• 4 weeks later...

I just like the persona of the top to match their fucking. By that I mean I like it when a guy's personality matches his fucking style. I've had fuck buddies who are funny and it's a blast when we are fucking and it's not all serious and shit. I've had fuck buddies where it's no bs, all serious, just get ready to get fucked. I've had many romantic types who fuck, and like to caress, etc., and it feels great.

What doesn't work for me is when someone fucks in a way that clearly is not the 'real' them. The most common example is when someone is trying to be dom or aggressive, but they just don't pull it off. I can't really put my finger on it, but you know as an experienced bottom when someone is 'real' with their aggression and when someone is trying to be rough but it just ain't working. What I find interesting is that their physical appearance usually is no indication of what type of guy they are going to be in bed. I've been rough fucked, nasty, hardcore, and if you were to see the guy on the street you'd think he was a geek, or even fem - but in bed it comes out that he's a mad fucker when his cock goes in that hole. Unfortunately I've had the 'big' or 'leather' type who is calling me a whore, slut, etc., and it just ain't working because it just isn't them and they are trying to overcompensate.

Just be real with it.

This is a very specific issue, but little tops who insist on pretending they are big. I'll take a 4 incher and like it but I've had small tops make me tell them how big they are and it just makes me feel totally ridiculous. Whatever you have, be comfortable with it and use it to the best of your ability.

More generally, I do like it if you ask how I'm doing once. It's considerate. But don't ask more than once. If I say I'm good, I'm good. I can handle a little discomfort and if it becomes unbearable I'll be sure to let you know.

• 6 years later...

The one thing that tops sometimes do with me, that I hate, is ask me how I am feeling or if I am ok.  That's because I make it known that I am there to be used and like it rough.  If they start to get rough and think it might be too much, they stop to check on me.  Don't.  I'm there for you to use.  Don't worry about hurting me.  If it happens, I was expecting it.  

What I might hate even more is a top that pulls out instead of cumming inside, but tops always cum in me, so I don't have to worry about that.

Guest Neg4PozBreeding

I wouldn't like it if a top didn't open mouth French kiss me while he is fucking my ass. Also I would not like to be on my stomach . Whether or not I know the guy who is breeding my I want to see his face and kiss while exchanging body fluids

Guest Boipussay19

I’m fairly new to sex in general but all the guys I’ve been with don’t care/know for the bottoms pleasure. I was riding a guy recently and I was about to cum from just his dick in my ass and suddenly he came in me before I could cum. That feeling you get when pressure builds in you, under your cock, it feels out of this world. You start twitching and shaking uncontrollably. Guys should work on making that mandatory for their bottoms.