• Administrators
You are never going to see an underage character here.

Well, at least not for very long. HotLoad84 is the moderator who specifically reads all the stories (it's sort of his thing). But HungLatinDom and I are on the lookout for that stuff as well. If any of you see it, please click the little triangle under the post just to the left and report the post.

Well, at least not for very long. HotLoad84 is the moderator who specifically reads all the stories (it's sort of his thing). But HungLatinDom and I are on the lookout for that stuff as well. If any of you see it, please click the little triangle under the post just to the left and report the post.

If I may ask, why was this story condoned for so long before being banned? I don't see any explicit references to underage people in the chapters posted so far, so was it a subsequent chapter that was posted and which was deleted? It just seems odd, because earlier in the thread you appeared to condone this story, even contributing with a few visuals of the main characters.

Feel free to ignore this if I am out of line.

Mike,

I imagine what happened is a moderator saw a reference in a recent story post that included either an explicit or implicit reference to someone underage. They would have edited the post to remove that reference.

• Administrators
If I may ask, why was this story condoned for so long before being banned? I don't see any explicit references to underage people in the chapters posted so far, so was it a subsequent chapter that was posted and which was deleted? It just seems odd, because earlier in the thread you appeared to condone this story, even contributing with a few visuals of the main characters.

Feel free to ignore this if I am out of line.

I don't think this story is the reason why the OP is banned. HungLatinDom gave the infraction - I'm not sure what exactly triggered it. Also sometimes we just modify the story to change the age - so you never know there was a problem. But people have gone to jail for fictional stories about minors, so we have to be strict about it.

I don't think this story is the reason why the OP is banned. HungLatinDom gave the infraction - I'm not sure what exactly triggered it. Also sometimes we just modify the story to change the age - so you never know there was a problem. But people have gone to jail for fictional stories about minors, so we have to be strict about it.

Thank you for the explanation :)

I hope one of the moderators contacts him and tells him he came come back. One of the things that I like about these stories; is that (some), are written VERY well. It would be a shame that this "ban" would keep him from coming back to write more. I know I speak for MANY that have read his stories.

He is a GREAT writer!