The Ride of Lifetime: Becoming a Poz Cum Slut!

(This is the 1st story I've written I hope you enjoy.)

I was 19 and finally out of the small town I grew up in and just moved in with my boyfriend with whom I had recently lost my virginity. At 38 years old and 150 pounds, he was much older, as well as somewhat heavier. Oh, and his cock was very thick and 6.5" long. In contrast I was a 19 years old, tall, thin twink with a 7.5" cock and very tight, hairy ass. We fucked alot, always bareback, but always the same position: I was on my stomach and he would plow my tight little ass for about five minutes and dump his load in me. That was his normal routine when it came to sex. He wasn't very open minded about trying anything other than our normal position, let alone anything kinky. I was young horny and curious about everything so I started exploring on my own. First I went out and got some piercings. My boyfriend was a little wierded out when I got my nipples pierced and not happy at all when I pierced my cock - not that it mattered, because he would never let me top. Since my boyfriend was such a prude, I took matters into my own hands to explore my sexual desires.

While he was away on a business trip, I discovered some online chat rooms. The internet was still very new back then. I started chatting with guys about various fantasies and desires and discovered I was really turned on by things like rimming, watersports, and fisting, so I started hooking up with guys anytime my boyfriend was out of town. I always fucked and got fucked raw, and I also tried out some of my kinky fantasies and loved them, but there was one thing that slowly started to turn me on over time, namely the thought that one of the guys I've played with could poz me. I knew the risk of having my ass filled with cum, but it still made my cock rock hard anytime I would speculate if the guy who had just loaded my hole was poz.

I started looking for poz men in the chatrooms and I found a hot older man, Mike, who was 160 pounds of poz muscle with a hot six inch pierced cock and lots of tattoos. He had no hangups with fucking a young little negative boy like me. He was the perfect man with whom to start my bug chasing journey.

The first time was so hot. I showed up at Mike's apartment and my cock immediately got a raging hard on when I saw him. He answered the door wearing only an old cum and piss stained jockstrap. He was much hotter than his pics. There wasn't really any small talk. He just led me downstairs towards his bedroom. By the time we reached his room, all my clothing had already been ripped off. We we kissing and licking every part of each other's body. His arm pits were amazingly sweetest tasting and were deodorant free. I love a man who smells and tastes like a man. I rimmed him and then he rimmed me, lubing my young fuckhole very well with his spit. He lifted my legs in the air, looked me straight in the eyes, and asked "Do you really want my poz cock and load in you?" I replied "Yes! Fuck me and give me your poz seed!" With that, Mike, slid his raw, pierced, and poz cock up my hole in one stroke using only his spit for lube. I had never been fucked by a pierced cock before and both his cock and the ring felt great, rubbing against the walls of my ass.

He fucked me like there was no tomorrow, telling me "Take my dirty pierced cock!" and "I'm gonna deposit my toxic load deep inside of your sweet negative ass!" and "I will be a part of you forever!" I loved it! I was in absolute heaven. He fucked me for at least an hour. Yelling nasty depraved comments the entire time. I could tell he was getting close as he was fucking me harder and faster. Then he yelled "Take my poz cum!" At that moment he shoved himself as deeply into my ass as possible. I could feel his cock spasming, flooding my ass with his poz cum. Mike gave me a long, passionate, spit-filled kiss. He lay on top of me with his cock still in me for a few minutes untill he slid out. It was an amazing fuck that just turned me into more of a bug chaser.

I went back online and searched for more poz cock every time my boyfriend was out of town. I also would go to the local bath house and take all loads offered. I turned into a total poz cum slut. As time progressed I started arranging hook-ups with poz guys even while my boyfriend was in town. I would go get my ass pumped full of poz jizz and come home to him. I don't know if he knew I was out being a cum slut or not.

Years went by without getting tested. I must have taken at least a thousand loads from hundreds of men. I just kept hunting out nasty poz cum untill I was at the doctor for a routine exam and he realized I was gay and then asked if I wanted an HIV test. I got the test done and a week later got a call to come back in. The doctor informed me I was poz and immediately started me on meds.

My relationship ended with the boyfriend, which didn't really bother me since he was so conservative and vanilla. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride of my life: becoming the poz slut I was meant to be.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...