Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

I find most guys you fuck me aren’t worried about kissing. hell most of them don’t even let me suck their cocks. they just slide in my ass, fuckk me, cum in me and leave. but when I’m taking loads in a public sling I find the most dominant men are the most likely to shove their tongues in my mouth, specially black sounding guys (I’m usually blindfolded). also guys who fetch the loads from my pussy will often kiss me with their mouths full of the recycled cum.

I really crave to find a man who will kiss me - before he fucks me, as he's fucking me, and after he's fucked me. Doesn't have to be a lot, doesn't have to be intense. Just want to really feel a man behind me, his cock in my ass, and his hand grabbing my head and bending me around to deliver a kiss which is followed by dirty talk and how he's going to own my ass and make it a pussy.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I draw a distinction that some here don’t between kissing and exchanging fluids by mouth. I don’t consider them the same act because the intent is different.

Someone trying to felch loads out of my ass and then feed them into my mouth via a kiss - snowballing, I guess - is a bridge too far for me. I’m not sure why; I get squicky about certain things orally. I don’t mind French kissing or a Top penetrating my mouth deeply with his tongue (the deeper the better if he’s that dominant) but if he’s slobbery it shuts me down, and spitting into my mouth will get it spat back out. There’s something about someone else’s saliva, at least in quantity.

If a Top eats my ass and then kisses me because he wants me to taste my own ass on his lips or tongue when he kisses me, that’s not really a problem; it’s still a kiss, just with flavor. Tops routinely tell me to suck them after they’ve fucked me so I’ll taste my own ass and their cum, so the issue isn’t the taste, or the concept. I’ve had plenty of Tops scrape my own cum off my belly with their fingers and put it straight into my mouth, again, not a problem. But combining a lot of it with their spit for me to swallow - by the time we’ve got to that extent the kissing itself isn’t the main event.

Honestly, I wish it didn’t matter to me - anything that prevents me from tailoring my response to fit a given Top’s desire is something I consider a grievous shortcoming in my ability to perform my duty for other Men, but this is something I haven’t been able to get past.

For me, kissing is major part of a meet. I do hook up with guys who won't kiss but the meet is never as good as that with those who do. A really good kisser sends me right into lust mode and I'm theirs, open to anything they want to do.

I may be strange but while I love sucking cock and eating pussy when I happened to be with a female (very rare) I have never liked kissing. I will as it is often necessary to get someone in the "mood"  or if whoever I am with wants to kiss I will.  But not my first choice.