELICIOUS. I could taste the full flavor of his hot hole and couldnt wait to fill it with my fucking jizz. After eaten his sweet hole he started poppering up while i slid some gun oil over my cock. I pointed my dick straight at his hole and slid it right in. He was plowed 3 times the previous day so his ass let me in so easy. He started to moan...

post-13858-140864337983_thumb.jpg

"Oh fuck.... is your dick really raw? Inside of me? oh FUCK.."

"Yeah boy," i said. "I got my big FAT raw cock in that fucking hole... and i'm not pulling out til you've had the full experience.... Im gonna fill that fuckhole up and send you home full of my babies"

I kept on pounding his ass while he screamed how amazing I was. This boy was so fucking APPRECIATIVE. He thanked me over and told me what a stud I was. Not that I needed it, but this boy was wonderful for my self confidence level. I told him like a good boy to beg for my nut in his fucking hole and he did...

"Give it to me! OHHHHH I want it soooooo bad! Please give it to me! I need it! PLEASE"

I started really piston fucking this hot fucking cumslut. He really needed it badly. he needed my cum inside him to feel complete. I was gonna show him ALL he was missing out on. So with one final barrage of ass pounding thrusts I let loose a FLOOD of cum into his gut.

"OH fuck! Yes! I can feel it! OH MAN I can feel it INSIDE OF ME. Oh yes man I can feel your fucking babies filling me up! I can feel your cum!"

post-13858-14086433798_thumb.jpg

After fucking the cum further and further inside him I decided to cross off another thing off his list... Ass to mouth. So I layed down and pulled his head to my dick. Obediently he slobbered up ever bit of cum off of my cock and tasted a combination of his sweet hole, gun oil, and my jizz that leaked out of his ass onto my cock.

After he had enough of tasting my cock flavored with his ass juices I held him and talked to him about how he felt.

"What did u think man?"

"Oh my... that was... the most... INCREDIBLE... sex i've ever had"

"Yeah man, fucking bare is WAY better"

"HELL yes... and when u came inside me... I felt EVERY pulse... I never feel that with a condom... And it just felt so RIGHT... it felt SOOOO much better"

We laid there, basking in the ambiance of an amazing fuck. I let him cuddle up to me as his thoughts more then likely raced from all the events that just happened. He went from a condom's only fucker, to a bareback fucker... And I know that I have unleashed the monster. I knew that he in no time and with my help will be backing up to any cock just to feel their raw cock cum in his tight hole. To help him along the way i figured i'd make sure that I sealed in the cumslut in him and made sure he was sent home happy. So I told the fucker to get back down and suck my cock. He slobbered all over it until my cock was back to a nice throbbing 7inches.

He bent over, hungry for another load and once again I lined up my cock with his ass. I talked dirty to him telling him about how I can feel my cum sloshing around in his sweet fucking hole. I continued to tell him about how I was gonna add another nice load to his hungry ass. But before that, i figured I'd give him a little taste. So I pulled out of his ass, this time with my dick COVERED in my own jizz, and shoved it into his mouth. He licked my cock from base to tip tasting my sweet cum and his ass juice all over my cock. I turned him around again and pummeled his ass some more, and told him to popper up. I love breeding a bottom when he is nice and freshly high on poppers cuz the high stays even after I cum and you can hear the pleasure he is feeling. So he poppers up and pound his ass until I unleash my second wad of cum inside his hot wet hole.

Then here is the really sweet part... I was tired because I woke up early... I ended up falling asleep for OVER AN HOUR. Hardly do I EVER fall asleep after mid day sex.... especially with a stranger but I guess I just felt comfortable around him. I work up to him rubbing me and holding me. DAMN I figured that bitch would have bolted as soon as I loaded him up... But then I realized that we are naturally drawn to the people who are our "firsts"... That is why your first relationship, and the first person to take your virginity, you are naturally drawn to more then anything, even if they arent right for you. I realized that I have created an emotion attachment with this boy and he will always remember me as "The guy who turned him into a piggy bottom"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OH FUCK MAN! That was soooo HOT I had to join this site just to tell you so. I was fucking insane with lust as you fucked that boy. I was so wishing it was me. I love all the lustful talk and the things like;

"Oh fuck.... is your dick really raw? Inside of me? oh FUCK.."

"Yeah boy, I got my big FAT raw cock in that fucking hole... and i'm not pulling out til you've had the full experience...I'm gonna fill that fuckhole up and send you home full of my babies."

And; "OH fuck! Yes! I can feel it! OH MAN I can feel it INSIDE OF ME. Oh yes man I can feel your fucking babies filling me up! I can feel your cum!"

You had me so crazed. I've been on a JO binge since Sunday, cumming two or three times a day. But I'd been edging and sniffing poppers for hours, read this event and shot an AMAZING load over my shoulder and all over myself. DAMN! I would love to take you, your dick, and your hot loads.

Thanks for sharing such a HOT FUCKING time. I'll be back to enjoy it again and again.

I agree, very hot story! And as I always say, raw anal sex is addictive; once you feel a man cum in your ass, you'll never want a rubber again, and you will look for another top as soon as possible! Thanks for sharing!

The only thing better than a hot wet load planted deep is the 2nd or 3rd, especially from different men!

