There are a lot of guys who plan their conversions and others who never know it’s happening, but I was part of that middle group who hadn't really planned it but let themselves get carried away in the heat of the moment.

Like most guys I started out practicing safe sex almost exclusively, except for those rare occasions where I knew the top well, and knew he was neg. After all, who wants to get sick, right? But as time went on I found safe sex less and less satisfying, and began to bareback more, although always with guys who were disease-free. Then I discovered the old bug share site and found that the idea of getting pozzed turned me on. I had no real interest in the reality of it, but the fantasy of being pozzed led to many a hot jack off session. I also found the thought of being pozzed made those occasions where I took raw cock even more intense. I wasn't a bug chaser by any means, but my lustful desires were beginning to drive riskier behaviors.

One night I was online at BBRT looking for some action and spied an advertisement that looked to be very close to me. When I clicked on the guy's photos my cock went instantly to full-hard as this stud was the man of my dreams. Well built, without being a gym rat, handsome as heck, and seriously hung. Possessed by lust, I never really looked beyond his pictures in his profile before I hit him up, and and as it turned-out he had just moved into my apartment building so he was literally next door. We agreed to meet and I logged off, grabbed a quick shower, cleaned myself out, got dressed and headed over to his place.

When he opened the door it was clear this pictures didn't do him justice. My cock, which was already hard and leaking precum, got even harder. He invited me in and within minutes we were making out hot and heavy on his couch, hand groping each other’s cock. He then stood-up, and invited me to the bedroom where, upon arriving, he slowly undressed me, driving me wild with his touches and kisses. "God, your hot" he told me as he licked the precum from my cock. Suddenly he paused and asked "Dude, you know I'm poz right?" My heart stopped. I certainly had not noticed that little detail, didn't and I really didn't want to get pozzed, but a part of me got even more turned on when he said it. It was weird. I knew I didn't really want the bug but a part of me did, and suddenly that part had an opening.

"No man, I didn't" I said "and I'm neg. Kinda like to stay that way, you know?" "It’s cool" he said "Normally I make sure guys know I'm poz before they show up, but you were so close and it all happened so fast." "We can still have some fun though if you want" he said "Yeah, man I'd love to, just so long as you know I won't be sucking you or fucking tonight." "No problem" he said, adding "there are lots of ways to play." As I was already nude he stood up and invited me to undress him, which I did slowly, trying to build the same excitement in him he had in me. When opened his pants I discovered an obscenely huge bulge in his briefs with a perfect thick cock head that was leaking precum sticking above the elastic waistband. It was the cock of my dreams and I wasted no time completely removing his shorts, and working his balls and shaft with my tongue, oh so careful to stay away from the poisonous tip.

Soon we were on the bed, I was on my back and he had my cock deep in his mouth, giving me the blow job of a life time. I was moaned and squirmed, what few inhibitions I had were being overcome by raw lust. So, when he crouched over my body in a '69' position, his perfect cock dangling over my face, I wanted to taste it sooooo bad. As he worked my cock I worked his shaft and balls, but not surprisingly our mutual movements frequently brought the tip over my mouth, giving me a taste of his poison necter. God, it tasted good. And the fact it was leaking poz juices only turned me on more. I soon lost control and begin deep-throating him with a passion I'd never before possessed. His automatic and natural response to my sucking was to begin fucking my face, pushing his rod deep in my throat.

As he sucked me his fingers probed towards my hole and began to massage it causing me to emit low groans of pleasure. Sensing he'd found something, he asked me if I liked being rimmed. "FUCK YEAH!!" was my immediate response and he quickly rolled me over onto my stomach and lifted my ass into the air. His tongue found my pussy fuck-hole and began working it, causing me to moan and squirm even more. God, I wanted his cock sooo bad, but I knew it was a decision I'd regret.

Then his tongue was joined by fingers and he began opening my boy pussy up spreading it wide. The sensations were indescribable and I'd never wanted to be fucked so bad in my life. "God you have such a tight perfect ass" he moaned "I'd love to feel it wrapped around my cock." "Me too" I told him. "How about I just push in once get the feel and pull out?" I swear my body shook and a chill came over me. I wanted his cock more than I'd wanted anything in my life, especially since it was poz and although my last bit of rational thinking fought against the invitation, I found myself thinking I wouldn't get pozzed from 'one penetration'. "In and out once nice and easy right?" I asked. "Yeah man" he said "nothing you don't want."

I felt his cock head rub my now opened and dripping boy cunt and I whimpered slightly. He started pushing in and as his 9" long shaft worked its thick head inside me constant whimpers escaped my throat. My body shaking as I contemplated that this was a real poz cock sinking its way inside me. He sunk it deep and worked it around a bit not fucking me but not pulling out either. "Mmmmm you're hot" he moaned in my ear "you like that in there?" "Ohhh God FUCK YES!" I moaned rocking my ass on his shaft a bit. "You want me to fuck you don't you?" he asked, grunting "You want me to shoot that hot load deep inside you?" Every fiber of my being wanted to reply with a firm 'No' but, lust had taken over. All of my poz fantasies were coming true and reality no longer mattered. "Yes please fuck me" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear me. "What was that, boy?" he asked, as his cock slid about half way out then back in deep against my prostrate. "YES, FUCK ME" I cried out and he unleashed his monster cock on my neg ass.

Holding me tight he began fucking deeply and I knew his brutal thrusts were doing more than stretching my hole. They were tearing me open creating a path for the bug into my system. There was going to be no escaping it. I lost myself in the lust of it all begging him to fuck me fully yielding my body and my being to him. He was atop me having mounted me so he could fuck his shaft in deeper and harder and he began to whisper in my ear. "You want that poz load don't you boy? Want that neg hole of yours converted don't you?" Totally lost in the moment I responded "Yeah man give it to me poz my fucking hole - ohh fuck ohh fuck." I sensed his rhythm change his cock swelling even more inside me. "Here it comes, man" he moaned in my ear. "POZ ME man GIVE IT TO ME" I cried out as he exploded inside me, filling my hole with his poz cum. The excitement resulted in a no-hands explosion, in what was arguably the strongest orgasm of my life.

After we were both spent. I lay there, his cock inside my ass, as I contemplated what I'd just done. I was thinking about dashing off to the bathroom in the vain hope of washing his poison cum from my hole, but he showed me his thick cock tinged with my blood and I knew it was useless, so instead of retreating, I wallowed in his arms. Before long his cock stiffened again and found its way back to my hole. As he fucked another load into my hole, I remember feeling dirty and ashamed I had allowed him to make me into a poz cum dump, but at the same time I loved every minute of the experience.

Sure enough it took and a month or so later I came down with the fuck flu. I was another notch on his belt but more to my interest, under his tutelage I became a full blown cum dump pussy boy taking all comers.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...