Anyone prefer giving head to getting fucked

Theo8

What about giving a BJ while getting fucked ;)

Definitely the best of both worlds.  I like the taste and feel of a hot cumload in my mouth but I LOVE getting it in my ass even better :).

For one-on-one situations, I usually only give head as form of foreplay to get him ready to fuck and cum in my ass. 

However, in a group situation, I love to be the lucky bottom slut getting spitroasted by two top guys so I can enjoy being filled with cock and cum in both ends. It's best when the two guys can manage to cum at the same time -- total sperm overload for me and usually makes me shoot my own load on the bed or floor handsfree when I feel both those hot loads going in me at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

Me too... I really don't like getting fucked in my butt-hole. It makes me feel like I'm taking a perpetual shit, but I will give it up if a guy wants it and is willing to indulge my kinks too! That said, having dudes urinate while I suck them sends me to the moon! I've happily and without hesitation taken it up my ass to get what I wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think a lot of guys go back and forth, like me.  Sometimes I want something quick, that doesn't require I get my ass cleaned out, or worry that I'm going to have a messy ride or walk home.  Sometimes getting fucked just isn't easy.  But you can suck a dick on your way home from work, quickly and those quickies can be hot for me.  At other times I just want to get banged out and bred, the idea of sucking a guy off just isn't enough.  

• Upvote 3

I absolutely LOVE sucking cock! My favorite men to suck off are stocky/silverdaddy/muscle-bear types!

I will let a guy fuck my ass (sometimes bareback if I like him, and sometimes with a condom) after I taste pre-cum, but my best position is on my knees servicing his throbbing hard cock and draining his bulging balls down my throat! 

• Upvote 2

Guest FriendlyBottom

I love to get fucked, but I *LIVE* to suck cock.  As others have mentioned, sucking cock requires no prep time nor lingering worries that the prep wasn't 100% successful.  I love the fact that I can go from eye contact to swallowing cum in a matter of minutes and the act can be consumated almost anywhere.  The only mess involved is my spit coating his cock and maybe the dirt, twigs and leaves on my knees.  I love sucking cock because it can be so many things -- completely recreational to downright spiritual.  I was raised Catholic for a good part of my childhood and there have been several times when I've felt as if I was truly sucking the cock of God as I genuflected before a masculine saint and swallowed the liquid communion wafer out of his body.  I love the sport-sucking but I adore the times I've connected with a guy during a blow job -- when he's held my hand(s) as I slurped on his cock or when he's cooed words of encouragement as he gently carressed by buzzed head.  I love when a friendly, flirty conversation with a guy I met at a bar leads, in short order, to him coating my throat with his creamy load either in the corner of the bar, the alley out back, or back at his home.  I also love it when I suck a sweet load out of a "straight" guy who's popped into the bookstore to get his balls drained.  I take it as the highest form of flattery when, as soon as he sees me on his next visit, his eyes light up and he motions me over to his booth so he can again spray my tonsils with his manjuice.

Getting fucked can be so awesome, but also, at times, so shitty (in all senses of the word).  Sometimes that's due to an incompetent top, sometimes it's due to my inability to relax, and sometimes nothing happens because I didn't sign up for the "self-cleaning rectum" option before I was born.  For me, fucking is not (usually) a recreational sport in the same way that sucking cock is.  It's a much more intimate act, one that I (usually) won't do in front of an audience, while I'll suck cock in a crowded bar with no qualms (but I hate those fuckers who reach in to grab the base of top's cock to gauge his size while I'm bobbing on his meat -- can they not see that I'm working here???).  The best fucking times (literally) that I've had have been with guys I've truly connected with and developed a true fondness (if not more) for.  And as much as a cocksucker as I am, a good sound fucking that ends with a cumload or five deep inside me does approach nirvana.  And I have to admit, when I'm jacking off, it's almost always to thoughts of reliving some great fucks (and almost never about cocksucking).