Very beautiful. I know the feeling of a man being the first ever to breed you. Especially if it's in a relationship. It's a moment that you can never have again like losing your virginity. Fortunately for me it was the most amazing experience ever and I did everything to please that man and after the breeding we had a very long cuddle and then some more fucking.

I'm glad that your bottom knew what he wanted and was determined to get breed. Although it's hot when a top bbs a bottom for the first time if he is nervous or unsure. This pig knew what he wanted and decided it before he went to get fucked. That feeling of confidence on both ends is amazing. Great story Sir :)

Reminds me in part how I turned total to fuck bud into a T loving, hungry bb btm.

Almost a year ago, i was in a gaydar chatroom, when I saw a a post from a former FB saying

"BF away, looking for sleazy chem fun"

I'd not seen him since he'd got together with this guy. Turned out sex was bad and he often played behind bf's back. So I had invited him over. He'd always been pretty vanilla with me and e was looking to experiment. Had a pretty hot session that afternoon on just poppers, as I had no chems to hand, but said to him come over following the Friday and we'd party proper.

This guys 35 5'8 muscular/stocky build with a nice trimmed chest and a think 8" cock. Total top and had never let anyone fuck him or even finger his hole. I know how T can make me feel but I just wasn't prepared for how this guy was going to react on the night.

Friday came, he arrived early as his bf was away all weekend in France. I was horny as hell, douched and wearing a jock under my jeans, as i knew he liked to fuck me like that. We had a drink to set the evening off and I told him what T was all about etc and said I wouldn't let him don to much, having never tried it before. He watched me keenly loading the pipe and melting the crystals.

"You sure you want to try this?" I asked. Giving him one last chance to change his mind.

"Sure. Been thinking about nothing else all week" he replied

I told him to watch how I did it as I took the first hit, then offered him the pipe. He took it with a hungry look on his face.

He held it as i used the lighter, smoke started to swirl slowly then billow into fill the whole glass bowk of the pipe.

"Suck slowly" I told him. "Take it in, keep going, longer....longer....stop. Now hold it in a bit. Right let it out"

With that he let his breath and only a small amount of smoke with it.

"Wow" He said "That's an odd taste, but it's sent a shiver down my back"

I took another hit and passed him the pipe a second time. This time he sucked those clouds down greedily and a look of what I can only call complete contentment was on his face.

"Oh fuck! That's good" he said, while rubbing his crutch. Must be working I thought, so decided he should take the next pull. Again he sucked it all down, so much so I had to tell him to stop. He held it in for what seemed an age let out a breath and clear air came out. Then a look I'd never seen before came on his face, but one I've become used to since. It was as if the T had let out a repressed submissive personality. He stood up from the sofa and immediately drop to his knees in front of me and started to massage my jean and jock covered cock as I took a it. He started to fumble at my jeans buttons, trying to get them open.

"Wait" I told him as I passed the pipe back to him for another hit. I stood up once he'd taken it and started to take another myself. His fingers did a better job this time, buttons open in no time and jeans pulled to my ankles. But instead of going for my ass, he pulled my hard cock from my jock and started to suck it hungrily. I'd never seen him like it. My total top FB was on his knees sucking my cock like a whore. I put a hand on the back of his head and pulled him right onto my cock. Gagging at first, i let him ease back, but he went straight back down, taking it all.

"Strip" I told him as i went to grab the lube and bits. I could see where this was going already. I came back into the room to see him naked and helping himself to the pipe. Finishing his draw he passed the pipe back to me and sank back to his knees and resumed sucking my cock. Looking up with expectant eyes all the time. As I let out my breath he said

"Fuck me" Got up and knelt on the sofa, pushing out his ass. Till then I'd never really noticed what a firm fuckable ass it was. I gave him the lube bottle to prepare himself as I started to fiddle with a condom packet.

"No. Fuck me raw" Now this was new to me, he knew my status, as I'd told him the previous weekend. I asked if he was sure and he said yes.

"You know he risks" I asked again, just to be sure he wanted it bare.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me raw. Teach me how to enjoy raw cock"

I needed no hesitation. My cock even harder from the thought of fucking a virgin ass raw. He tensed as the head of my cock went in, then gasped as i went in further. I stopped till he got used to it, then pushed in till my balls were touching his his. Now right up behind him, cock deep in his ass, I put an arm round his neck from behind.

"You like this?" I asked. A wispered yes came back. "You want more? Want me to leave my mark on you? Fill your ass with my load?" Yes was the reply again. With that i started to pump him harder and harder. He just took and took my cock, like he'd been a bottom for years.

"Breed me" he begged "I want your spunk in me" This just urged me ti fuck him even harder. "God!!" He said in a mix of pain and pleasure "Breed my ass"

"You ready? As here it comes" I shouted as i felt my balls start to contract "Take it boi. You'll remember this wont you. Your first time on T and a total whore. My whore, with my spunk up your ass"

" I won't forget " he wimpered, my cock still deep and hard in his ass. "That was amazing. I want you to show me more"

He git two more loads from me that day and then regular ones after. He soon ditched his useless bf too, so he could go and explore his new submissive bottom side that had come out thanks to the T. A year on and he's still neg, but is now one of my regular bottoms and takes raw cock whenever offered.

• Like 1