• Administrators
sad thimg is none of his characters are underage there all in collage so thats not a reason to ban him

They were underage. The stories have been edited to make them legal AFAIK.

Bans are usually temporary, unless we have a very good reason.

As for unbanning, no. The ban will go away by itself, and as I said before, we are extremely strict about this. No underage characters on stories, period.

respect! When i read the that section of the original i thought retribution would be had. i eagerly await to read the next part- they can still be in highschool & be of legal age ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that was a small novel that is one of the best I have read in some time.

Good writing with a good central theme that keeps the reader engrossed in the story as he tried to dump his load while reading.

I'm going to keep my eye out for more work from this author and THANK YOU for the many loads shot while reading it.

The next couple of weeks flew by and our house was a mixture of the flu, guys working out, and studying for classes as I had instituted a strict academic standard. I was using Charles a lot retrieving homework and class assignments for those under the weather, able to share their class notes with the absentee members. Workouts suffered although those guys who lived at the house at least could use the pool, wrestling room and the gym/sauna on the premises to help keep in shape.

The number of impromptu orgies subsided, not to say the guys became sexless, far from it I could always count on turning a corner to see one of my hot studs taking a hard cock either up his ass or down his throat, and it was just that the larger brain was winning out more often. Charles got sick about the third week of school and I had him temporarily move into the house so we could care for him, the same as he aided us when my boys were feeling ill.

The Wednesday of the third week of school, I received a envelope from Dennis along with a request to meet for lunch. On the cover letter from Dennis, he indicated that he had been randomly testing the boys on the teams. Between himself and his assistants he had tracked each player at least twice if not more and was coordinating with the psychiatric department to handle the reaction responses of the guys as they were given their diagnoses. Although many had not yet seroconverted most had been treated for other STD’s, he also stated it was to early for many to test POS for the antibodies but he was sure that their viral loads were becoming high in most cases and would begin to test +in the near future. I then looked over the general health report from Dennis and smiled.

Test given:

Syphilis Gonorrhea Chlamydia

4 - 2 - 1 –

25 + 28 + 27+

32 tests given, 8 Positive 24 negative for HIV

My earlier inseminations were beginning to take hold, not to mention more POZ cum for the residents as my high viral loaded boys were beginning to logarithmically spread the gift. I knew that at least a third to half the guys had begun to show signs of seroconversion over the past week. And as one group of guys would start to feel better another would start to be sick. I slid the contents back into the envelope and filed them into my locked personal communique file. As Charles was out sick and I had to rely on Andy’s secretary for any communication I simply picked up the phone and called Dennis’s nurse to make the luncheon date in person. I agreed to 12:30 and went back to work before my first class was to begin. I began to notice there were a few kiss ups in my morning class and I strung them along flirting with them shamelessly, of course they would be proper fodder for next semester but off limit during the present one due to fraternization rules of the college. I returned to my office after class and watched the aisles of lockers as my class and others began the changing ritual, noticing several guys posturing for what could become sexual encounters. As I had a direct oversight of several of the shower stalls, I did notice a couple guys playing with themselves and being exhibitionist in the showers. I made mental notes to check them out either in class or to keep watch for them when my boys were around to direct the boys to take advantage of the sexual tension.

Lunch with Dennis went as planned and Dennis announced to me that he had tested POZ on the prior week and would be bringing Brian over for his conversion that weekend; I agreed to have the guys plow Brian’s tight hole while he hung in the sling. Our lunch ended and we went back to my office. Upon arriving I told Dennis that now that he had been officially pozzed, he could fuck my ass and recharge my battery. I bent over to take his cock into my tight hole. I was a cum pig and usually only let poz guys dump in me, so it was gratifying to finally receive back what I had just weeks before given. Dennis rimmed my hole and spread ample amounts of spit all over and into my quivering hole before spitting on his cock and sliding it into my ass he then rode me to his orgasm deep in my mancunt. Dennis had a amazingly long cock and as he hilted I could feel it breach my inner ring and shoot gobs of cum into my upper intestines. He flooded my ass and I knew it would be a challenge for afternoon classes to hold it in. After Dennis left to go back to the Health Center, I opened my toy chest at the back of my locker and pulled out a nice size butt plug and security strap and slide the plug into my hole, securing it with the restraint before sliding my warm-up pants back on to go to my next class session.

