Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

i am naked most of the times , but for the preliminaries  , i like wearing little and sexy , string , crop top , minishort,  those clothes are quickly taken off , of course and totally naked ; top partners too;  yes

Other than the tubs or private fuckclubs, I don't know of any public place where guys can shuck off their clothes and fuck naked. We certainly can't in the backrooms of the bars .... and almost no guy runs around naked at Slammer.  I've seen it only very occasionally. 

Since those are the kinds of places I frequent, clothes are de rigueur.  So usually, old engineers, 501's and a t ... maybe a cap. Besides - I'm what one would (graciously) call "slim" - I get cold fairly easily if the ac is blowing too hard - and every guy has to come up for air at some point ...

I am a nudist so I prefer to be naked at all times. I hate wearing clothes and avoid it if I can, even for fucking. I find clothes restrictive even if it’s a jock strap or fetish wear. When I wear clothes I just feel weird and uncomfortable