The risk versus the pleasure

On 7/10/2022 at 2:29 PM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I find as I get older, risk and pleasure are getting to be pretty much one and the same. As I approach my next birthday I am working myself up to a buck list item that I know once I try I won't want to go back.

Same here... 2023 is going to be very interesting...
Bare, no Prep, no load refused, no questions asked, all in.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

At first I played safe, except when a guy said he was married. Once in a while a bottom would just sit on my cock and I wouldn't stop them, but the thing that made me go bareback only was a complete stranger in an ABS sliding himself onto my cock. After that I never used a condom again, not even with regulars I'd been fucking with a condom on before. I knew the risk but that was part of the pleasure I got

Edited by descartes70817
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 1/2/2023 at 4:53 PM, ffWhole said:

Same here... 2023 is going to be very interesting...
Bare, no Prep, no load refused, no questions asked, all in.

I've been bare, no prep, no loads refused, no questions asked all in since 2018 when I went on Testosterone replacement therapy...  it turned me into a total cum dumpster...

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Testosterone replacement therapy...

That treatment can turn the most shy, blushing wannabe into the most brazen, starving-for-loads, wanton cumdump imaginable. 

I think it should be available over-the-counter. More, it's not addictive, in and of itself.  The result may be, but the substance itself isn't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hntnhole said:

That treatment can turn the most shy, blushing wannabe into the most brazen, starving-for-loads, wanton cumdump imaginable. 

I think it should be available over-the-counter. More, it's not addictive, in and of itself.  The result may be, but the substance itself isn't. 

Well, I was an occasionally playing and already barebacking before I started TRT...  but once I started I got the urge to visit the bookstore booths several times a week.  If it weren't for Covid and the associated mess screwing up my work situation, I'd still be there 3-5 times a week and probably still taking large numbers of loads.  I still get there as much as I can but since Covid it has been unfortunately way down....  the urge and additiction is not diminished though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, austin_submale said:

I've been bare, no prep, no loads refused, no questions asked all in since 2018 when I went on Testosterone replacement therapy...  it turned me into a total cum dumpster...

What testosterone replacement med is that?
I would love to know more about it.

1 minute ago, ffWhole said:

What testosterone replacement med is that?
I would love to know more about it.

It's synthetic Testosterone...  I get 140mg injection in the buttocks every week.  It gives me more energy and it's turned me into a horndog...  but I didn't know at the time it also causes a few side effects like testicular atrophy.  Some people also experience hair loss (on the scalp, it can cause increased hair growth in other places) or acne...  I haven't had the latter two...  but my balls have shrunk to 1/2 the size they used to be...  oh well.  It's not like I'm a top or trying to get a lady pregnant or anything.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 9:36 PM, bbcowboy said:

The feeling of bareback is addicting.  I never use a rubber.  Also, with a raw cock, you get a connection

Agreed.  There's just something about sharing our Cock/Sperm with men that need them without any mechanical contrivances.  I know I get a bit of a rush - even after all these years - walking into a fuckjoint knowing I'll be spending some real, quality time with my raw brothers.  More, when we take every possible precaution against the bugs, we can sink more deeply into that wonderful pool of shared Lusts.  And, it's only Tuesdamnday night ☹️

• Like 4

Unbelievable. Four pages of responses telling the OP that the risk is worth it, yet only three (3) posts mention PrEP, two of them only in passing, and one of those only to say he hadn’t used it.

What was my experience taking the risk? AIDS. Not just HIV - AIDS. The result was that I nearly died. That’s the second-to-worst-case outcome, the worst case being that you die. Kind of like playing Russian roulette.

If, that is, you do nothing to mitigate the risk, and in this case the most sensible, effective form of risk management is PrEP. If you’re hesitant to fuck bare because of the risk of HIV, good for you, you’re sane. But if you want to fuck bare, get on PrEP, take it as directed, and fuck bare knowing you’ve done the best thing to significantly cut your risk.

The earlier comment about facing the regret over ‘what could have been’ doesn’t point out that regret takes different forms. I could be sitting here right now regretting that I had never taken a bare cock…but I wouldn’t be living with HIV/AIDS. Instead, I’m sitting here reflecting on the way my life might have gone if I had not taken bare cock, and regretting what I’ve lost because of it.

There is a middle ground where you avoid both kinds of regret here. @evilqueerpig spoke of the four saddest words with respect to regret, but in this case there are four optimistic letters that can trump the four words - PrEP.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 1/25/2023 at 10:56 AM, ErosWired said:

If, that is, you do nothing to mitigate the risk, and in this case the most sensible, effective form of risk management is PrEP.

ErosWired is right. Taking the risk of being bred made sense before PrEP and I remember those days when at the sauna a guy bred my hole I I wondered if that was the load that would infect me.

• 4 weeks later...

Benefit vs. risk   I only let Tops I know well unload in me...no anonymous dicks or dark room fucking.  Still, there's always risk when you take cum in you.  I'm getting older, so I'm not looking for dick all the time.  These days my encounters are more fulfilling.  Still enjoy my ass getting bred, but it's not the guiding goal of my life.