I could feel the cum trying to seep past the plug while I demonstrated some workout moves for the class and one of the aides noticed a slight damp spot on my backside, believing it to be just sweat, they commented how hot and sweaty I seemed to have gotten that day, I chuckled a little and invited them back to my office after class to discuss the moves that know to me caused me to leak.

Paul arrived at my office, stopping by on the way to his locker. He was a top notch aide that was assigned to me by Andy to help out with the conditioning class and while he was a baseball player with a swimmer's build, he also got my juices flowing, as his blonde hair, litheful frame and green eyes seemed to drill through me. He stepped into my office hot and sweaty like me but a little more so since he actually went through the entire routine with the class not just the demonstrations that gave.

“Hey coach, what’s up.”

“Paul I can’t stop thinking that you’ve been checking out my ass during class. Is there something you’d like to tell me?”

”Gee coach, you’re a hot guy and I aspire to be just like you when I grow up.”

“How old are you Paul? You seem grown up to me.”

“I'm 21 sir, but um.”

“Well, today your dreams can become reality - if you so desire.”

“What you mean, coach?”

I could see the tent beginning to form in his shorts, I got up from behind my desk and walked over to him. “Well, have you ever have fantasies of being on the swim or wrestling teams and being able to live at my house?”

“Well, actually yes, sir.”

“You think of how hot it would be to catch me in the shower?”

By then I was standing next to him, and could smell the manly sweat and pheromones seeping from his body. I looked him in the eyes and he whimpered. “Yes coach, you are one of my hottest jerk off fantasies.”

He almost had tears in his eyes. He was so ashamed of admitting his desire for his coach. Jocks didn’t have these feeling he had been taught and now here he stood face to face with a man just five years his senior, yet his mentor, instructor, master, and coach, with whom he had these taboo desires for, reeking of possibility of man sex, just inches away. My hands found his tender nipples beneath his muscle shirt, and brushed them ever so softly, he shivered at the touch, and I reached down and felt the hardness of his groin. The boy just stood there. “Coach, I’m not sure if we should be doing this.”

“Well Paul, what would you like me to do?”

“Coach, I’m not sure, I’ve never had this kind of feelings before.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked him in the eye, tilted my head and smiled, asking “You've never crushed on another guy or man?” Putting him on the spot he blushed and admitted to having a few high school crushes which he just let slide, because he didn’t know how to handle the emotions he felt and some were of his male teachers, whom he just put double the effort to impress them with his academic talents. I had him just where I wanted him, hot and bothered and hard as a rock needing release. I stepped forward and embraced him telling him was okay, and was perfectly normal, that he most likely excelled at sports so he could bond with guys. His hard on poked me in the groin, as I began licking the sweat from his neck and nibbling on his ears. His resolve wavered as he turned his head and he kissed me passionately, I returned the kiss, adding my tongue to the mixture snaking it towards his tonsils, our groins grinding together.

We broke our embrace and he blushed, I put my arm around him and lead him to my dressing room/shower area. I removed his sweaty shirt, rubbing his nipples before sucking on his hairless torso working my tongue down to his treasure trail. I slid his shorts off to reveal a very full jock strap, licking my way around the pouch then tonguing his cock through the fabric. I slid his jock down and his enraged monster sprang up and slapped him in the belly. I grasped his shaft and stood up to plant another kiss on his lips full of his sweat and the taste of his body and ball sweat. He melted in my arms and I told him to undress me like I had done to him. He lifted my shirt up and over my head pinning my arms above me as he slurped down my chest with his mouth then returned to plant a hot sweat soaked kiss on my lips so I could taste my body on his tongue. I knew he would get a surprise when he removed my warm up pants and stalled him to keep him at a fever pitch; finally he removed my pants to find the plug restraint/jockstrap covering my large cock and holding the plug in place. He pulled down the jock and I clinched my ass muscles to hold the plug in place while he removed the strap that held it firmly in place. I turned around and instructed him to slowly remove it while I allowed it to slide out of my rump. He grasped it and began sliding it out as the taper got past the widest part I clenched down to hold in Dennis’s sweet jism. He was so excited to see the creamy mess on the plug I had him lick it off, which he did with in trepidation just to please his mentor he licked it clean then I had him rim me briefly before I backed up and let him slide his cock into my creamy hole, I worked my ass up and down his shaft a few times sensing he was about to blow, I pulled off wanting to keep him on the edge, “Now you know what was leaking out of my hole and why my ass was moist beneath my sweats Paul” I whispered in his ear before making him eat my hole some more. I let him rim me for a while longer, before turning around and pulling him up to my face to have him share his new found treat with me, his kiss tasted of cum and ass juice.

