gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

LOL faggot hole! Basement only opens for the public (day visitors) at 9am, so with a little work-up time 10am is reasonable ;-) And residents tend to go out until 4am or 6am so they are not up early. It's the day visitors that fuck like rabbits so early on! I haven't stayed at Basement for quite a while, as I am now renting a private apartment when I am there. But when I still was staying there, there was this absolutely gorgeous local guy who came in early, got nude, jacked his cock and disappeared to the cruising area. Found someone to get him off and left and then left for work. Wanted to go after him many times, but don't think I was his type ;-) Saw him later at the shopping center delivering oackages to the shops.

Guys in GC are on holiday, they are not up by 7am....Still, loads of sex to be had, from the time you wake up until you go to sleep, whatever those times may be! ;-)

http://basementstudios.eu/

Don't know Mike. Haven't been there in a year. But comments on sites are positive. I wouldn't stay there though. Too expensive for what they offer. My advice would be to stay somewhere else and just buy a day/week pass to join the fun during the day ;-) You can find accommodation for half the price Basement is asking for. And the place is dead at night anyway as all residents are fucking their brains out in the clubs anyway. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thinking of getting back here in dec or jan (prob not xmas or NY as i'll be working)

looking for up to date ideas of where to stay and any local/visiting bare dads

will be looking for group, blindfold, leather, nipple and pimp scenes to pay my holiday

thinking of getting back here in dec or jan (prob not xmas or NY as i'll be working)

looking for up to date ideas of where to stay and any local/visiting bare dads

will be looking for group, blindfold, leather, nipple and pimp scenes to pay my holiday

I am not living there yet, although I am there quite often. Best to check with XXLHUNGG for the places to go. But my guess would be the dunes, Basement Studios as a day visitor and REDS Club at night. Cuise or Construction are also an option.

As for accommodation, there are loads of gay guys who rent out apartments or rooms.