Can't feel cum in my ass, anyone else?

• 9 years later...
On 7/12/2012 at 6:25 PM, ThickKoreanbttm said:

I love the idea of a top unloading in my ass. Turns me on like crazy but can't actually feel it when he does. If a top does not make any sounds or change in action, I wouldn't even know he finished. I actually feel it when its dripping down my leg. Anyone else like this?

Same. I will feel cum going down my leg, if its a shallow breeding, Yet I always tell the top, I want to be bred deep. Moments later, I will feel a wet sensation, in my underwear, once the cum starts leaking out of my ass. 

Sometimes I feel a guy spurting in me, other time I really don’t. I check by tasting my hole. Lube tastes like lube. Cum tastes like cum, but also mixed with ass juices. Just enjoy the fuck and the seed afterwards. 🐷 

Like most of the other comments, I have rarely ever felt the cum flooding my hole.  While I have felt the pulsing and swelling of the top's cock, very seldom have a felt the actual  ejaculation.    Truthfully, I loved it more when a top pisses in my hole because I can feel the heat, the fullness, and the ongoing stream pulsing inside me as it tries to find a place to go.

Sometimes I do feel it and other times I don't. The biggest factor whether I'll feel it or not is the strength of his nut. If a guy been edging and not cum in awhile chances are you'll either feel his nut or his dick quivering when he cums. But say if he shot a load recently chances I won't notice it till it seeps out my ass

my biggest disappointment about bb is not being able to feel the load enter me. As an oral cum slut it's sucks. I LOVE feeling a cock unload in my mouth, had hoped the same feeling would be there when getting bred. I let the top decide where he cums, but I encourage them to pull out and feed me much rather feel it in my mouth and swallow his seed rather than just feel it run down my leg.

The cum being almost the exact same temperature as your hole makes it so you will almost never feel it. If it was just a couple degrees warmer or colder you would know. I still enjoy feeling the throbbing, pumping, and the moaning. They also hold onto you tight and that’s always nice.

i don't feel the actual cum going in, but definitely do afterwards.  If the Top deposits it deep, it may take awhile, but as the cum works it's way down, my body gets that sensation of needing to expel... which i won't do, i clench and hold it in. i don't want to lose any of His cum, so this in when i really feel His cum inside, when i am doing Kegels to hold it in. The pressure to expel passes and i retain Him inside of me, but i can often still feel that part of Him.

a guy that i use to get fucked by would pull out to were just his hard cock head was inside me, then he would cumm. i could feel every bit of his sperm pumping into me. i loved it. then his sperm would run down my leg

Oh yeah, I can feel it, especially if he slams his dick balls deep until the head of his cock is pushed right into my S-curve and he pumps a huge load in me. His dick will throb at the base of his shaft, I feel the length of his entire dick pulsate in me, the pressure of his nut blasting into me, the warmth of his cum coating my insides, the full feeling after he pulls it out, his cum leaking out and dripping down my ass crack or inner thighs.😍🍆💦🍑

Edited by CumBustion