I reached behind him and turned on the shower and guided him into the enclosure and began washing him from his head down tonguing his ripe pits and pecks before lathering them up, then rinsing them off I went down on his still enraged cock which still tasted of my creamy ass. I cleaned off the scum and worked his balls till I felt him begin to tense up for an orgasm, I pulled off and worked my way past his taint and up into his crack, giving him a taste of the joy he had given me just a little while earlier. His crack was sweaty with the sweat of a jock and his hole had some slime on it, not shit but the excretion of the anal glans that make it easier to pass stools and that keep the sphincter lubricated. This boy was a natural bottom. As I began to work over his hole he just kept secreting natural lube and getting wetter and wetter. Were he was a girl, I would say he was beginning to experience an orgasm iin his anus.

I worked first one, than two fingers into his hole, and he kept pushing back for more. In fact as I slipped in third and fourth fingers, he just kept loosing up. I slipped out my hand and slid in my cock into his warm moist hole. Under the spray of the water he moaned and rode my pole working his ass muscles like he had been doing this for years. He began to quiver beneath me and his hole began milking my cock his ass muscles pulsing along the length of my shaft. That’s all it took. As I blasted my load deep in his raw hole, he collapsed against me as he shot his load up against the wall two feet away without even touching himself as, in fact, he couldn't touch himself as I had his hands clenched against his nipples in a bear hug embrace. He became limp in my arms. As I held the two of us up, Paul still impaled on my throbbing cock, I realized I was still cumming up his ass for a second volley.

I soaped us both up and we made out in the shower while rinsing off the suds. I got out and grabbed a towel for myself and threw one at Paul to dry off. Paul towel dried and then looked at me with a shit eating grin. “I want to thank you coach, you know you were the first guy I ever been with, and you made it a positive experience for me.”

“I’m glad you feel that way, Paul it was a good experience for me as well, I hope we can keep up this positive attitude throughout the semester.”

We exchanged small talk as he picked up his clothes wrapped in a towel he went out to the locker room to dress for his next class, my two loads working their way into his rectal walls.

I did some paperwork then went out to oversee the afternoon’s workouts of the swim, diving, and wrestling teams. I pulled Bill and the other team captains aside and told them to plan on a team meeting after dinner tonight, there were things the teams needed to discuss. Practice went without a hitch other than we were still missing about a third of the members due to the flu.

Dinner was served at the house and the guys assembled in the great room. Even the sick guys made it to dinner, and virtually everyone attended the meeting that was convened afterwards. The 25 residents of the house and another 15 from the dorms filled my great room. Most found seats tightly together on the couches; some cozied up against their mates on the floor. It was a gay man’s dream. All those boys sitting there, most scantily dressed. I stepped up in front in front of the large screen TV to address them. “Okay, guys it has been a rough couple of weeks with the flu going around and so many of you missing class and workouts, but we only have a few weeks before competitions begin in wrestling and diving and a couple weeks after that swim meets begin. I know we can all be well by then and Doc Dennis is certain he can get you all in top form. Some of you may have to start taking some medications every day and we will cross that bridge when we come to it. We all have a positive attitude and most of us will make sure our brotherhood endures. We have all a gift of athleticism and strength, we are all studs and thus can pass on a greater gift of ourselves to our fellow students and staff and admirers. We are a unique group of individuals here. Between myself and coach Andy we have brought together some of the hottest athletes this county can provide. Not only that we have brought together some of the hottest gay and bi athletes that have ever been assembled. So when we win out there in the pools and on the mats we win for equality, for gay and bi athletes to compete. We have created a very close bond between our teams and I know that we will take that to our competitions and spread the word that it is okay for a guy to love another guy, even if they are athletic. There has been a lot of fucking around going on and I encourage you to explore your sexuality and become bonded to your gay and bi brethren, but don’t let it interfere with either your studies or your workout schedules. I have heard from Doc Dennis that he believes that this flu that is going around may not be a flu but rather symptoms of the seroconversion process. Fear not. If this is the case we will take care of you. We love every one of you and if my DNA has found its way into you, directly or indirectly, we will be bonded. Any questions?”

