Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

Guest RawCunt

My first contact with dick when young was a nude beach, which over the next couple of years was a regular thing. 

Since then numerous parks and forests, most of which were beats 

Some of the more different places have included a car park at the front of a block on townhouses.

A car park under a block of units.

A cemetery which was a strange event.   It was next to a well known beat, which I often attended at night,   I would regularly go there and get naked except for a collar, boots and a butt plug, and wander around hoping to be used.  It was a quiet night and as I wandered I left the park and for some reason decided to venture into the cemetery.   As I continued, I noticed some movement in the distance and decided to move closer and see what it was.   When I got near I realized it  was a woman dancing around in just a short cut top and I assume her skirt/ or pants in her hands, waving them around as she did some form of hippie dance,  I watched for a minute or so until she saw me.... then she freaked out and started rushing off.    I began to head back to the park while thinking WTF I had just been witnessing when I noticed more movement at the last row of graves before leaving the park.  Turned out to be a guy stroking his cock.  Moments later I was sucking cock and was then bent over a headstone getting fucked.  Turned out he had followed me from the park.

A couple of toilet blocks

On a soccer/ cricket field, again which was next to a beat at night

The 1st hole of a gold course on the green, again by another beat at night

Cubicle in night gay nightclub

Guest BritBottom

Early days in parks, woodlands, toilets. Lots of adventures on Hampstead Heath.

Was fucked in a city public park under a tree by a chain link fence one late winter afternoon not realising that the other side of the fence was the railway line out of the city. Towards the end of doing my duty as the bitch I am, a full commuter train went slowly past as it gained speed. We were faced away from the fence but all the passengers would have had a good view as I was bred to completion.

15 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

Was fucked in a city public park under a tree by a chain link fence one late winter afternoon not realising that the other side of the fence was the railway line out of the city. Towards the end of doing my duty as the bitch I am, a full commuter train went slowly past as it gained speed. We were faced away from the fence but all the passengers would have had a good view as I was bred to completion.

"Customer service update. North London line: There is unscheduled rail work on this line. The train is ready to leave. Please mind the doors..."

23 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

Nice...😈

On 10/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, blackrobe said:

rail work

I see what you did there. ;)

From time to time on here members have shared stories (some of them with the ring of truth, like this one) of bottoms who have found themselves unexpectedly discovered in the middle of being bred, and the thing that strikes me about these accounts is that the Tops, rather than reacting with embarrassment, sometimes either ignore the intrusion or double down on the fucking, holding the bottom firmly in place until the insemination is complete, regardless of who may be watching.

It seems like another one of those mysteries of the Top mind that I don’t instinctively understand but fascinate me - what is the drive within the Top that places rutting that bottom higher in importance than everything else in that scenario? Just the overwhelming pleasure? The roaring appetite? The realization that those watching are seeing him in his virile, powerful, uncontrolled and uncontrollable masculinity, contrasted with the piece of fuckmeat beneath him?

I don’t know. But I can’t help it - I yearn to be that piece of fuckmeat pinned down and cocked deep while a Man like that shines in glory over me.

• Like 2

I grew up on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.  Since my school days I could list places from rooftops, Stairwells, abandoned buildings, Subway tunnels, Trains, Parks, saunas/steam rooms, parks, churches, movie theaters and arcades. Hell, the only place I don't really have sex is at home.

Gotta say I miss banging at the boys club long before girls were allowed.

Always hot on or at the back of naked beaches, especially if it encourages a line waiting for their turn:))  Great times as clubs on the dance floor or watching a live show, then ultimately putting on a live show yourself too......one behind the beach in the dunes scene where a guy is in his knees being fisted and the top encourages me over for the top to give me a blow job.......he then discovers my hole is inviting too, so he has his other fist in my hole........lots of similar hot times and same in clubs too........all natural and instinctive

• 3 years later...

I absolutely live for public sex. There is a wooded area adjacent to a public park just blocks from my house, along the river. There’s a mixture of homeless encampments, gay cruising and drug use. I routinely, ride my bike into the woods, Especially early morning or when guys are getting off of work. Those times they are the hornist. The popping of my beer or soda can and tossing it onto the ground, and/or the smell of my cigarette will get their attention.I either stand or sit with my full mask on, stroking my meat and it draws them every time. Before I know it they’re sucking on my cock, opening their hole for me. There is a nearby public restroom, in the front of a hardware store, and we will fuck there too. In the main park, out of the wooded area, I often sit on the park bench facing the woods and stroke my meat. They seem to appear out of nowhere, and I follow them into the woods. Night time is really cool. I don’t like being in the woods at night alone, But I have a couple buddies and we all go together, with our masks on. I love the whole danger of it, Keeping one step ahead of the police. Although one time, I fucked a young cop.image.thumb.jpg.e5cde676189b43ae7118d1e010d7f3a8.jpg

