For Bottoms - body hair preference on Tops?

sadisticplayer

I think naturally hairy guys are the best! I don't like shaved cock and balls...but, I don't like hair on a guys back either.

Well the guy on Treasure Island Media...Will...he is fucking hairy all over and he is HOT!

But, MEN are suppose to have hair in all the right places...like pits, crotch and ass and chest and legs! Oh! the masculinity of it all!

• 5 years later...

If the guy was so hairy that I couldn't even see skin underneath, I would bend over for him in no time flat.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hairy guys.  The hairier the better.  So fucking hot.  I want his babies.

I have a strong preference to hairy guys. One of my regulars fucks me in his sling and when he puts his arms up on the crossbars and shows off that hairy chest and pits, I’m in heaven. That being said, I won’t turn down a guy because he’s smooth. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2013 at 4:27 AM, drscorpio said:

I love hairy. I like smooth, too. I just don't care for stubbly.

On 3/16/2013 at 10:00 AM, dubbugchaser said:

Hair! Wanna have sex with a real man, not a waxed or shaved one. Naturally smooth is fine too, but nothing hotter than a hairy Daddy

On 3/19/2013 at 1:07 AM, sadisticplayer said:

Sounds like a real diversity in preference. I'm covered in hair and prefer to have it fairly long. I love to have guys run their fingers through it - gets me nice and hard every time.

38 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If the guy was so hairy that I couldn't even see skin underneath, I would bend over for him in no time flat.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hairy guys.  The hairier the better.  So fucking hot.  I want his babies.

All my thoughts above. I just dont like shaved, but would  also happily spend hours eating out a good hairy arse.....

• 3 months later...

When I was in my 20's, I had a female boss at work. She once told me she liked a man with a hairy back because it gave her something to hold onto. Naturally, I was horrified.

Now that I've matured somewhat, I find myself loving body hair on a man. Smooth is fine, too. But there's something so manly about a hairy chest. Or hairy legs. Hairy butt. You get the idea.