A couple hands shot up “Coach, do you mean you think we’ve been pozzed?”

“Yes I do believe so. Since you all seemed to be fucking like rabbits and no one seems to be using condoms, yes it is most likely.”

“Awesome. Do you know who our poz daddy might be?” piped-up one of the swim team members.

I grinned and asked "Okay, how many of you have been taking loads from one of the team captains?” Almost all but a couple of hands shot up. “I have given my gift of sexual freedom to each of the captains as well as Jay, Billy and Lenny, and I believe Charles here has it as well.”

Charles looked over at me in horror as he suddenly put our conversation all together in a positive light. I looked at him “Chuck you were a bottom whore, a cum dump for anyone to use. Just embrace me as your benefactor, although actually it may not even been me as you already were full of cum when I first planted my dirty seed in your ass - it was already weeping pink cum - although it would bond us closer if you would think it was me.” His expression softened, although I could still see he was conflicted.

“So coach, are we all going to die?”

“Of course not. I’ve been living with this virus for ten years. It has not been a death sentence for a long time. There are meds to take, some of which actually enhance your natural immune system and can help with your performance.”

“But coach, what about our partners, ya know, outside of the team? The anon fucks, and for some of us, our girlfriends, our conquests?”

“It’s up to you, but really you’re doing them a favor. If they’re fooling around with you unprotected, they’re doing the same with other guys as well. You'll be giving them the freedom to spread the gift. I know that makes me sound sick, a cold cruel heartless ass, but you all have embraced sharing your DNA with your fellow brothers of sport. Just think of it as your extending yourself to include others.” Most were silent with this pronouncement. I let it sink in a while, and as I paused, a few began to embrace and couple began to kiss and fondle.

“Coach this is so sick, I can’t believe I’m privy to your hot DNA. Can we get together later, maybe with Chuck/” He gave me an evil grin and licked his lips as he groped himself.

“By the way, nobody gets to fuck coach till they are confirmed converted and I love my hole filled.”

The room fell silent again and I notice several of the guys making out and playing with each other. There was going to be an orgy that night. Charles walked over to me saying "Sorry, coach. I was mad at you when I first pieced it together, but now that I think about it, it just makes me want you inside me."

I pulled him close to me then kissed him deeply. He was my jock-want-to-be-jock-geek-boy, and I was starting to love him like a son. Giving him some fatherly loving I caressed him as he hugged onto me. Meanwhile the guys were beginning to pair off, some began jacking-off, while watching their team mates kiss and fondle, many of the boys from the dorms began to form three-ways with house boys, making sure they were included in the bonding process.

I grabbed Charles and Jay and headed down the hall to the gym. They were both wearing only shorts and wife beaters, so I lifted their tanks above their heads and tossed the tops over against the wall. Chuck was still a little feverish but I lifted him up into a sling. Jay laid him back and secured his hands as I slid his short off his skinny legs placing his feet in the stirrups and securing them there. It had been a week since I last plunged into his sweet ass. I pulled Jay over to me dislodging his cock from Chucks mouth, I guided his cock to the hot hole before him and helped him work it in. To the surprise of both of us, it was already lubed with loads Charles had taken earlier in the day. I grinned as Jay sank his cock in deep. I reached over and grabbed some Boy Butter and worked it into Jay's hole, followed by my engorged cock pummeling Jay's hole while he plugged Charles. Before Jay could shot into the hot hole before him, I pulled him back and replaced his rod with my own, whispering in his ear “You’re poz. Breed me, baby.” I began to pump in and out of Charles as Jay lined up his staff with my hole which was still dripping Dennis’s seed from lunch. Jay slid in and began roughly pounding my ravaged hole as I swung the sling back and forth to facilitate the pounding of Charles.

