Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

8 hours ago, rublthlad said:

Go with the flow, but do like playing in rubber or leather gear

Depends on what my tops want. Some expect me to be naked when they arrive. Others want me in sexy shorts and a t-shirt. Still others leave up to me whether or not I'm naked. Naturally, all of the guys I service expect that they should have clear access to my ass. I find it very exciting accommodating to each of their preferences. One top just wants me to slip my shorts down from my ass before positioning his cock between the cheeks of my ass. Whatever the guys want is fine by me...

As a very frequent cd I often am asked to be dressed during sex.   But often some enhancements are used.   So a little war in my head determines or not if I am naked in bed. 

Giving a partner the experience they want is important. But when it comes down to serious   fucking clothes, no matter how sexy just get in the way.    But I have developed an easy escape wardrobe of my tranny side Clair so as thing heat up she can strip right off.  Once my partner gets to that point there is usually no more comment about what I have on

If it is my male side Snake I will be the first one naked more often than not.