What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

I have a lot of different toys and tools. Some store bought and others that I made. Some just objects, others electric or motorized. Some with textured or bumps on them so I can feel them working my hole. Lately one of my friends that like to stretch my hole have been combining toys and fingers or cocks. I have had different vegies, chains and more.

I did get a new one that I haven't used yet, it will really push my limits. 

bumps large.jpg

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Like 2

Just a simple hollow plug. It’s not that big but the taper is wrong for my hole and it won’t stay in without a finger on it. I just love the way it feels though and. Love how there’s no control what oozes in or out. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a Jack Hunter dildo, medium size, from MrHankey’sToys. Medium size, my ass. I got it because the previous one I got from them, a Rentman, is just a shade to big for me to use in general opening-up, as it’s pretty consistently about 8” circumference along the shaft, and is better used for stretching. I wanted this new one just to slide in and out to get ready for cock-taking.

In hindsight there’s not a lot of difference between 7.5” and 8” around when it’s shoved 8” up your ass. Plus, this new one has about an inch more insertable length.

The big difference is that I can tolerate holding the new one fully inserted inside me longer than the other one, long enough for a prostate orgasm to kick in on its own. The thing basically emptied my prostate in one ongoing ejaculation, and I wasn’t even fully hard.

MrHankey’s dildos are great, with realistic feel, but if you’re thinking of getting one, pay careful attention to the dimensions (most come in multiple sizes) and once you decide what size you want, buy the next smaller one.

• 1 month later...

I just bought a Lovense Hush 2 Anal plug, S. So far I like it, but I should have gotten the M. The S is  good for wearing all day, though. I’ll have to work my way up. I haven’t created a user yet, but I connected it to my phone and I wore it to the ABS. That kept me entertained while I was looking for dick to suck.

• Like 1