“Okay, bro, how much you want it?”

“Give it to me coach, breed my boy hole.”

“What do you want, boy?”

“I want your poz cock and seed, coach.”

“How bad you want it.”

“I want you to knock me up, coach. Make me your poz boy!”

I shoot my load deep as Jay dumped his load in me. Pulling out, I made Charles clean off my cock then Jay's cock. Then moving around to his head, I dropped the head rest down so Charles head dropped downwards a bit, I lowered my ass onto his face as he began eating the cum from my hole. Noticing that Charles had a raging boner, Jay climbed up onto the sling and lowered himself onto the hard phallus, working his ass up and down the helpless pole. I could hear and feel Charles as he blew his load deep into Jay's gut. Jay hilted himself when he felt the first volley shoot up his hole and past his second ring.

After we had all caught our breath, I lead the two out of the gym and to the stairs, instructing them to go to my room. The great room was littered with bodies all in various stages of fornication, it smelled of man sex, cum, sweat, of poppers and piss. I was glad it was tile with throw rugs and pillows to make clean up easy. I had a full bladder and I walked over to a group where one of the boys began sucking my cock and I let lose my stream. He initially pulled back, but then drank down my nectar. After draining my bladder into the thirsty lad, I headed upstairs. notifying the boys 'lights out' in half an hour. My boys were already in my king size bed cuddling and making out. I slipped behind Charles and snaked my growing cock between his ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around both boys as we lay there cuddled together; the heat from Charles was intense as he still was running a fever from the fuck flu. The boys fell asleep in my arms and were soon breathing deeply as they snorted and cooed.

Shortly after they fell asleep I found myself too hot and that I was soaking wet from spooning with Charles, so I got up and headed down stairs to see if my lights-out instruction had been heeded. I found only a dozen boys camping on the floor of the great room off to the side where they had pulled out the air mattresses and had pulled blankets from the spare linen closet. Most were entering sleep, and a couple was still fucking quietly. I smiled, recognizing most of them as the dorm students who were not as lucky to find space in my home. I made a mental note to plan expansion for next year to accommodate my entire set of teams. I headed over to the gym and found Bill plowing a freshmen recruit in a sling. Trying to be quiet, I put my finger to my lips to remain quiet and headed into the shower/locker room I went into the steam room and relaxed a little before going out and rinsing off in the shower. I walked back through the gym as Bill was shooting his load into Tommie’s tight freshman hole. Bill walked around and fed Tommie his cock to clean off as I stepped up and slid my cock into Tommie’s dripping hole, using Bill’s cum as lube. As Tommie had finished cleaning Bill’s cock, Bill turned around and headed up to bed. I slowly worked my cock in and out of the boy's hole, enjoying the feel of his silky walls on my cock. The boy had not been fucked much and his interior lining felt like velvet on my shaft. There was no scar tissue from hard rough play - at least yet. I always liked the feel of near-virgin hole and I quietly asked Tommie how many cocks he had taken. He answered saying that until this very night, he had been an oral-only-bottom, and that Bill was only the second guy to enter his rectum and to seed him, and his roommate in the dorms had taken his cherry while I was playing with Jay and Charles in this very sling about an hour earlier. I asked him who his roommate was and he identified Blake, a sophomore swimmer who I remembered having played in my office a few days earlier when he came to me for strength training exercises to build up his arms. I remembered him as having shot a sweet load of cum down my throat. I knew Bill and Jay had played with him, and Jay said he was a hot versatile bottom boy.

Tommie was not much different. As I slowly worked up my pace in his velvety boy pussy, I pushed in deep a couple of times and I could feel him gasp as I hit his inner second ring. I opened a fresh bottle of poppers and held it under his nose. He resisted at first then breathed in a deep breath taking a large hit unwittingly. I could tell when it began to hit him as his hole relaxed and I pushed in and past his inner ring burying my cock deep inside him. His ass began spasming around my cock literally fucking himself on my cock with little movement from me he began bucking wildly in the sling fucking himself up and down my cock, driving it farther and deeper into his intestines. I had worked Bill’s seed into the boy's walls and I could feel the sperm swimming around my cock, but when he started anal orgasm the semen was the least of the juices flowing as he became like a wet pussy and I soon lost my load deep within his innards.