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3

2 minutes ago, JeffPigDadd said:

I absolutely live for public sex. There is a wooded area adjacent to a public park just blocks from my house, along the river. There’s a mixture of homeless encampments, gay cruising and drug use. I routinely, ride my bike into the woods, Especially early morning or when guys are getting off of work. Those times they are the hornist. The popping of my beer or soda can and tossing it onto the ground, and/or the smell of my cigarette will get their attention.I either stand or sit with my full mask on, stroking my meat and it draws them every time. Before I know it they’re sucking on my cock, opening their hole for me. There is a nearby public restroom, in the front of a hardware store, and we will fuck there too. In the main park, out of the wooded area, I often sit on the park bench facing the woods and stroke my meat. They seem to appear out of nowhere, and I follow them into the woods. Night time is really cool. I don’t like being in the woods at night alone, But I have a couple buddies and we all go together, with our masks on. I love the whole danger of it, Keeping one step ahead of the police. Although one time, I fucked a young cop.image.thumb.jpg.e5cde676189b43ae7118d1e010d7f3a8.jpg

fucking Hot!!

One of my hottest public sex areas are under passes. Near my house there’s ramps, On both sides of the street, that lead to the very top underneath the highway. There’s a big ledge up there, and very visible to the street.. Early morning, when it’s still dark is the best time nobody notices you. I have woken up guys who are sleeping up there, or I’ve gone with guys to fuck up there. Love the risk, because pedestrians or drivers can see it all, if they look. Lately I have been getting into fucking with the homeless. Either in the woods, under overpasses, wherever they sleep. We also fuck in the public restrooms that they clean up. Now that it’s summer time, cute homeless boys are sleeping in the woods. There is one in particular I have a routine with.I’ll be there tomorrow morning. With my mask on and stroking my cock tossing my soda can down, and the sound waking him up. 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/20/2023 at 10:08 PM, JeffPigDadd said:

One of my hottest public sex areas are under passes. Near my house there’s ramps, On both sides of the street, that lead to the very top underneath the highway. There’s a big ledge up there, and very visible to the street.. Early morning, when it’s still dark is the best time nobody notices you. I have woken up guys who are sleeping up there, or I’ve gone with guys to fuck up there. Love the risk, because pedestrians or drivers can see it all, if they look. Lately I have been getting into fucking with the homeless. Either in the woods, under overpasses, wherever they sleep. We also fuck in the public restrooms that they clean up. Now that it’s summer time, cute homeless boys are sleeping in the woods. There is one in particular I have a routine with.I’ll be there tomorrow morning. With my mask on and stroking my cock tossing my soda can down, and the sound waking him up. 

Damn that's so hot. I wish more dads like you were around my cruise spots

Last Sunday in a Munich park I got fucked in front of a crowd. Some of the guys where offering me their cocks, which I gladly took, sucked all of the cocks available. The fuck was hot, the guy was switching his tongue and his cock in my ass, what drives me crazy.. I was distracted between my poppers bottle and all the cocks available to suck. Heaven. Is like a big orgy open air, the sun and the warmth seems to attract lots of horny men together, I spent the whole day fucking, sucking, being sucked... going back tomorrow, can't wait. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I have no shame or guilt about my sex appetites, thank Asmodeus, and I've indulged all over the place, including:

mddle of the street at Folsom Street Fair

in bars out n he open as well as in back room/play areas

men's bathrooms

gym saunas and steam rooms

out in the open at sex resorts (like CCBC, Inn Leather, Parliament Augusta)

in cars at rest stops

behind buildings

in parks and woods

Fuck! Just reading this list conjures up sooo many great memories of sex with soooo many guys and reminds me what a promiscuous sexBeast I truly am.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Parks, beaches, gay campground, gay resort, washrooms of all sorts, college classrooms, behind buildings, quiet corners of libraries, suburban driveways at night, in a church sanctuary in the middle of the night (with a girl when I was in college), bathhouses, ABS out in the open,  adult theaters, and probably quite a few more that I can't remember. As long as it isn't an almost certainty that I would get caught and arrested I either have tried it or will try it. 

One that I haven't done yet that is on my bucket list, is fucking or getting fucked (I've only been sucked) out in the open at a bar. If anyone wants to help me cross this off my list, I'll be in Palm Springs next week and I understand The Barracks is probably a good opportunity.

• Piggy 1