So, here's the ultimate suck vs. fuck dilemma for me:  I'll be in SF this weekend.  My temple in SF is (was?) Blow Buddies.  I've had several spiritual experiences there dating back to the 90's when I was living in the Bay Area, sucked many a cock and swallowed gallons of cum.  That said, when I was out there last year, I ventured out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.  Thursday night was GREAT!  Friday and Saturday were disappointing.  So, on this trip, Cumunion is happening on Saturday night at 442 Natoma.  While my instinct is to go to Blow Buddies, if it's as dead as it was on my Saturday visit last year, I'd prefer to go to Cumunion where I might just end up watching, but I'd love to take some cock and cum.  Sigh.  We'll see what happens.... maybe I'll assume the position -- ass up, bottle of poppers to my nose -- and take a few anonymous cocks in the dark room?  The notion is hot, the reality...maybe not?

• 2 months later...
On March 29, 2017 at 0:34 PM, FriendlyBottom said:

I love to get fucked, but I *LIVE* to suck cock.  As others have mentioned, sucking cock requires no prep time nor lingering worries that the prep wasn't 100% successful.  I love the fact that I can go from eye contact to swallowing cum in a matter of minutes and the act can be consumated almost anywhere.  The only mess involved is my spit coating his cock and maybe the dirt, twigs and leaves on my knees.  I love sucking cock because it can be so many things -- completely recreational to downright spiritual.  I was raised Catholic for a good part of my childhood and there have been several times when I've felt as if I was truly sucking the cock of God as I genuflected before a masculine saint and swallowed the liquid communion wafer out of his body.  I love the sport-sucking but I adore the times I've connected with a guy during a blow job -- when he's held my hand(s) as I slurped on his cock or when he's cooed words of encouragement as he gently carressed by buzzed head.  I love when a friendly, flirty conversation with a guy I met at a bar leads, in short order, to him coating my throat with his creamy load either in the corner of the bar, the alley out back, or back at his home.  I also love it when I suck a sweet load out of a "straight" guy who's popped into the bookstore to get his balls drained.  I take it as the highest form of flattery when, as soon as he sees me on his next visit, his eyes light up and he motions me over to his booth so he can again spray my tonsils with his manjuice.

Getting fucked can be so awesome, but also, at times, so shitty (in all senses of the word).  Sometimes that's due to an incompetent top, sometimes it's due to my inability to relax, and sometimes nothing happens because I didn't sign up for the "self-cleaning rectum" option before I was born.  For me, fucking is not (usually) a recreational sport in the same way that sucking cock is.  It's a much more intimate act, one that I (usually) won't do in front of an audience, while I'll suck cock in a crowded bar with no qualms (but I hate those fuckers who reach in to grab the base of top's cock to gauge his size while I'm bobbing on his meat -- can they not see that I'm working here???).  The best fucking times (literally) that I've had have been with guys I've truly connected with and developed a true fondness (if not more) for.  And as much as a cocksucker as I am, a good sound fucking that ends with a cumload or five deep inside me does approach nirvana.  And I have to admit, when I'm jacking off, it's almost always to thoughts of reliving some great fucks (and almost never about cocksucking).

So, here's the ultimate suck vs. fuck dilemma for me:  I'll be in SF this weekend.  My temple in SF is (was?) Blow Buddies.  I've had several spiritual experiences there dating back to the 90's when I was living in the Bay Area, sucked many a cock and swallowed gallons of cum.  That said, when I was out there last year, I ventured out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.  Thursday night was GREAT!  Friday and Saturday were disappointing.  So, on this trip, Cumunion is happening on Saturday night at 442 Natoma.  While my instinct is to go to Blow Buddies, if it's as dead as it was on my Saturday visit last year, I'd prefer to go to Cumunion where I might just end up watching, but I'd love to take some cock and cum.  Sigh.  We'll see what happens.... maybe I'll assume the position -- ass up, bottle of poppers to my nose -- and take a few anonymous cocks in the dark room?  The notion is hot, the reality...maybe not?

well put by a fellow passionate oralist