Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

On 6/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, STDPIG said:

I love having a loose pussy. It's proof that I'm a community slut who takes any dick willing to give me a load. 

A80D64B7-F55B-4E16-8F7F-3F07EB601B27.jpeg

Right? Gotta like a loose well-used fuck-hole...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 9/29/2021 at 1:44 PM, ErosWired said:

An 8” cock is somewhere around the 90th percentile. So if a man’s cunt is so loose he can no longer feel a cunt smaller than 8”, he’s basically supersized himself out of being able to enjoy 9 out of any 10 cocks he encounters.

The handy chart I found puts 8" at more like 99+ percentile. No sex for him!

"As shown, 95% of erect penises fall within the range of 9.8 cm (3.86 in) to 16.44 cm (6.47 in)" from [think before following links] https://www.realclearscience.com/journal_club/2015/03/03/is_your_penis_normal_theres_a_chart_for_that_109106.html

7 hours ago, boy4you said:

Since the age Of 19, I’ve been getting fisted regularly today. I have a cunt that gaps easy, and dicks enter easy. Some tops call me a rubber hole. I love walking with a giant toy in my ass. 

God, I want feel that hole wrapped around my cock and fist. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Having a loose pussy gives me the idea that I am available to be fucked any time without being able to refuse the entry of the top. Having a loose hole makes that the top comes not so quickly and makes the fuckingsessions longer making that you have more  chance to have a sissygasm! I love it.

As a top , I much prefer a loose top , much easier to penetrate - pet hate is a bottom with a super tight hole , it’s like trying to fuck your dry maiden aunt *

* probably, not based on experience 😀

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I'm in my mid-30s and in great shape. My hole can be very loose. I just recently hooked up with a guy whose tagline was XXL on grindr, but his first comment was "ça rentre tout seul" - it goes in easy, as he slid inside me. I think he was excited.

I have recently started to take fists and giant dildos though too. 

I will wear pads some days just in case, or to save my underwear from getting stained. I actually find it satisfying now on the days I need to put a pad, because I know my hole has been well used. (Sideline - I do wonder about a day I'm not feeling well and have the runs, how it will go... I haven't had this problem but I noticed after one play session alone the next day I allowed myself to pass wind and it turned out to not be wind - I was out cycling at the time.)

Sometimes I am aware that I must feel loose, especially when very hung men are able to just glide in right away, but only a few guys have commented. Perhaps they are worried about offending me. Usually they can get verbal and excited during the fuck when I'm really loose and my hole gets really noisy. Another guy recently commented that I open up really quickly. 

The super sloppy sounds of wind passing out with lube with a loud fart during sex was another thing that used to embarrass me, particularly because I couldn't control it or even clench to hold it in. Now it turns me on though, especially if it's a very large cock that is ploughing me and the top is into it - it makes me really want to be as loose and sloppy as possible.

• Like 2

I do not know if my hole qualifies as loose. But something that absolutely gets me hard is when I think back to the first time I took an above average dick with just spit as lube and no previous penetration in weeks. It was just so erotic to me that all of these strange men over time have not only left there DNA inside me but also physically reshaped my body permanently into a breeding cumslut. I absolutely love that I have been altered by men and my wife has no idea that while she has fantasized taking 1 in her pussy and 1 in her ass, I have already taken 2 in my ass more than once.

• Like 1

I absolutely love a loose open non-restrictive inviting hole 🕳️ ‼️ Exceptionally more when it is opened gaping sloppy and full of other guys POZITIVE LOADZ!!

No one I know except for guys that are into women.. most POZ guys do not like a tight hole.

Extremely hot and sensual to get your hand inside of your partner working your hand and your cock inside.. jacking off inside of him! 

IMMENSELY FUUUUCKING HOTT!!

IT IS A MASSIVE TURN ON TO JUST BE ABLE TO  SLIDE HIS SHORTS DOWN A FEW INCHES.. AZ YOU ARE STANDING BEHIND HIM.. NO ONE CAN EVEN TELL.. YOUR COCK IS INSIDE OF HIM! AND SLID RIGHT IN EFFORTLESSLY. NO LUBE .. PUBLIC.. DARK CORNER OF A BAR.. I LOVE WHEN GUYS SPIT BETWEEN MY ASS CHEEKS.. FOLLOWED BY THEIR HARD POZ COCK STRAIGHT IN BALLS DEEP FIRST STROKE!!!

OMFGYESSS 💉 🧬 🦠 💉 💨 ☣️ 💉 💨 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

No regrets. I'm not broken loose, but even after plenty of rest my hole's not going to fool anyone that all I do is slip in the occasional finger when taking a shower, and after some lube and a decent warmup (or the first couple of fucks) anything short of a clenched fist is going to slip right in like I'm a well-worn tracksuit with the elastic giving out. I can give a good squeeze (and I do, I try not to be selfish to anyone doing me the favour of warming their cock in me) but I love that I have a thoroughly used manpussy where my asshole used to be. As for the prospect of in the future ruining my ability to hold in what needs to be held in, I'm not specifically aiming to, but if it happens as a byproduct, my feeling now is I'd rather deal with that than back off now and be left wondering.

I want to get loose. Feel being tight is a disadvantage I want house to be able to just slide in, sometimes at least initially I can be to tight for some guys, I love older guys, usually im to tight for guy that are not rock hard to get in to start with. I loosen up after some use.

so basically I need to invest in some big butt plugs and start working my ass looser I think. I’d love to get some good fisting action going too.

• Like 2

Not at all! I love having a sloppy hole that guys can easily get into. They can fuck as hard or rough as they want and I won't be whining like a bitch .... I'll just be moaning like a slut.

Stretching_rose_18Nov2018_03-01.thumb.jpg.e8167c748b2ca50010d6c65281113787.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3