The boy looked spent as I pulled my cock from his dripping boy cunt. I had two options: either leave him in the sling through the night for anyone to plow who should chance to get up to pee, or take him into the shower, rinse him off, then take him to bed with me and use throughout the night as I saw fit, perhaps giving him to Jay and Charles in the morning - just to relieve their morning wood. I choose the second option as the thought of young flesh cradled in my arms was very strong. I undid the restraints on Tommie’s wrist and ankles and lead him into the shower washed him off and dried him and carried him up to my room. At 5'8", 125 pounds, he was one of my smaller swimmers, so it was easy to carry him up the staircase.

Jay and Charles were still spooning on the one side of the bed as I lay Tommie down and slipped in beside him. His proximity gave me another hard-on, so I slid into his now-well-lubed-and-used rectum. As we fell asleep spooning I woke around 2:00 A.M. to find my cock still buried in the boy's ass, his rectal muscles seemingly milking my cock. I supposed he was dreaming of being fucked as his muscles rhythmically worked up and down my shaft. I was only half submerged in his hole so I pushed forward towards his inner ring, which, as I hit it, pulled me in, as his ass muscles worked to make me cum. And cum I did. I shot what felt like gallons of cum into the youth. I slowly pulled-out, got up to pee, and then climbed back into bed. The boy snuggled back-up to me as if I was his favorite teddy bear.

The next morning Jay Found Tommie laying there with his ass in the air next to me. Jay climbed over Charles and snuggled next to Tommie, working his wood into the upturned hole. Jay found the hole tight, but some cum that slowly oozed out of his well fucked hole served as satisfactory lube. Jay leaned down and sniffed the hole then dug with his tongue and rimmed the boy before sliding his cock in. Finding that smooth velvety lining which I had so enjoyed, he threw Tommie a leisurely fuck until he discovered that inner ring - and the effect it had on the boy. As Tommy began to buck and his muscles convulsed against the invading shaft, Jay began really pounding away at the boy who was now having multiple orgasms in his rectum. Jay thrust forward, driving his 9.5 inches deep in the boy as Tommie milked Jay’s load from him. Tommie had a unique talent of milking a guy's cock when the top came near his inner sphincter - yet he himself had yet to cum. Although he had an impressive uncut cock, it looked like a large balloon and when guys played with it, it was very sensitive. Charles was dripping wet from his night sweats but his fever had broken, he rolled over and saw Jay making out with Tommie and saw his large sausage drooling between his legs and maneuvered himself over the top and plunged down to impale himself on the ready to burst phallus he worked his hips and Tommie was pleading for him to stop as the agony of needing to cum rocked his body I rolled over and lifted his legs and plunged into his inner ring to take his mind off of the torture of his sensitive cock. He began bucking up into Charles as his ass muscles milked my shaft forcing a seventh load up his rectum in 12 hours.

The boy was a born to be bottom with a need to be fucked, yet his foreskin was giving him quite a bit of pain, so he liked to have guys play with his cock, if only to distract him from the pain of his glans. I made a mental note to have Dennis check him out and show him how to stretch the skin to relieve the pain, as I released my second volley up his gut, his eigth load was blasted into Charles, flooding his ass with voluminous amounts of cream. I asked him the last time he came or jerked off and he said it hurt too much so usually it was wet dreams that relieved his pressure.

I had everyone get up and head down to the showers while I headed to my own to prepare for the day. Most of the guys had either taken off to the dorms to prep for their day or had taken advantage of the pool out back to swim laps before heading out to class. The residents had resumed their routines and some were working out in the gym and some were eating breakfast when I came down for my coffee. One of my wrestlers was sitting at the breakfast nook slurping down some cereal, and he remarked “Gee, coach - some bomb you dropped on us last night”

“I know, but you guys had a right to know - before this got too far.”

“Well, coach it's already too late for most of us.”

