could you be versatile, or are you committed to your role?

Fickloch

What are you?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Bottom
    • Totally Versatile
    • Versatile but prefer bottom
    • Versatile but prefer top

I lost my virginity at 20.  Back then, I was sure I wanted to be fucked.  I loved the idea of giving myself to a man.  I told this to the slightly older man who was about to have sex with me.  He nodded, ready to open me up.  The clothes came off.  He looked at my large erection and said, "Are you sure about that?"  He got my dick wet--and promptly sat on me.  I remember thinking "Well, fuck..."  and, likely just as promptly,  gave him my load deep in his hole.

Sometime in that first year of sex, I finally got fucked.  And hated it.  It was nothing like I had romanced myself into thinking about it.  And I bled.  I have rarely tried to be versatile again. I really am a top by nature and by endowment.  And, now, by demand. 

I love versatile men.   When playing alone, I can give them a session off from worrying about their erection.  And vers guys are great for group sex--so many options for all of us!!

• Upvote 2

I was a top for years, never even considered bottoming, then for no apparent reason I got curious and now I’m so into it that I definitely prefer to bottom, so I generally I hunt out tops. That said I’ve got a decent package and most assume I'm a top and particularly in a group setting I do still top. It’s quite nice to mix it up and do enjoy flip fucking when it’s mutual.

I’m the kinda faggot who was born to be a bareback bottom cumdumpster. my body was built to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads, from anyone, anytime, anywhere, any number of men. no questions asked. I am such a faggot that I am a bottom for tops, for bottoms, for verse, for gays, for straights, for bi, for trannies, for literally any hard cock. I am basically a girl with a cock and even that is just for the amusement of men who wanna hold it while they fuck me or watch my jack off or on rare occasions watch me fuck some tiny whore. I have literally always known I was born to bottom for groups and have always been a cockhungry, cumthirsty bottom boy fucktoy. i am a true pussyboy, just as I was trained to be in high schoolfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.aca518256fb0c73ce59df0573d25eb3b.jpegcocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpgcumdumpcarrypack.thumb.jpg.b21c66058b9cc9175a3c07c59b633c32.jpg

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I lost my virginity at 20.  Back then, I was sure I wanted to be fucked.  I loved the idea of giving myself to a man.  I told this to the slightly older man who was about to have sex with me.  He nodded, ready to open me up.  The clothes came off.  He looked at my large erection and said, "Are you sure about that?"  He got my dick wet--and promptly sat on me.  I remember thinking "Well, fuck..."  and, likely just as promptly,  gave him my load deep in his hole.

Sometime in that first year of sex, I finally got fucked.  And hated it.  It was nothing like I had romanced myself into thinking about it.  And I bled.  I have rarely tried to be versatile again. I really am a top by nature and by endowment.  And, now, by demand. 

I love versatile men.   When playing alone, I can give them a session off from worrying about their erection.  And vers guys are great for group sex--so many options for all of us!!

Right? i can trace my bottom nature back to age 7, i discovered my hole as a sex organ at age 7 and didn't discover my penis till age 14. But it was more than that, looking back i can see clearly how being bottom was about way more than the physical position. 

i spent way to much of my life in a religious culture that did not allow for who i am/was, that told me i am less than 'broken, sinful" because of how i am. i was told i was selfish, that i could choose not to be who and how i am. And i believed these people and tried to de-gay myself for 35 fucking years.  It took me a long time to get free from that web. i'm not going back to that mentality of trying to be someone i am not just because someone else thinks i should be to accommodate their desires. i know i am not unique in my experience, that many, if not all of us, have experienced rejection or condemnation from heteronormative culture. So, it seems to me, the last thing we should be doing is perpetuating such notions in our own culture.  To  me it makes no difference why you identify as you do, it makes it no less valid if you are bi, trans, gay, straight, Top, bottom, versatile, etc., etc., you are who you are and you are in a better position to know who you are than i am. Who the hell am i to think you are wrong about your self perception?

i do not have a standard rule about any identity. i often do not end up having sex with versatile guys (though there are some where we have real understanding and we have sex when they are feeling top), never with bottom guys or anyone for that matter who wants me to top. i have a good friend who is versatile and he will spend a week staying with me at my house. We sleep in the same bed, watch gay movies together, hike, fix stuff, but we don't have sex... we just aren't sexually compatible, but i love him none the less and we accept each other for who we are. He doesn't expect me to to be someone i am not or vice versa. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I’ve rarely desired to top. I'm perfectly happy to be chaste and love being a submissive Cumdump. It has been my nature since day one of sex. It’s not about to change, even as I get older.

I'm the same. chaste, locked, just a hole. Personally I am thrilled to just be a slutty hole.  I like all men, any dick

proud bottom bitch lol.  Have been in the bottom role since i started messing with men. I attempted to fuck a guy once (only cuz he was begging me too), not for me.  Enjoy pleasing, being a sub, and everything that comes with it.  100% Bottom 4 Life lol