Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

I'm not going to say that it's a must, but it's pretty important. It starts the passion, the heat, and the desire. "The act" usually starts there, before the clothes even come off. It elevates a mechanical fuck to something much more satisfying. Without some face to face time, I feel like I'm just a hole being used (or using his hole), without regard for me and my pleasure.

I have noticed that the majority of married Bi guys do not want to kiss. Perhaps they find it to "faggy." I find it funny that they'll suck dick, or lick ass, but won't touch the other guy's tongue. Maybe it's the ONE thing they reserve for their spouse (cuz most of them are cheating on the down low).

Edited by Poz1956

As a married guy who loves kissing I have found that both some gay and some bi-married dudes do no like it. I think for some people it equals a high level of intimacy. Whereas for me I equate kissing to foreplay and eroticism. I just love it. Though I will admit as someone who started late with bi play that I had never even considered the possibility of kissing a dude. The first time it just happened and I went with it because it felt natural and ramped up my horniness. I do find it annoying when tops or bottoms do not like to kiss, mostly just because I really get off on it. However as long as I am getting pounded good or pounding a good ass I can over cum it and enjoy the moment.

A definite yes! Feeling his beard and 'tache getting tangled with mine or when one (or more) of us has cum, the stickiness of drying cum. Or simply the passion of one of us being balls deep in the other. Even with guys who shave, there's some stubble there. Why else do men have facial hair?

I love kissing, a lot (hell, I'm one of those guys who sometimes prefers to make out for an hour than to fuck at all), but it does require a better level of chemistry than it takes to be willing to suck a guy off or let him fuck me.

Maybe not logical, but well, those are my intimacy boundaries.

If a guy wants to kiss its a deal-breaker for me. But if a top forces a kiss out of me i find it super hot! Especially if he kiss me good and sloppy with lots of spit and tongue!!

I'm still kind of 'a new gay' so I'm still learning stuff and exploring my gay self. I've really started to love kissing lately. It was just some mental barrier I needed to pass. I like to kiss passionately with a man while he fucks me deep. It just adds an extra dimension!!

I also like kissing deeply and sloppy in public. It's a lot of fun to watch peoples reactions. Most cringe or even yell fags or something. But I'm not ashamed. I actually only get more aroused when people yell at me!

I love kissing. But some Tops are not into it.....they just want to nutt in me.

So I let my Top decide to kiss or not to kiss, as I generally defer to whatever he wants. The only decision I want to make is whether to tighten or relax my ass muscles on the cock that's drilling my hole.

• 2 weeks later...