I grinned and shrugged at him, as he continued “But for what it’s worth, it wouldn’t have made a difference to me. I‘ve been chasing for about a year and a half now and suspect I was already Poz when you arrived, I just never got tested.”

“Oh, really so you were my mystery poz boy?”

“Yeah coach, and I think I may have given the entire team syphilis as well.” I chuckled as we knew we had a dirty fucker in the group. Dennis allowed the entire set of teams to pretty much catch multiple STDs before treating them to squelch their spread and before they caused any damage. “Sorry coach, but before you arrived I had no idea how horny my teammates were, so I was a regular at blackout night at the club baths over in the city. I would go two sometimes three times a week under the pretense of working out in the gym over there.”

“So, you infected the whole team once we started fucking around?” I was laughing at him and with him at the same time. He blushed scarlet and I walked over and planted a big kiss on his lips, suggesting “You might keep the STD fact to yourself, as I’m not sure how many enjoyed the shots of penicillin.“

He smiled in agreement, and asked “Well, do you think the team took the HIV news well.”

“I think a lot of them knew it was coming - the way we’ve been fucking like rabbits and trading partners and hitting the johns for anon loads - it was inevitable. The fact that you brought the bug with you and impregnated the captains is a moot point, as they were practicing risky behavior last summer with me.”

I chuckled again knowing Andy had been recruiting gay and Bisexual athletes for a couple years now and promising them hot sex within the team structure. I thanked Ben for his honesty and left for work, double checking to see if I was giving anyone a ride in. When Charles caught me fully dressed and ready to return to his job, I begrudgingly accepted his request but warned him he had to take it easy and not over stress himself, he agreed and hopped into the SUV for the ride in.

With just two classes to teach, and competition schedules to go over, it was a slow day. At noon Charles came in with Subway sandwiches chips and sodas for us. Over lunch he thanked me for my gentle care during his illness and asked if he could permanently move in suggesting he could arrange for the expansion and such next summer. He informed me he could handle the construction aspect as his minor had been civil engineering, and he was drawing up some preliminary sketches for me to look at. I was suspicious of his sudden need to help me out, I pulled him over and pulled down his pants and plunged a finger into his hole. It was dry - he hadn’t been fucked since the morning and had absorbed all of Tommie’s load - or at least he absorbed what hadn’t dripped out in the shower. My cum dump slut boy assistant was behaving himself. I told him I’d think about it and sent him back to work. I made a few phone calls to other coaches when I noticed a few scheduling glitches on a couple meets with the swim and wrestling teams, mainly asking for assistance in providing housing. I also noticed we would have booking troubles for a couple of the big meets in which we were participating that were scheduled for dates where booking rooms within our budget would be almost impossible. Most coaches understood and gave me the numbers of their booster clubs who relished in bringing together athletes from near and far in the spirit of sportsmanship.

The weeks passed and the number of fuck flu cases diminished to almost nothing. Then I got a report from Dennis in the usual manor with a cover letter attached, which indicated that he and his assistants had widened their testing scope to include other teams which were known to fraternize with my players and included the following:

Test given:

Syphilis Gonorrhea Chlamydia

38 - 37 - 41 –

6 + 2 + 4+

41 tests given, 38 Positive 3 negative for HIV on my teams

61 tests given, 30 positive 31 negative for HIV on fraternizing teams (includes football, baseball and Basketball teams) only those players who have had contact with Swimming, diving and Wrestling teams were tested, future test will have broader scope of test subjects

I pulled out my calculator and computed the percentage and thought 'Oh my god - almost 93 of my team has caught the bug and are spreading it throughout campus'. I almost felt sorry for the campus Health Center having to counsel and provide treatment for just my teams. I called Dennis and he congratulated me on my 'positive success' in gifting my team players. I was pretty sure one of the others was Paul, my student aide, as he had been acting moody as of late. I decided I’d call him in soon to have a chat, not to mention I missed plugging his sweet ass - for which I hadn’t had time in the past couple weeks.

Friday was quickly approaching and time for the first matchup between our wrestling team and the neighboring college. I was looking forward to see how many of the wrestlers wanted to stay in town after the meet and party with my boys.

TBC- wrestling neighbors

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2