What would be your ideal relationship setup?

straycowboy

I think I would want the tribe/group relationship others mentioned, between like 6 and 10 guys (more than that and I think it's just a "fuck club" and not really a tribe). Group of me and another bottom, 4 or 5 tops, and maybe one or two vers guys (true "either role is great" vers, not "10% top, 90% bottom" vers). I'd prefer the tops to be bears or daddy-types, but not set in stone, and no real preferences for rest of group (race, age, etc), as long as personalities mesh and everyone is sexually compatible enough for group to work. All guys in the group must like bareback sex at the very least, though it's better if everyone is piggy (or if not into piggy sex themselves, don't get bothered if they walk in on something nasty/freaky going on).

Tribe doesn't have to share everything, but everyone should contribute and try to take care of others in the group. Make a LOT of money at your job? Help out by covering a big chunk of the household expenses. Broke college student, or just lost your job, or other reason (besides just being lazy lol) that you are broke? Do whatever you can to help with cleaning/maintenance, cooking, laundry, etc for the household. Everyone should feel like everyone cares enough to contribute. Don't need to funnel everyone's money into a joint bank account, but group members should take care of each other. I don't just mean groceries and covering the mortgage/utilities; if someone chips a tooth and can't afford the dentist, the group should pitch in and help him out, stuff like that. Not just a "fuck club", a tribe or "family" type of thing.

My ideal would be in a total open relationship with another pig. I would love to get home and find out that other guys had been breeding him and then I could fuck his cummy hole. Would be even hotter to get home and find some random guy barebacking him in our bed.

We would encourage each other to be even bigger pigs and sluts. I'm sure part of that would involve going to Berlin and getting totally fucked up and go on a breeding frenzy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If it's a group of say 6 men, then at least two should be tops with very high sex drives and really don't care whose holes they use on any given day...and one of them should be really hung and all the bottoms have a day of the week when they have to make their hole available to him

and for extra kink, a glory hole should be set up somewhere in the house and an ad posted on craigslist charging $10 bucks to drop a load...all the guys have to take turns manning the hole...no load can be refused...this should cover the rent and food for all :D

• Upvote 1