What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

I bought a strap on belt that you can pretty much put any toy into it. I have two buddies, along with myself, where we all discovered the joys of strap ons at about the same time. I'm on the receiving end. Played with toys for years and years, but surprisingly it was only in the last year where I played with a guy who wanted to play with some of my toys as well, then he reached in his bag and brought out this homemade strap on belt he made, and took one of my toys and then fucked the shit out of me with it. It's completely different than a guy just using a toy on you where he's holding the toy in his hands. You really do feel like you are getting fucked by a huge cock (or whatever size dildo you use).

• Like 1

I bought a rubber cock ring with beads to be able to tighten it up. I love to tighten them up around my balls, seeing them turn purple and having them ache is so hot!!

• 1 year later...