Cockring

NLbear

I love cockrings for all occasions. When I top it keeps me harder for longer and shows my cock off. When I bottom it keeps my cock and balls pulled up so my ass is freely accessible to my topman. A jockstrap might serve the same function, but the cockring feels fucking great and is especially helpful if I'm in a sling or otherwise on my back. One more benefit, a tight cockring keeps my perineum stretched - and I fuckin' love that stretch, especially if my top wants to rub me there as he's dicking into me.

I am partial to the rolled neoprene rubber ones - thick or thin they stretch to get on, long lasting, and COMFORTABLE. not to mention I was the one who invented them and in all the world where ever you see them they ultimately come from our workshop.

• 1 month later...
I've been meaning to get one of these actually, http://eustore.recon.com/products/cocksling-by-oxballs
I have a black one, wish I got a yellow one. Really helps me keep my balls stretched and give me a bit of a bulge in my jock when I can't get a hard on-don't a hard on anyway as a pathetic piss pig bottom.

• 5 years later...

I have 2 faves:   a soft leather strap with a buckle that I wear pretty much all the time and buckle onto my keyring so it’s always with me whenever I’m not wearing it, and a wide chrome band that attaches to my harness and gear for longer, more intense play sessions.

Edited by Qban