Let's get an active thread going for REAL action spots (cruising for cock, breeding etc.) These could be out of the way glory holes, adult bookstores, gyms, forest preserves etc. The more places we have to breed, the more we can share our seed. The places can be local, national and international. Information is POWER!

Nastiest bookstore I know is in N Miami Beach- called Prime Time. Lots of island types- esp Haitians. $8 to get in, the booths are free playing ( and lots of free play going on) Once in you can stay as long as you want. Many booths don't function at all, but they still have a lot of action inthem. The smell of piss is everywhere- some guys use them as their urinals. Piss bottles often set here and there too- . Sex out in the open , the ends of the last hall esp active. Guys here- lot sof black and latino, all ages, and all sizes. A few rubbers, but a lot of the guys go raw without even a thought. Used to have a fisting Alpha boy use my ass here on a weekly/bi weekly basis, but he moved to the west coast, dammit. 25 minutes from Ft Lauderdale, 15 minutes from Miami BEach- very handy, if you need directions feel free to ask me

Hell i'm in Atlanta.

We have 3-4 sex clubs here as well as a few book stores. One bookstore I visit often and I visit the baths sometimes too.

As for more local or hidden cruising spots. Those are trickier. I don't actually really "know" of a place where guys openly have sex. Obviously it can happen anywhere and It can and has. I do remember on a trip with a friend once coming back I had to use the bathroom bad so we stopped at a rest stop. I saw a big rig outside and got hard and excited but went inside so we could be on our way. As I was leaving I saw the man walk inside the restroom. Big beefy fucker and he gave me a look. Damn I should have gone for it but did not. Actually technically in Kauai there was that nude beach area. That was very non touristy and something the locals knew about. I wish there were more places like this in my area.

All we really have is the bookstores and bath houses. I hope to travel more and find more secret and hidden areas. Would love to get fucked in a park, rest stop, truck area, or a more outdoors type place :)

• 4 weeks later...

In upstate Ny the rest stop just north of exit 23 on the adirondak North way it has some trails and yes the cops do drive through every now and then but if you are up in the woods you can not be seen. I go every weekend and love to wear my nylon tear away track pants so a top can tear them away after I suck his cock then bend me over spit on on tight pussy and fuck and fill me with his hot load. lubing my hole for the next cock.

I took 3 loads last Friday night and 2 on Saturday night thats not counting the 7 cocks I sucked.

Hope to beat that count this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, hit the area of Schaumburg, Illinois and Woodfield Mall today. Here's a rundown: The mens' room in the following stores IN the mall are cruisey >> J.C. Penney, Sears, Nordstrom's Lord and Taylor and Macy's. In addition, the following forest preserve (Busse Woods North) on Higgins Road is also hopping! Good luck!